One night a week :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
‘ ..baby, I’ll carry you to the car ok? “

“…shut up..we at the temple ..im ok now “ Soriya push away from him and slowly walk on but she couldn’t ..

‘…hold still ..’ he swoop her in his arm . Soriya struggle a bit but Harit threaten to kiss her in front of the monks if she doesn’t cooperate and it silent her . She was tire and rest her head on his chest with her hand wrap around his neck . It feel so comfortable and she fell a sleep . Once they got to the car he softly put her down in the seat . He kiss her rosey cheek . Two more week .

Once they arrive at Soriya’s house she was still sleeping and Harit didn’t want to wake her up so he carry her in the house . Ma watch with her mouth open as Harit pass by and headed toward Miss . So ’ bed room . Kids these day ! Yesterday , Miss . So was on his lap and today in his arm . Tomorrow she probable pregnant! They getting marry anyway if they want some practice before the wedding so be it ! Ma , giggle at the thought and return back to work in the kitchen .

Harit lay her on the bed and pull a blanket over her . He kneel on the floor beside her bed and grab her hand. He was worry .She look so pale . He want to see her strawberry color cheek and her frowning . He kiss her hand a couple time and rub it a little . He see life was returning and his face lit .

‘…baby ..you ok right ?..”

“….I feel a sleep ..”

“..yes you did and I carry you all the way to your room..”

“…Harit ..did Ma saw you ??”

“….no ..’ he lie

“…good ..now leave …”

“…but baby let me stay a little longer … I promise I won’t do anything ..” he lie

“…lair …”

Harit smile . She know him to well . His face came down and laid several kisses on her forehead , nose , lip , cheek, eye , chin….leaving no spot untouched . He can hear her telling him to stop and she hit him on his shoulder but she a weakling . He bury his face into her hair bwt the hook of her neck and smell the sweet scent…of strawberry …

“…baby …it burning again ..you smell so delicious ..” he growl

‘…that all you think about …burning and strawberry ..get away from me ..I want to rest’

‘…im sleepy too can I rest beside you ..’He didn’t wait till she answer and jump on the bed and goes under the cover. He scoop closer and snuggle into her . He can hear she yelling and pinch him but he doesn’t care . He feel so warm and comfortable . He close his eye and rest . She must of tire of peeling his arm from her and finally fell a sleep together .

Several moment later Mew burst into the bedroom and jump on the bed “…girl , wakeup! …come on get up …accompany me to the doctor . I sudden got all these red rashes on my arm ” Mew pull the blanket down “…damn girl….im really is sick cause you starting to look like Harit by the day ..”

“..Mew, what you doing” ..

“…what you doing over there ..and who is this ?..” Mew roll of the bed realizing it was Harit that she unveil . Harit rub his eye and yawn . He saw Mew standing beside the bed and he quickly pull the blanket to his chest . “ ..damn girl…you bad , bring a man into your room ….see I knew you addicted to him …” said Mew .

“…shut up …w..we fell a sleep ..” Soriya move off the bed while hitting Harit to follow behind her . He roll himself off the bed. Soriya tell him to go home . He nodded his head and give her a quick kiss on the forehead , she blush knowing Mew is over there watching them . She pinch his arm and push him out the door . He a mess !

After Harit left . Mew telling Soryia to accompany her to see the doctor about this rash on her arm . It look bad . Perhaps she have aids. Can’t be ! If Mew have aids that mean she have some bed action but this no man have ever flip her channel yet and thinking about it make her lip sour !

At the hospital , the result came out that Mew have allergy reaction . Mew was relief and they came out the doctor office . Soriya was dizzy again and she have to hold on to Mew for support . What wrong with her ? Mew suggest while they at the hospital she get it check out. They went back to the doctor so he can do a scan on Soirya . They waited in his office for the result

“….congratulation …”

Mew and Soriya look at each other . What he talking about ? It not their birthday.

“…congratulation ??? “ said Soirya

“…you are pregnant ..’ said the doctor

“…damn girl ....seriously ..it getting juicer by the day ..”

pze

sarNie Adult
awwwwwww..........baby.....
cant wait to see whats gonna happen now....
keep it coming sarn

sarN

sarNie Granny
“…pregnant ? Are you sure doctor ?”

“..yes. 110% . I’ll write down some medicine you can take..” the doctor left the room leaving Mew and Soriya staring at each other .

“…..that bastard! ..”

“…it not so bad. you getting marry soon . There many bride that got pregnant before the wedding . Some even show their belly and they still go thru the wedding with no shame!”

“…Mew!!!…he really trap me now…”

“…and he gone thur all the trouble to make sex video and photo . This is probable plan A in process ……damn that boy ! Just like the article said about him .. impregnating innocent woman of Thailand !..”

“…that sex manic! …Mew don’t tell him ok ..”

“…I won’t . …why didn’t you told him to use protection ..”

“..I..It never cross my mind …”

“…damn girl…..when in heat of passion everything walk pass your head huh? “

“…shut up…how do I suppose to know ..he my first....and he aware of the risk ….that bastard!!! He probable have it all plan out since week one !!! “ Soriya fall back into the chair and cross her arm . The fool!! Jerk! This is scandalous ! Where she going put her head if anyone found out the bride got pregnant before the wedding .

They pick up the medicine at the counter and left the hospital .Mew drop Soirya off at the house . She was tire and went up stair to rest . Should she tell Harit ? He will find out sooner or later after they are married . Would he be thrill ? He doesn’t seen thrill when those girl was pregnant with his child ! What make her any difference? Will he find pregnant girl repulsive ? The reason he want her is probable the love making ..and if he find out she pregnant would he abandon her and goes to other women ? She will kill cut his ball off and feed it to fishes !!!! All sudden she feel vulnerable and insecure about telling Harit that she is pregnant . She not sure if he really love her enough to stop his playboy style . The more she think the more sad she get. She hate him !Womanizer !

Harit was excited about the wedding and call for a company meeting . Everyone gather around the room waiting for Harit to make the announcement . They wasn’t sure what the reason for the emergency meeting with all employee and board member ? Everyone was confuse and have side conversation . Is the company going bankrupt ? He going laid people off ? Harit quiet everyone in the room

“ I have bad new and good news ! The bad news is in 2 week from today everyone have to leave the company” said Harit as he watch everyone questioning why and is they getting pay that day. Do the company have a Y2K .

Harit continue on "the good news is ..that day im getting marry!!! So everyone get a day off !!” Everyone applause and congratulate. They were surprise he getting hitch with all the rumor going around and his playboy life . They feel bad for the girl who marry him but they happy for the day off ! The crowd cheer him on . This was the happiest day of his life and in 2 more week he will be the happiest person a live. He crazy . Crazy in love . His heart is about to explode out strawberry ….he miss her !

chenling

sarNie Adult
I knew it...a baby...yes!!!!!!!! Sarn, I luv you...we all do!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww poor Soriya for feeling that way...i probably feel the same way.

Harit is funny...scarring his employees like that! SarN youre a genious!

thank you for the update!

cecilia

Staff member
i LIKE this DOCTOR ... why? . b/c he's 110 % SURE :spin: thanks for the baby, i so loving baby fic now :wub:
mew's one funny friend, speaking from the truth ..

BTW. if you were to write about that love life of your friend. that outta be good. she's so funny by listening to what you have describe previously :loool:

She will kill cut his ball off and feed it to fishes
<-- OM. i can't believe she actually thinks like this :loool: freakin hilarious !!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Ceci you really think it was Soriya that think that...(pssh~~ its just SarN!) :loool: :loool:

Still Love YOU SarN!!! :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
^right, she's playing innocently and blame on the jlr sisters :rolleyes: but i love her thoughts of wonder :p .. it's entertaining .. :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
For the next couple days Harit does invitation , reserve hotel, pick out a music band and hire a wedding planner to decorate his house for the big day . He want to make sure every thing is perfect and he hire a tailor to measure all his servant in the house . He want everyone to wear red and green !!! It was an outrageous mix match color they complain but he demand the servant have to wear it or else salary cut ….even his parent can't escape ! The girls will wear a red traditional sarong with green top as for the guys is red suit and pant with green tie.

He even tell the wedding planner the reception event will be held outside on the lawn . He want to have the theme color red and green for all table cloth ,balloon, ribbon , glass , drink , napkin and since the grass is green it can stay as it is . Harit been busy with arranging the wedding he haven't call or seen Soriya but he miss her every day !! Today Soirya going try on the wedding dress . He went to pick her up and she wasn't looking to happy when Harit arrive . He done something wrong? Soriya didn't say a word to him and goes in the car .

While Harit was driving he can't help but wonder why she so silent . Usually she would curse at him or slap him . Anything will do but this she remain quiet .

"baby what wrong ? Im sorry I didn't call you but this past couple days . I"

"shut up ..you probable busy with all your other girls " Soriya interrupt . He haven't call her in days . Jerk . What he been doing all those time ? Soriya feel unwanted and the thought if him with other girl make her jealous . It so frustrating .

"no no baby . I was planning out our wedding . I want to surprise you on our happiest day of our life "

"and on that day how many girls will barge in with black dress and veil " she was imagining girls climbing gate and jumping down the fence . She tighten her fist at the scene .

"it all taken care of !! I hire security "

"you have that many girls ? That you need to hire security !!!!"

"baby. Calm down. It not what you think .. I I.mean just in case reporter come too. I want friend and family only"

"lair ....and after we are marry ..I warn you . Don't you darn have a mistress behind my back!! Promise me now !!"

".I promise baby . I promise"?

"lair"

"I promise" Harit reach for her hand and pull it to his lip and kiss it . He love her. Can't she see it in his eye ? He never felt like this with anyone . Only Soriya . He want to tell her how much she mean to him but he want to save it for their wedding night . Yes. Then he will confess his love for her and make all the promises she want .

They reach the Wedding Dress store . Harit try on his suit . Handsome as usual , he thought looking at the reflection in the mirror . Soriay came from behind him wearing the bridal dress . He turn around she HOT. He couldn't pull his eye off from her. He can see the blushes on her cheek . He reach for her arm and pull her closer . Their face was just inches away

"baby ..you so beautiful"

She smile at him . He felt a cupid arrow shooting at his heart . He kiss her lip and she didn't protest like she always does when they in public . He didn't even care about the lady that was standing next to her . Her lip was warm and moist . He move his bottom lip upward to close his lip and lock hers with his . He pull back his head . There was like tear in her eye . He doesn't understand why but his job is to kiss it all away . He showering her faces with kisses , nose , forehead , chin , nose , cheek and then he pull her closer for a hug . He bury his face in her hair and inhale the sweet scent of her .

"don't cry baby . I promise you will be the only one for me"

"really" she bury her face into his chest and hug him back . She falling in love with him . She a fool ! He always win.

chenling

sarNie Adult
awww...these two need to break down and have one of those emotional I love you fest.......can't wait for him to find out she's with child!!!! GREAT update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i decided to add more scene :p go one more round ?

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! LMAO ok i have an announcement to make

sarN is deff. my favorite sister and i love her as much as i love JLR which is ALOT HAHHAAHHAHA THANK YOU DARLING! yeaaah omg haha today i went to eat at cracker barrel and the waiter was like u want ne dessert and i'm like ...................not rele.............(in my mind) and shes like the dessert of the day is STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE and damn i was bout to fall out of my seat lmao i was like YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ahhahhahahhahahah so i ate that for you darling hehhheee it was scrumptious lmao hahahha smelled like strawberries lmao i even said "smells like sarN's strawberries" LMAO HAHHAH and the people bhind me were like ...???... hahahhaah o well THANK YOU DARLING! I LOVE YOU! HUGS AND KISSES! haha i got u a strawberry easter basket for you darling ;) heheh <3

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww SarN, that was so sweet!!!

Now, if only Mew will slip & tell Harit that So's pregnant...she can be like...hinting it or whatever!! something to make So realized that she is the only one for him whether shes preggy or not!!! (kinda sad, no more hot steamy xxx scene) lmao

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
“….congratulation …�

Mew and Soriya look at each other . What he talking about ? It not their birthday.

“…congratulation ??? “ said Soirya

“…you are pregnant ..’ said the doctor

“…damn girl ....seriously ..it getting juicer by the day ..�
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!! Baby!!!!!
No hair ripping... I get to keep all my hair. Hugs and kisses to sarN!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
...and Starry...i didnt die last night neither since SarN was super sweet , she did posted after you all left LOL

Natsume

sarNie Adult
That was sooooo sweet !!!!! I love it

btw... red and green ... hey it's a wedding, not christmas !!! lol