[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I was so surprised she post nothing about ALTK haha I hope them to do a bunch of promotions, the more they promote the more we'll get chance to see NEWVill along time together..
Let move on We are her fans we have to support and protects her if anything happen to her. I'm ready to catch her!!! He seem something else to me, not human :yuck: :girlmad:

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
Did you saw Vill comment on New Pic OMG Sailing ship
Yes I saw it. I just found out that both NewVill love kids so much :)))
I start my ship mode the day New posted their fore-head kiss on IG, so cute kaaa 
I don't know whether they have acting class today or not or these pics are old 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Yes I saw it. I just found out that both NewVill love kids so much :)))
I start my ship mode the day New posted their fore-head kiss on IG, so cute kaaa 
I don't know whether they have acting class today or not or these pics are old 
Ha they are so cute!
I ship them not really much but like you said after he posted the forehead kiss OMG I ship them so hard more than before.
I think these pics are from Yesterday maybe not

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
Ha they are so cute!
I ship them not really much but like you said after he posted the forehead kiss OMG I ship them so hard more than before.
I think these pics are from Yesterday maybe not
Ahhhhhh dear!! New just updated IG with NewVill's sweet scene
Awww... I love them already though ALTK's not on air yet.... 
He knew what our fans are waiting rite? lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Ahhhhhh dear!! New just updated IG with NewVill's sweet scene
Awww... I love them already though ALTK's not on air yet.... 
He knew what our fans are waiting rite? lol

Yep I was about to talk you about that sweet pic he posted
WE LOVE NEWVILL YAHHH
I guess he knew and killing us!!

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:

Yep I was about to talk you about that sweet pic he posted
WE LOVE NEWVILL YAHHH
I guess he knew and killing us!!
Yah New liked to update us a lot about ALTK... The production must own a lot of BTS pics and they just release it little by little 
They boost up my curiousity to the fullest...I guess my heart will fly to the sky if one of our pra'nang post a selfie together lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Yah New liked to update us a lot about ALTK... The production must own a lot of BTS pics and they just release it little by little 
They boost up my curiousity to the fullest...I guess my heart will fly to the sky if one of our pra'nang post a selfie together lol

Well also his the first time of lead up whole lakorn so he need to updates us to a lot of sweet pics haha
I can't wait to see the pics they are having for us when this air, NewVill look so good in the photo shoot.

LOL that's how I feel too

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Agree! There's a lot of BTS pictures & I love it :) So happy to see New as a lead; he truly deserves it!

LOL where have you been? hhaha I was surprised to see you in here! I need more BTS this is not much yet

Finally he get what he deserve

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
VILLNAN said:

LOL where have you been? hhaha I was surprised to see you in here! I need more BTS this is not much yet

Finally he get what he deserve

Hehe, hey girl! :) I've been busy with my summer so I haven't had time to check afuse often!
And of course, I'm in here -- can't miss out on New & Vill!

Yes, the updates need to keep coming!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

Hehe, hey girl! :) I've been busy with my summer so I haven't had time to check afuse often!
And of course, I'm in here -- can't miss out on New & Vill!

Yes, the updates need to keep coming!!!

Ohh hah I have to start Summer class on this June 7, Hope you have fun in the summer!!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm so curious
New went trip to Malaysia, Are they finish filming?? Today, I didn't see any BTS pics???