[ONE31]Dao Jarut Fah: Toomtam /Noona/Tai Orathai/Pai Pongsakorn/Fon Thanasoonthorn

I saw a clip over the weekend and thought it was Rachinee Morlum until I noticed that it was Tootum and not Nike! I actually caught up with all the episodes and it’s okay, nothing too over the top in my opinion. I do think that it’s a little overtop and repeative with Pai always trying to rape Tai or like forcing himself onto her.... I need that from Tootum to Noona lol

Btw, does anyone know the name of this song? And is it Tootum’s real voice? I know he can sing but don’t know if he can morlum...
Yes, it is Toomtam's real voice. When he was on 'The Star 7', all of the judges concluded that he excelled in looktoong/morlum but he wanted to do pop because of the craze in pop culture.

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
I saw a clip over the weekend and thought it was Rachinee Morlum until I noticed that it was Tootum and not Nike! I actually caught up with all the episodes and it’s okay, nothing too over the top in my opinion. I do think that it’s a little overtop and repeative with Pai always trying to rape Tai or like forcing himself onto her.... I need that from Tootum to Noona lol

Btw, does anyone know the name of this song? And is it Tootum’s real voice? I know he can sing but don’t know if he can morlum...
Hahah, I know right! Phai always involving himself with Tai's character. lol I'm sure that it's Tootum's voice, but im not sure if it's his song, I forgot the title for it.....

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hahah, I know right! Phai always involving himself with Tai's character. lol I'm sure that it's Tootum's voice, but im not sure if it's his song, I forgot the title for it.....
This song kept popping up for me bc I've been obsessed lately these last months with this luktung traditional sounding music. The original, I've been listening to..then Tao's (who is in here also) his cover which is awesome. After this scene aired, Toomtam's full cover kept popping up so I listened too. I was amazed with his voice...looked at his old videos to see if it was really him or not bc i was so impressed.

The original singer is an older man, who is amazing!! All the full studio recorded songs are uploaded on Grammy Gold's account too.