[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
I think it's just a short trip cuz today is Vesak's Day, a very important day of Buddha in Thailand. They often take a rest and go to pagoda for doing merits on this day. So I think they stop filming for 1 or 2 days :)
Aww the more I see New, the more handsome he is 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
I think it's just a short trip cuz today is Vesak's Day, a very important day of Buddha in Thailand. They often take a rest and go to pagoda for doing merits on this day. So I think they stop filming for 1 or 2 days :)
Aww the more I see New, the more handsome he is 

Ohh thank you for explanation jaa I just realized that they might have some Holiday by seeing Vill IG update 
LOL want to know his secret of getting handsome?? You just need to hold Vill hand once

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:

Ohh thank you for explanation jaa I just realized that they might have some Holiday by seeing Vill IG update 
LOL want to know his secret of getting handsome?? You just need to hold Vill hand once
You're funny babe... To tell the truth, I miss their BTS pics >"<
I think New will come back 1 or 2 days later so we must wait a little
Ahhh today Exact's IG updated a new pic of Vill in the lakorn with Nike.. Doubt if it's going to be on air

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
You're funny babe... To tell the truth, I miss their BTS pics >"<
I think New will come back 1 or 2 days later so we must wait a little
Ahhh today Exact's IG updated a new pic of Vill in the lakorn with Nike.. Doubt if it's going to be on air

I was tried to be funny haha
I miss their BTS pics so much, hope he come back soon
I didn't follow Exact lakorn IG so yet, thank you for tell me..

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL I want to scream too, let scream together!! haha LOL A fake Kiss? Jut wonder

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
LOL I want to scream too, let scream together!! haha LOL A fake Kiss? Jut wonder
Hahah, I think we must wait till it's on air to know lol 
But Exact always has real kisses so I think ALTK is not an exception 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Hahah, I think we must wait till it's on air to know lol 
But Exact always has real kisses so I think ALTK is not an exception 

Haha Hope so I just love Ngao Jai Kiss!!
I want ALTK kiss to be like NJ

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah. Vill is just about to experience the best kiss in her life. Haha. She thought Toomtam was her best, nope...here comes New! A new guy, a new experience!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Woah. Vill is just about to experience the best kiss in her life. Haha. She thought Toomtam was her best, nope...here comes New! A new guy, a new experience!

We will see when it air NewVill can beat ToomVill or not!!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I might have to vote New. Wonder if she will have sizzling love scenes with Tui.
Oh right. Haha I forgot about Tui! Tui might even be better! Haha.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
New definitely has my vote :))) Don't know why I gradually get addicted of NewVill together 
Their BTS pics make me flutter already 
Yahh, if Tui plays with Vill in new lakorn, hope there're real kisses so we can vote again lol