[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
They finished shooting at Pattaya and back to Bangkok .... Awww I wish they would have more scenes here.
I hope they will create an unique Thailand vibe for this lakorn, not affected too much of Korean version ...
From IG's piyayada - production staff

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ohh But you know the scene they film at Pattaya is really  hot (Even though they don't do anything but it still Kind of like 18+) !! GRRRR I can't wait to see hope they don't cut it!!!!

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
Ohh But you know the scene they film at Pattaya is really  hot (Kind of like 18+) !! GRRRR I can't wait to see hope they don't cut it!!!!
Really? Yayy, what I like about CH5 is their real kisses, they don't use fake kiss or camera angles ... Hope they don't cut those hot scenes when on air 
I think they're filming sweet scenes of our pra'nang ... Hope we can see more BTS pics of this period before turning into gloomy period with many crying scenes 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Really? Yayy, what I like about CH5 is their real kisses, they don't use fake kiss or camera angles ... Hope they don't cut those hot scenes when on air 
I think they're filming sweet scenes of our pra'nang ... Hope we can see more BTS pics of this period before turning into gloomy period with many crying scenes 

Yes they almost did 18+ hehe but he stop I don't know what he remember haha Only if they really did. But they did kiss though
(I'm not spoiler I just want you ladies to excited for this lakorn...)

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:

Yes they almost did 18+ hehe but he stop I don't know what he remember haha Only if they really did. But they did kiss though
(I'm not spoiler I just want you ladies to excited for this lakorn...)
I see :) I saw Korean version 2 years ago and not remembered :))) Maybe that version didnt impress me much.. Hope this one will be
Btw, a kiss with me is enough as long as their chemistry is awesome. 
They just film 3 days a week so stronly hope they will release more photos for us in upcoming days .. I'm tired of waiting

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
I see :) I saw Korean version 2 years ago and not remembered :))) Maybe that version didnt impress me much.. Hope this one will be
Btw, a kiss with me is enough as long as their chemistry is awesome. 
They just film 3 days a week so stronly hope they will release more photos for us in upcoming days .. I'm tired of waiting
 Hard for me to forget those type of scenes LOL joking So today is already Wednesday ohh we have to wait another 4days to see our NEWVILL in the same set again.... :cry: :cry: aww my poor heart is aching I wanna see more BTS pics

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
 Hard for me to forget those type of scenes LOL joking So today is already Wednesday ohh we have to wait another 4days to see our NEWVILL in the same set again.... :cry: :cry: aww my poor heart is aching I wanna see more BTS pics
Me too, waiting is uncomfortable feeling ... Since Vill doens't want to post BTS with her costar much, we just can rely on Khun Mae and other people T__T
This week is not a happy one for me since that news came out ....I kinda feel irritated but like you, these chummy scenes of NewVill fresh my mind upII 
Do you know name of 2nd leading female? I hardly see anything related to her filming ALTK, I wonder where she is

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Me too, waiting is uncomfortable feeling ... Since Vill doens't want to post BTS with her costar much, we just can rely on Khun Mae and other people T__T
This week is not a happy one for me since that news came out ....I kinda feel irritated but like you, these chummy scenes of NewVill fresh my mind upII 
Do you know name of 2nd leading female? I hardly see anything related to her filming ALTK, I wonder where she is

I know the new that I never want to heard came out, The pic make me a lot feel better I just don't know why when I saw the pic of NewVill  I forget about her and  that guy I don't even want to write down his name :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: his face is just :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:
Ohh second leading She don't post much about this lakorn if you want I will give you her IG

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
Thank you dear! I know this girl but totally I don't remember her in here LOL
She doesn't update anything related to ALTK though I don't know why
ALTK seems a bit quieter than other lakorns, haizz hope when it's on air, they will do much promotions
About that guy, I don't want to mention his name too... Let it go and from now, I just concentrate on her lakorns and waiit for something happen