[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought when the director mentioned Fun Fueng, she said something along the lines of... "When I heard I was going to be working on Fun Fueng I thought, 'Yes! This is my perfect opportunity to cast Mo!'" But I guess that wasn't what she said. LOL.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just watched this week's episodes! And I am so excited for the upcoming episodes.
[SIZE=14.6666669845581px]I find myself smiling like a goofball while watching the episodes, haha this lakorn always puts me in a good mood :)[/SIZE]
Ahhhhh, I can't get over how cute these two couples are. I am shipping them so much! The ship is definitely sailing, LOL~

huajaikaungtur said:
Just watched this week's episodes! And I am so excited for the upcoming episodes.
[SIZE=14.6666669845581px]I find myself smiling like a goofball while watching the episodes, haha this lakorn always puts me in a good mood :)[/SIZE]
Ahhhhh, I can't get over how cute these two couples are. I am shipping them so much! The ship is definitely sailing, LOL~
that funny when they said you know what because we love you that why we stay for your sake anyway i love these two couple verry much even i'm was working i'm keep smiling because im was thinking about funfeng so my boss he ask me are you ok then i told him yes maybe crazy from thai lakorn so he just laughing then we went away a few minute latter he came and ask me do you understand thai languages i say know i dont but when i listen to push and jui voice theirs voice so sweet love push and jui verry much great work for funfeng i hope one day they will have more lakorn of push and jui big fan of them im wonder in the lakorn wee say he just come back from canada i was really but i know is in the lakorn so i hope one day i will see push and jui in canada that maybe my daydream

sorry i think i post the wrong one but anyway if i go to thailand where can i see them and how because i'm in canada and i was thinking of travel to thai land and vietnam for next year so i'll would like to know  a detail like where can i see them and how so can everyone please tell me i'm really appreciate

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
The cast is so preciousssss....LOL at the prank on Jui, Push is just a flirt himself, no doubt...
Anyone could translate Push&Jui too?! I wondered it has any interesting thing
Btw, Mo looks so mature in the video, she looks glowing

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
ONE HD news with Mo&Her father and Push Jui in Japan..So finnnnn, they talked so much about that..LOL even that MC guy said at 8:19 that if they said they're not good friend, he would think they're dating for sure..Am I right? *Gosh exactly my thought*  :woot2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKyRqq4pny8

cre: One HD 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
  • Thanx for the update arasucre.  Is episode 8 completely done?  Part two says that it only has 28% done.  Thank you so much for your hard work.  I finally understand Wee's conversation with Khun Mon. Wee confessing that he likes Monta the maid was so cute.  Lol, one couple grows closer while the other one breaks up.  Can't wait for their beach date. 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
w3irdg3m said:

Thanx for the update arasucre.  Is episode 8 completely done?  Part two says that it only has 28% done.  Thank you so much for your hard work.  I finally understand Wee's conversation with Khun Mon. Wee confessing that he likes Monta the maid was so cute.  Lol, one couple grows closer while the other one breaks up.  Can't wait for their beach date. 

I noticed that too! I don't know why it says 28% when the subs are actually completed. >_>
And you're very welcome. ^^

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
How many episode will this lakorn be? Im falling in love with kangsom. This is my first time watching him.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
The weirdest thing just happened... Apparently, Mo went back down to 299,000 followers. How is that possible?! How could she have lost followers?! Is it a glitch on IG? Because the last time I checked, she was at 302,000 followers.
On Thursday IG went through all their accounts and deleted inactive, fake, and spam accounts. Last week the company announced that they would do that after they reached 300 million total users, so lots of people, especially celebrities, lost followers in the thousands, some in the millions.

hi can everyone please tell me what did they say about jui and push picture please thank you verry much

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Off topic...but isn't Jui currently dating someone? If not, I'm gonna assume she and Push could be studying each other. LOL.

LMAO even Push is dating someone! but yes, I totally agree with you.

love jui and push said:
hi can everyone please tell me what did they say about jui and push picture please thank you verry much

They just said stuff like how they look really sweet, how their faces being so close to each other's, and how close they look. The guy host even said if the two didn't say they were friends, he would surely think they're dating. XD