[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
@looksy..dear you so late join the party. Let's spazz together. :D

Though I don't know the actual date but I hope this lakorn will be airing early 2015, same as Koogum..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hopefully it airs early next year. I need my daily dose of BieNa. A year without them was already enough torture. I need more of them ASAP...but the thought of the lakorn ending and the aftermath scares me. 555 I don't think I'll be able to handle it once that day comes. But for now let's not think about it because we got pictures of BieNa today! :D

Credit: magicif_lakorn, Jeabsopidnapa, nana_makeup_ IG

sarN

sarNie Granny
awww . i almost forgot about my Koo Kum 's couple . there going be real kisses !! they share so many kisses it should be easy scene !

NdA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7oAApV5EEg
cr:IG cdgunteets10,uploader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyygsoeZKwA
cr:IG jang_p,uploader

Who is that guy with Noona? aside Bie & Noona, I don't have idea who are the other actors/actresses starred in this lakorn. 

edit: @Dreamlove could you list the casts and their characters name in the first page/your first post? thanks in advance :D

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know all the cast and their role, but I'll list the ones I know.
Bie as Node
Noona as June
Pang as Pat, a superstar and Node's girlfriend
Nat Thephasadin as Pat's new boyfriend
Utt Uttsada as June's boss, who secretly fell in love with her
CD the star 10 as Jack, June's younger brother
Tum the star 10 as a new model
Aom Sakaojai as Tum's manager
Darling as Maple and Jack's crush
Silvy the star as Waen
Jib Benjanut
Louis Pongphan

NdA

Dreamlove said:
I don't know all the cast and their role, but I'll list the ones I know.
Bie as Node
Noona as June
Pang as Pat, a superstar and Node's girlfriend
Nat Thephasadin as Pat's new boyfriend
Utt Uttsada as June's boss, who secretly fell in love with her
CD the star 10 as Jack, June's younger brother
Tum the star 10 as a new model
Aom Sakaojai as Tum's manager
Darling as Maple and Jack's crush
Silvy the star as Waen
Jib Benjanut
Louis Pongphan
thank you very much  :thumbsup:

cr:ตามภาพ

roselovesice

Looks like it's Noona who's always touchy, touchy with Bie now instead of the other way around. 555 But that lip bite though. *ORGASM* 5555 JK JK JK :p
They're so cute. Too bad there's no update this week. It was nice of Lakornexact IG to share this photo. :)

Credit: lakornexact IG

roselovesice

Me too. I'm so excited to see this lakorn. I can't wait for it to air already. I'm very curious as to what they lakorn will be about aside from the information they've given us so far. So I went back to look at some of BieNa's old photos from RJJ & KK, and I realized that it's mostly of Bie starring at Noona but now it seems to be the other way around. Those pictures that's been shared by Jeab, Magicif, and etc., are mostly photos of Noona looking at Bie! Whoa. 555 Well, okay. Not most of them at least a good amount of them. 555 I need more of Bie and Noona! I've been watching Koo Gum and RJJ on repeat. I need something new for now. 555 

Reactions: NdA

sarN

sarNie Granny
I was at YouTube & came across their Koo Kum MV , now I can't focus on the lakorn I'm watching because I'm sad about Kobori . Im glad they have a lakorn together but I wish it were a slap/kisses , I think Noona suit serious intense lakorn than comedy.

roselovesice

I agree! She does best in drama than comedy. She did good in Hello Stranger, but I prefer her in drama more. When she cries, she can cry, and she knows how to make you cry with her. lol I hope their next lakorn would be a drama. Something similar to Khu Kam, drama wise. I wish this lakorn didn't have much supporting cast. It gets a bit too much that I have no idea who's who sometimes. LOL Also, Bie and Noona tend to hangout with their gender more than each other than when they were in Khu Kam and it was just mainly them two. :( So sad and heartbroken.
These past 2-3 weeks have been so quiet and lonely. When filming does resume, Jeab they better do some major, hardcore fan service like she does with FF. We've been too patient with them. I think we deserve something in return. lol 

Here's a photo that I'm sure we've all seen already, to quench our thirst as we wait. LOL

Credit: Magicif_lakorn IG

roselovesice

Look at Noona! This girl is always looking at him now! Why is he not staring at her now?! 555
I miss those lovely dovey stares days. 555

Credit: Lakornexact

sarN

sarNie Granny
I wish Noona was taller loll, isn't her name mean "big sister' in Korean  :scratchhead2: