[OneHD] Lah (Exact - Scenario)

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I'm most probably gonna fast forward the gang rape part, maybe catch up on the aftermath a bit, but I'm so gonna be there when Mew starts her revenge spree!

The part in the trailer when mom and daughter try to grab each other's hands broke my heart! :(

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG storyline hits a soft spot & teaser looks so intense. I don’t know if I can handle the gang rape part. That is probably the worse thing that can happen to a young girl IMO. And just absolutely devastating for a mother to watch her child get viloated. I can’t even. I’d go insane myself.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that they wait a long time to remake this. I wonder if it's gonna make a big impact like the previous version. But if we're going by the current world's social climate (with all the sexual harassment and the likes), this might just come at the right time. Though I'm not too sure how the social climate in Thailand regarding this subject currently is at.

sarNie Adult
It'll be interesting to see how well it does in Thailand. Seems the trend lately is women fighting over a dude or using their beauty to obtain a hi-so lifestyle.

sarNie Adult
OMG. They're starting right in court and telling the story through the trial. :crybaby2:

Ok, her SOB husband knows her weak spot is her child. She keeps him around, endures his physical/emotional abuse and gives him money as long as he pretends to be a good father. But that this is the very thing that ultimately backfires on her and hurts her child in the most horrific way.

This guy is so disgusting, and society is partly to blame for making divorce so taboo and like a child has to have a mother and father in order to grow up well. If society viewed it as okay to grow up with a single parent or caretaker as long as that person was able to support the child both physically and emotionally, that child would grow up perfectly fine.

You guys mentioned that her husband hired the bad guys, right? It looks like things might've happened because she moved into a bad neighborhood? Which is indirectly her husband's fault, because he took everything she had.

Her friend is so wonderful. I think what's gonna make this drama not full gloom and doom are also the supportive surrounding her. :crybaby2:

Ayyy, Tang is in here, too. :cheer:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Really intense lakorn. Mew is the perfect actress for the part. Did her character come from money? Cause her husband was always asking for money from her and beat her if he didn’t get it. She gave up everything to get the divorce so her daughter didn’t have to go through being put on the spot by suing for one. I think it’s crazy that you have to sue for a divorce when there’s domestic abuse.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Probably gonna be her ex-husband.
I hope something happens to him. I've never wished harm on a character until him and these men. OMG. :BangHead:

Previous episode (the aftermath) is still traumatizing. Good that you guys are skipping it. I still feel really down after watching it.

I didn't know they would torture a child that much with the chemical. How could they. :sad6:

What's also messed up is their boss has a daughter and covered her up, so people wouldn't see her in a bathing suit. He cares about his daughter and yet does the shit he does. Wow.

Anyone know the ratings of this compared to others?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope something happens to him. I've never wished harm on a character until him and these men. OMG. :BangHead:

Previous episode (the aftermath) is still traumatizing. Good that you guys are skipping it. I still feel really down after watching it.

I didn't know they would torture a child that much with the chemical. How could they. :sad6:

What's also messed up is their boss has a daughter and covered her up, so people wouldn't see her in a bathing suit. He cares about his daughter and yet does the shit he does. Wow.

Anyone know the ratings of this compared to others?
Probably nothing happens to him because she is on trial for killing the 7 men =/. I hope Karma got him some other way tough. I think the bad guy covering his daughter was sickening because as much as he loved his daughter, he dare to do worst to other people's children. I just hope they don't make something similar happen to his daughter as punishment =/ That is what I am afraid of because you know how they like to play Karma through the people they love.

The ratings range from 1.3-1.8 right now. I am honestly not surprised because people don't like to watch lakorns that actually peel off what society is really like lol.

I am not one for Vigilante Justice or Capital Punishment, but I would not blame someone in her situation either, for wanting revenge.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Probably nothing happens to him because she is on trial for killing the 7 men =/. I hope Karma got him some other way tough. I think the bad guy covering his daughter was sickening because as much as he loved his daughter, he dare to do worst to other people's children. I just hope they don't make something similar happen to his daughter as punishment =/ That is what I am afraid of because you know how they like to play Karma through the people they love.

The ratings range from 1.3-1.8 right now. I am honestly not surprised because people don't like to watch lakorns that actually peel off what society is really like lol.

I am not one for Vigilante Justice or Capital Punishment, but I would not blame someone in her situation either, for wanting revenge.
Ratings are around those probably because this is airing later in the night, after the usual lakorn slot.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sorry for the strong language...... ahead..

Bro, the husband is a worst human than those fucking rapists and those rapists are fucking pieces of shit. How could you fucking do that to the mother of your child and your OWN damn child. Omg -.- Every time I see him in the old one and this one.

I think if I remember right, in the other version, he was her first kill. I think she accidentally kills his side chick to.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see her go after his ass. What a lying piece of shit scumbag. I don't know how he rationalizes being a good person to himself.

That lawyer is a nice piece of work, too. He's the one advising them to say all that. I hope she kills him too and the boss. Also the preview, what is up with her coworkers. WTF how petty and jealous can you be that this women and her child gets raped by multiple men, and you're still saying shit to put her down. Jesus christ.

I'm glad the judges didn't buy the bullshit story of the 3 guys who got 20 years each. They say she slept with them but wasn't their DNA found on the daughter, too?

On the rooftop, she is showing some psychological problems now. Like she's so traumatized that she's developed a different personality or is having hallucinations. I feel so bad for her and Pueng.

This is such a difficult case. Because there are women who lie about being raped and then there are those who can't tell the difference, when it comes to being raped by someone of a different race and point out the wrong person. Then the real perpetrators like these fucks use that to save their asses.

I need them to stop flashing back to the rape scene though.