[ONE31] Love Hurts (The One Enterprise): Mai Davika / Jes Jespipat / Mew Suppasit

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Obviously taking this with a grain of salt for now, but I saw a thread in Pantip wherein Mai is rumoured to work with Win Metawin and Bright Norraphat in her next project.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I find this combination rather peculiar - Mai with Jes and Mew.

http://instagr.am/p/ChSUgrGvU5C/

sarNie Adult
Nice cast. Will give ep 1 a try.

I haven't seen anything with Mew in it before. Just know him from his songs and a few interviews. While I've read some hate comments about him, I don't find them valid. From what I've seen from him in interviews, he's very personable and humble. When an interview is usually focused on the person they're interviewing, he usually tries to involve the hosts in it or say nice things about others and his fans. I've seen a fair number of interviews, and I can't say that for all stars.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Urgh, looks like a harem
Even Jes is not enough to make the story look attractive, I think I’ll psss

sarNie Adult
Surprised this isn't from Change. Not sure if I can force myself to watch this for Mew & Mai pairing.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
They're eyeing to air this next month.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This opened with a 1.1 rating. Quite low, if you will ask me. But a bunch of dramas written by Nepali/P'Jeab Wattana are slow burners so hopefully this picks up. Also this seems to be getting positive reception over at social media.
'