[OneHD] Lah (Exact - Scenario)

sarNie Adult
It's one of the few I watch every week. Gotta say it's a tough lakorn to watch, because it does make you feel bad.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, but I find that the idea of some yakuza like lady training her and everything a bit out there tooo lol. I wish they kept it like the original where it was a hair designer lady lol. i guess they wanted to make it stand out more and it's own version. Every time I see Sorn talking to herself and her alter ego in the mirror and her alter ego saying, "Remember what Sensei said." It makes me have this vibe that everything in that life is fiction her alter ego created. Psychologically when people are hurt a few will create alter egos that have skills and such that your real self don't have. Like, there is a case study I worked on where there was a patient who suffered from multiple personality disorder after being abused by foster parents for many years. Her alter ego knew multiple languages, had a very high IQ and knew multiple self defense sport. She was also not allergic to stuff that her real self was allergic to. It was WEIRD and interesting. The human mind is very very very interesting. There is a movie that is based on this storyline that is pretty decent. I don't know if ya'll ever saw the movie Split, but it basically portrays a many with multiple personality and each of his personality were able to do things his real self can't or didn't know how to.
Very very very interesting

sarNie Adult
Doctor lady cannot compare what happened to her and her child to Sarn & Peung's situation. But someone does need to take Peung away from Sarn. She has totally gone nuts.

I wonder how the dude figured out it was Sarn. The other guys had no idea. Was it the van?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Doctor lady cannot compare what happened to her and her child to Sarn & Peung's situation. But someone does need to take Peung away from Sarn. She has totally gone nuts.

I wonder how the dude figured out it was Sarn. The other guys had no idea. Was it the van?
Wait, what happened to doctor lady and her child? I must have missed that part somehow. Yep Sorn is being taken over by Roong. You can see the internal struggle of trying to do the right thing vs not. I think he figured it out because all the different girls were suspicious and disappeared after the death of the other guys. Also, the cutting of the male organ also made him suspicious. What Tao told him in the last jail visit to, if it were a profesional killing, it would be quick and clean. However the other guys were killed like they were tortured and personal.

sarNie Adult
Wait, what happened to doctor lady and her child?
Ah. I see. The kills are getting more difficult. The previous one was pretty easy I felt.

Sorn said something like the doctor wouldn't understand her, and the doctor had a flashback to when she lost her child. She fell down the stairs while pregnant. Saying "she understood" and then doing something with her phone like she was going to call authorities or something.

I hope Sorn and Peung aren't too far gone, and there is some hope for them. Otherwise, I'm going to have really empty feeling after watching this.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ah. I see. The kills are getting more difficult. The previous one was pretty easy I felt.

Sorn said something like the doctor wouldn't understand her, and the doctor had a flashback to when she lost her child. She fell down the stairs while pregnant. Saying "she understood" and then doing something with her phone like she was going to call authorities or something.

I hope Sorn and Peung aren't too far gone, and there is some hope for them. Otherwise, I'm going to have really empty feeling after watching this.
Ahh ok, ty. I think Sorn knows what she is doing is wrong, and wants to stop, but her split personality (Roong) is the one that wants to continue. That is why we see Sorn constantly interfering and second guessing, but Roong would take over and do what Sorn can't do. Like, Sorn's innenr self doesn't want to take Pueng with her, but Roong believes that once Pueng sees the deaths she will get better. Sorn was in need of therapy, but the delayed therapy likely caused a mental breakdown =/.

sarNie Adult
wow. they put up the censor for this episode.

lol when he said "you're crazy". i was like no duh, sherlock. you made them that way.

i think she's torturing them based on how much they did to her. was he the only guy pouring chemical down their mouths? i wonder if he would have been tortured less, if he wasn't such a smartass. or are the kills just making sorn more sadistic.

i'm really glad the guy with the daughter covered for her. he wouldn't let the police go into the house. good for him. he got to protect her like he wanted to. he is so wonderful.

also, lmao, the only way for sorn to take over the body is to have a nice person talk to roong. hahahaha died.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is the girl that plays that guy pregnant's wife the same girl who played Bai Kao in Songkram Nang Ngarm? (The gir with the male anatomy as a goodluck charm lol)

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
omg that felt like the shortest ep!

i am so glad we know the bff is still alive, because i would be having major palpitations waiting to see what happens to her in tomorrow's episode.

to the baddies' credit, they made sure it was sarn before going after her. but maybe it's more so because their boss told them not to cause any trouble. they're so stupid, because their boss pretty much played them in jail and is continuing to play them. sarn and her child are just innocent people who got mixed into all that. the boss better get some eternal jail time by the end.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
They're really so stupid. I wonder if those guys would finally realize what their boss is actually doing before their end.

sarNie Adult
I hope so. We're just seeing what's happening to Sarn and Peung. Pretty sure that guy is responsible for a whole lot more people suffering.

Also, can the police just put Peung in a safety house already. Why would they put her in danger like that.

sarNie Adult
Park Chan Wook would be impressed by this series.

Tao S. reminded me of a Thai terminator.

Usually, they spend some part of an episode showing what other bad things the guys have done. I thought they wouldn't show this one, but they ended up showing it in a flashback. When Sarn played the animal cries, that really got to me. Felt bad for slaughtered animals.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Ah finally can write in this forum again!

The brutality in this lakorn is really something. Not all Thai channels have the gall to pull off something like this.

A little controversy regarding Lah from last week, is the part where they show all the bad guys' names and they're actually some of the country's top leaders lol. Some shade from the production team there.

sarNie Adult
Guys, it's over. Not surprised the law screwed them over from beginning to end. Can anyone sum up the scrolling caption at the end?

I didn't feel bad for the guy who was still alive. What happened to him is pretty much what happened to Sarn and Peung. Their being alive is like they're already dead. I wonder if he even feels bad for what he did. Or is he just angry and would probably do it again, if he had the chance and would just kill mom/daughter afterwards.

The judges know she isn't psychologically sound. That's why they sent her to get help before lifetime imprisonment. lol do they even make sense to themselves? Also F the people who were ecstatic over the court decision especially the women. Could they really say that if they were to get raped and see their kid get raped and tortured by multiple men that they would forgive and move on in life normally?

Also, I feel bad for those who tried to help Sarn and Peung. They all blamed themselves like "if only they've done this or that." The doubt and guilt they'll live with for the rest of life. They did all they could. No one could have foretold what was going to happen.

It's been a while since I've watched a Thai drama from beginning to end. Didn't drag with fluff eps.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Guys, it's over. Not surprised the law screwed them over from beginning to end. Can anyone sum up the scrolling caption at the end?

I didn't feel bad for the guy who was still alive. What happened to him is pretty much what happened to Sarn and Peung. Their being alive is like they're already dead. I wonder if he even feels bad for what he did. Or is he just angry and would probably do it again, if he had the chance and would just kill mom/daughter afterwards.

The judges know she isn't psychologically sound. That's why they sent her to get help before lifetime imprisonment. lol do they even make sense to themselves? Also F the people who were ecstatic over the court decision especially the women. Could they really say that if they were to get raped and see their kid get raped and tortured by multiple men that they would forgive and move on in life normally?

Also, I feel bad for those who tried to help Sarn and Peung. They all blamed themselves like "if only they've done this or that." The doubt and guilt they'll live with for the rest of life. They did all they could. No one could have foretold what was going to happen.

It's been a while since I've watched a Thai drama from beginning to end. Didn't drag with fluff eps.
I couldn't tell exactly what it was saying, but from what I did gather, I think it was statistics.

I agree, Sorn got screwed over from beginning to end by the law. This lakorn was a big question mark on society. People saying they would never do what Sorn did. Well, you don't know that, because you weren't in the position. Many people don't understand the repercussion of rape. Like the lawyer said, she was getting justice for Sorn and Pueng who are both living death. People saying Karma would have gotten the guys eventually, I mean, technically it is Karma, they are the one who caused her mental illness in the end and if they didn't do what they did, there wouldn't be a reason for anyone to go after them and kill them! I think the cast was awesome. I am glad they picked experience actors to play the roles of everyone (well except the younger people).