[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw. So many good KangMo scenes in episodes 7 and 8. I liked the scene of them on the roof, and I absolutely loved the scene when Mo discovered Kangsom with Aerin. It was so heartbreaking. Mo's acting along with the music made everything perfect. It was actually reminiscent of Aom's acting when she confronted Tik in RLSR after their wedding about tricking her for the inheritance. I can't say this enough, but Mo seriously needs a lakorn of her own as nang'ek. She will shine so bright.

Her character in here is so pitiful. Everyone else's is fun and bright while hers has been sad since episode 2(?). I hope there'll be more understanding and romance between KangMo in the upcoming episodes.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I like when Thit sang Mike D song for Wilai...This song suits perfect for the moment
Anyway, today I can able to catch the ep liveee...So excited

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOL...Thit&Wee OTP is the best...Naughty Thit with always annoying Wee Wee just cracks me up everytime
Love how Thit always call Wee "baby" LOL 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Really love today's episode. I'm really impressed with Athit and Wilai's scenes. They got me emotional! haha
Another thing, Puwadech really cracked me up today. XD

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
Really love today's episode. I'm really impressed with Athit and Wilai's scenes. They got me emotional! haha
Another thing, Puwadech really cracked me up today. XD

How about the preview for tmr?! anything good?!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Kangsom Is So Cute When He Say GRGR OST
Totally Miss That Song
Loved Ep 9>< Too Bad Im Watching Without Subs