[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Candylover32, your MV is so so beautiful!!!! I got teary eyed watching it. The lyrics are PERFECT for Kobori's love for Ang. I loved all of the scenes you chose and got goosebumps watching it. Thank you so much for sharing it. I re-watched it so many times already.  :p

You guys, I can't wait until they start filming this lakorn. I love seeing Bie and Noona interact.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I know, I can't wait until they start filming Jad Ruk too. I love seeing Biena's interaction, it's just too cute! Bie's coming back in 5 or 6 days, can't wait!!!

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
LOL :dance1: He did it.
I dont know who challenge him,i hear P'Pob, P'Pet(dont know if exact or not), Gupgip, Toontam, and i see DJ Push.
Many people, but not Noona. :cry:

Reactions: NdA

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Finally the MV is out. I've been waiting all day! lol Thanks Ceci! :D

It's definitely fate that Noona happened to be working around the same area he was recording his MV. 555 #jintoomuch 

Okay. I know that those girls in the MV is not worth getting jealous over but why am I feeling just a teensy-weensy jealous on the inside?! 555 I'm just kidding. :p Gosh. I wish I can be that close and touchy with my man too! #MissionBie Time to go to TH to see him. 555

Anyways. O love the MV. My hubby is too darn cute!! Ahh!! 555 I love how they showed Noona again at the repeating part at the end. So cute! :D Too bad they didn't show the hug between the two. :( 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omgosh! How cute is Noona?!? She wished her man happy birthday on Instagram. She doesn't even do that for any other pra'ek, not that I'm aware of so far, but only Bie! Too cute! #theloveisreal 555
I wonder what she write though.....

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
Actually Noona's always been that nice to her male co-stars, she did have birthday posts dedicated to Ter, Kangsom among many others ^^

And that photo that she chose is such a cute one. Noona really knows how to create a buzz for this upcoming lakorn XD