[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
My Biena symptoms are coming back. I am so EXCITED~ After Koo Gum, I went Biena crazy, I'm hoping for a happy ending this time around. They are so compatible.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahhhh!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see pictures, that's if they'll share any with us. 555 Hopefully they do! :D
Finally my BieNa have come face to face again after so long. 555 I miss them both together so much!

And ahhhh! If only whoever recorded that part where Bie grabbed Noona's hand recorded longer. Actually, I wish they showed us more of that scene. Looks like Bie didn't know Noona came and was quite surprise/startled that he became too obvious and forgot where they were that he grabbed her hand. 555

roselovesice

This lakorn is soooo on the DL. There's not that much information or pictures released whether it's from the fitting or ceremony, let alone any videos, unless I'm not looking hard enough. 555 Bie starts filming next week. Jeab should promote this lakorn more too even if it's been Noona and a few others who has been filming so far only. Hopefully things start to pick up once Bie start filming his scenes, especially when it's with Noona. :D

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Bie already followed 3 people/things on his IG and they all are dharma! A clap for him! :)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
The moment everyone is waiting for! They are so cute, I just can't wait to watch the drama. Seeing them together just want me to jin them more and more. Miss seeing them together.

roselovesice

June and Note meets again  :heart:

Our typical, silly Bie 555  :coverlaf:

Pat and Note

Too bad our BieNa wasn't sitting next to each other. :( I remember those days when it was just them two without any of the other supporting cast. :( 
I don't want to share them with anyone else! 555

Credit: Magicif_Lakorn, Jeabsopidnapa, Pang_Ornjira, and Autasda IG

roselovesice

It's like, finally they're back to working. Waiting the whole weekend and a few days before that was terrible! 555 But look at him touch her arm. :D I wonder what they're laughing/talking about. 

Credit: Magicif_lakorn IG, Pang_Ornjira IG

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
CONGRATULATIONS to BIE!!! Also to Khun Boy, Behind The Painting/Waterfall has reached Broadway. It's making me sad too that Bie's going to New York for months and years. :(