[ONE31]Dao Jarut Fah: Toomtam /Noona/Tai Orathai/Pai Pongsakorn/Fon Thanasoonthorn

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Awe... Tootum sounds nice, didn’t know he can sing this kinda songs. Noona and Tootum looks good together.

choua_lee16 likes this.
  2. thatsouthernasianchick

thatsouthernasianchick sarNie Adult

Yes, it is Toomtam's real voice. When he was on 'The Star 7', all of the judges concluded that he excelled in looktoong/morlum but he wanted to do pop because of the craze in pop culture.

WeirFany and choua_lee16 like this.
  3. thailakornlover75

thailakornlover75 sarNie Egg

Hahah, I know right! Phai always involving himself with Tai's character. lol I'm sure that it's Tootum's voice, but im not sure if it's his song, I forgot the title for it.....

tikklles and WeirFany like this.
  4. thailakornlover75

thailakornlover75 sarNie Egg

Sorry for the last reply but yea.

5. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

This song kept popping up for me bc I've been obsessed lately these last months with this luktung traditional sounding music. The original, I've been listening to..then Tao's (who is in here also) his cover which is awesome. After this scene aired, Toomtam's full cover kept popping up so I listened too. I was amazed with his voice...looked at his old videos to see if it was really him or not bc i was so impressed.

The original singer is an older man, who is amazing!! All the full studio recorded songs are uploaded on Grammy Gold's account too.

thailakornlover75 likes this.
  6. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Is this a primetime lakorn?

7. anavang

anavang sarNie Juvenile

Song is originally by Mike Piropom.
    Here it is: