One night a week :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
Remember i told ya girls the last time i write fiction and post online was 8 years ago . Well, this one i wrote 3 years before that and then finish the last 30% of it online . So 11 years ago i was a toddler ok , so forgive me for any grammar mistake . Those dat read this fiction before yeah it was mine. Im goin revise this old fiction , fill in loop hole and yeah add scene :p . It rated Disneyworld not sarnworld *ahem* . I'm goin finsh it in 1 week . So tighten ur seat belt. This one isn't a drama it a comedy

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sexy , rich , successful , smart and did sexy mention already ? Thought Harit as he stare at the hot reflection of himself through the glass window at the 5 Star Restaurant . He was having lunch with his soon to be EX girlfriend who seen to never stop yapping herself like a pecking hen .Harit have a reputation of being the biggest player of the century . All mother fear for their daughter virtue when his name is mention and guy will ball fist if caught him with their girlfriend .

Sai stop talking and wave her hand at his face "Harit ! Are you even listening to me ? P'?Harit!!" she bang the table .Harit snap out of his thought and turn to the girl . In a calm and relaxing voice he begin to tell Sai he no longer want to see her any more . Time was fun when they are together but now it difference he only see her as a sister. It not her . It him . He smile .
Sai was confuse of the sudden break up and beg Harit not to end this relationship "P'Harit. I promiss i'll shop less. Just twice a week is enough" she pouted her lip as the size of a monkey butt , he thought. Harit was about to answer back until he heard a loud voice coming from the other table next to them ..

Soriya was fussing as the servant who spilled water on her dress. The servant was shaking all over . Soriya point her finger at the poor soul "You know how much this dress cost my parent!! You have to paid for the damage" the servant was puzzle and quickly say he the only one working supporting 7 sister in school . He beg her to let him go and it will never happen again.

Mew was covering her face with a magazine out of embarrassment as she tug on to Soraya's dress "Girl , sit down ! There to many people in the restaurant. Just let it go. Don't make a scene" she reaches for her purse and pull out some Advil and throw it in her mouth . Swallow it dry.Soriya brushes her friend hand a side and continue on "Paid me or i report you !" Then the manger came out to straighten out the commotion .

Sai and Harit was observing the scene .Sai notice the interest look on her boyfriend face and was jealous"that girl there is Soriya the daughter of Chai and Maley Worpaubon. She is a hi-so girl . I heard she spend money like no tomorrow and plus only rich man can afford her"

Harit couldn't stop starring at Soriya and he thought to himself "she is better off than the servant yet she still demanding money from him. She is hot but her attitude is to wild for my taste "Harit shake his mind away from the commotion . He have other important stuff to do . He got up and left the table leaving Sai yapping herself away . It took Sai several minute later to realize Harit was gone . She stomp her feet and pout . Who going paid for the lunch if he is gone ? She dig into her huge purse pulling all kind of item as the servant wait patiently for the payment.
Harit was in the parking lot walking toward his car . He saw Soriay counting the money with slippery finger . The girl surely love money . He wonder if the poor servant end up selling his blood for the money . He laugh at the thought .

Mew was speechless at her friend money hungry behavior and said "God, put the money in your purse ! I can't go anywhere with you without getting embarrass. I really need more friend beside you" she sigh .Soriya turn to smile sweetly at her friend "Hush , girl. You will never find a good friend and an entertainer like me" . Mew roll her eye .

Sai come running through the parking lot and hollering "Yahoo! P'Harit! Wait up !! P'?Harit !!!"? her heel came off and she have to run back to fetch it but since her skit was so tight and jack up to high it was hard for her to bend down but she manage to cover the black area with only five finger . Harit roll his eye and was annoy by the yapping hen but decided to wait for her anyway . Soriyra nearly choke with laughter at the scene and whisper to her friend "Is she crazy? Must of escape from a mental hospital"

Mew nodded her head . Yes . Crazy. It should make two of them , she thought as she turn to look at her friend who laughing wildly at the scene. Harit reaches in his wallet and hand Sai some money and tell her he never want to see her again but Sai wouldn't take the money . She confesses her love . She ask him to remember the sweet moment they were together and have Harit forgot ? Sai was just yapping herself away as Harit cover his ear .
Till finally he couldn't take it anymore and throw the money into her purse . He run to the car and drove off leaving Sai jumping and screaming . Soriya watch in disgust . What a jerk !

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
I'm the first...this rarely happen to me :yahoo: YEPPIE....Harit and So pairing... You must add a :r-scene-pop-corn: and :baby-scene-pop-corn:

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. the title is INTERESTING already .. one night a wk .. at least, be gentle and not harsh like HARITH NATAWAT :ph34r:

nmv. THE INTRO of sarN sorta push my thought aside. - IT'S A COMEDY :lmao:

edited:
so i read it .. it's better than i thought :p
wow. intense. drama. comedy. that's gonna be fun and interesting.
hot head P'EK who thinks he's too good to be tie down with HOT AND SPICY n'ek , demanding the things and way she wants it.
can't wait til they're together.. . hi-so + hi so = LOSO? that outta be interesting..

anyway. SAI's freakin' hilarious.. if i'm SORIYA at the scene, i would so laugh hysterically like that .. tiny dress .. punting smile in the size of a monkey butt :loool: .. too funny!

keep it coming.. pretty good for a TODDLER :p j/k.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol! NICE Sarn! the two of them seem to find the other distasteful! can't wait to read how they will when they meet face to face! :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
another one... i should post my oldies too... lol>>>

chenling

sarNie Adult
SarN...you are a tease......so mean of you ....we need MORE!!! I can't wait to see the sparks when these two meet!!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn this is your story...i didnt know that...i remember reading the old version back in the days when i was really into reading fanfic.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
At the Worpaubon' residence .Mr.Wor is overwhelm with stress as he pace himself back and forward in the living room .The family is in a finance difficulty . In the pass month the company stock have drop down to it's lowest and with all the product being recall and sue case at every corner they are in debt of $50 million !They had put up the house to get a loan and now the bank have call them to collect . In 3month if they don't come up with 5omillion the house will be foreclosure and their reputation will be at risk. The thought of being thrown on the street is total humiliation and most of all how will Soriya cope with being poor?What are they going do ?

Ms.Wor have been going through the address book crossing out name and making phone call non stop but nobody is willing to lend them the money ."What about your friend Mr. Han Tutorson! with all the money he have , just lending a couple million is nothing" Mr.Wok pause and scratch his chin .Soriya came stumbling in the room carrying bag full of merchandise. She been shopping non stop at BBK Mall . The girl is out of college for 3 years now and still jobless . She was told that money is tight around the house but she refuse to accept it . She thought her parent is trying to teach her the value of money by telling her to get a job and help pay for expense in the house but how can she when she never work a day in her life ? Soriya throw the bag to the sofa and run to hug her mom "mom! Tickle ! Tickle ! Here my share of the money . Now can I get the other half from you ?" she wave the money in the air .
"Soriya , honey . What all this? What did I told u about spending money on useless thing? Money doesn't grow on tree" said Ms. Wor

Soriya spotted one of the servant walking cross the hall "Ma ! Ma! Can u cook me something to eat . I'm hungry" narrowing her eye to see if she calling the right servant . Ma is the head servant of the house . She live with the family for over 20 years ever since she was a young maid to an old maid . She was on her way to the restroom till Miss. Soriya caught her passing by "Sorry , na . There no Food !No body eating tonight !" she mumble something under her breath about rice soup and quickly walk away .`

"Mom! Is there something wrong with Ma? What she mean no food and did she lose weight ? It not like we feeding her only rice soup"said Soriaya

"Don't mind her darling . I forgotten to give her grocery money this morning" Ms.Wok lied.Soriya snuggle into her mom embrace and ask her about the other half of the money . Ms.Wok frown but at the end she give in to her daughter.What are they going do about their daughter?She is too spoil and it all their false .

Later that night Soriya and Mew went to Bo's birthday party at the mansion . The event was held at the pool . Decorated with colorful balloon and rib bin . There buffet table at each side of the pool as servant walk around carrying tray of cocktail or fruit drinks .All the guys in the party crowed around Soriya as she continue to talk and laugh with them. Sahn watch Soriya from the distance . He doesn't like the attention she is attracting . Sahn is Bo's oldest brother and have known Soriya all his live . He is in love with her . He would buy her clothes and expensive gift to win her heart but Soriya was never interest in him in a romantic way. Only as a brother.

All the girl envy Soriay as they watch their boyfriend drooling and wagging their tail at the hi-so girl .
"Is those guy blind !! What they see in her !! She nothing but a rich spoil brat" said one of girl.

"Look at her ! The way she laughing as if the joke is funny . She just want to flaunt her chest"said the other girl.

"She think she all that . I bet you it fake" said the next girl

Mew and Bo stood behind the girls listening to them criticizing their friend. They only smile in amuse .They know Soriya since they were kids. They know their friend love attention . Yes, she is flirtatious but she not a bad person. She like being admired and she love accepting gift from men but she doesn't take it for free . She would agreed to lunch with them as a thank you but nothing serious ever goes on . "You want to bet how many cat goin fall in the pool tonight" said Mew

"What cat?"Bo asked

"The cat fight that's going happen pretty soon" Mew laughed

"Three" Bo corrected

A car pull up in the drive way . Harit step out dressing in jean and t-shirt with leather jacket . He came with his new girlfriend , Te. She quickly rush to Harit side and lock her arm in his . They apporaces the pool . Harit spotted Soriaya at table crowded with man . He narrow his eye to get a clearer view. Yes. It's the girl from yesterday. It seen like she the birthday girl then the real one , he thought .

A taxis cab pull up , it was Sai. She quickly pay the driver and head toward the pool . She reaches in her purses and pull out a lipstick . She apply it on her lip with no mirror .No time . If it out of line it a new fashion . She saw the back of Hairt . "Yahoo! P'Harit !!!! I'm here" she fast walk to him and bump Te to the side. The two girl started to argue about who the real date .

"Hey , stop it you two . This is not a market place and im not a fish" shouted Harit and he continue "Sai, why are you here ? I told you . It over "

Te smile in amuse and stick out her tongue making Sai furious at the childish behavior .Sai scream at the top her lung and everyone cover their ear at the sonic boom . She launches at Te by grabbing the hair and pull back . The two girl start slapping and hair yanking as Hairt try to pull them apart. The commotion got everyone rushes to see the cat fight .

Soriaya was the last to arrive at the scene and quickly recognize Harit "Some guy just loves hanging with mental girls" everyone laugh at Soriya 's comment.Harit turn his attention to the voice leaving the two girl fighting in the background "Is that include you to? I'm pretty sure you want to be one of mental girlfriend"

"now he in more trouble than those two girl" Mew whisper to Bo .

"He doesn't know who he messing with" Bo whisper back

Soriya felt as if her mission about to be launch. She make her way thur the crowd and came face to face with Hairt "who want to be your girlfriend" she push him on the chest but the guy didn't even budge.
There eye meet for the first time . She is hot , he thought as he admire her up and down making stream coming out of Soriya's head . Soriya is use to man worshiping her with sweet words and flower her with gift but Harit is different he making a fool out her in front of her friend.

"don't push me sweet thing, you wouldn't want to fight over me like my girl ...or do you" he give a lazy smile
Everyone ahhhhh and ohoooo at the comment. This is the first time any one insulted her like this . Soriya turn around pushes her way thru the crowd like a madwoman . Harit grin at the victory but suddenly his smile was drop as Soriya return with a bowl of fruitpunch and dump it on his head. He was wet and sticky all over . Te and Bo stop fighting and join with everyone laughing ...

Harit washes this face down with his hand being wet and sticky isn't his idea of fun. Who this girl think she is ? Is that a banana shape smile she put on ? Is she mocking him ? "and you call my girl mental? You prolly born in the same hospital as them"

Soriya just want to scream at the jerk "you, you, you!!!!"? she march toward him and pushes him hard. He only budge back one step . Is his feet cemented to the ground !!? She pushes him again but he just stood there solid and motionless. She was out of strength .Forget the jerk . She turn away but he reaches for her arm and swing her around . She felt the wetness and stickiness of his shirt on her clothes "ewww, let me goes you idiot"

"Did u just call me an idiot ? Let tip the scale a bit . It only fair" he give a devilish smile

"What you mean tip the scale?"

"how about a kiss for that splash"? he saw her mouth drop and was about to protest but he quickly bend down for a kiss to shut her up . His lip was piercing and demanding . Soriya try to pushes herself free but it only make matter worst. The more she protest the more closer he pull her in leaving no gap bwt them and she felt every muscle of his body against her .All the male cover the girl 's eye as they watch in shock . Dinner and a movie.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. serve him right. . she's so spoil .. hopefully, she'll have a good time to cope with her behavior and the things goes around her later ..
i can already see the wild nights - as if the title come into play :loool:

chenling

sarNie Adult
“ don’t push me sweet thing, you wouldn’t want to fight over me like my girl ...or do you� he give a lazy smile
lol I could see him giving her that smile of his....

“how about a kiss for that splash� he saw her mouth drop and was about to protest but he quickly bend down for a kiss to shut her up . His lip was piercing and demanding . Soriya try to pushes herself free but it only make matter worst. The more she protest the more closer he pull her in leaving no gap bwt them and she felt every muscle of his body against her .
and then you just STOPPED...OOOOOO SARN...meanie...YOU have to WRITE MORE SOON!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
"...soon to be EX girlfriend who seen to never stop yapping herself like a pecking hen." I laughed so hard at this line. Both Harit and Soriya are brats, man. This is enjoyable, Sarn. Thanks!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit pull her head back breaking their kiss . He watch her cheek flushes ...not sure was it from the angry or was it a blush ? Mmmm...he smile at her and lift a brow "You like that ...don't you"? he run his tongue across his bottom lip . It was good. Taste like strawberries , he thought.

She watch in disgust. Is he sick or what? What a pervert . She hate him . It was her first kiss too ! She finally break lose and slap him not once but twice ! Everyone watch as they squeeze their eye to the clashing sound . Harit's head was force to the left and then back to the right again. He move his hand to straighten his jaw . It was like ant bit he thought and give her another smile .

Soriya wanted to rip his teeth out so bad ! She ball her fist and punch him in the stomach hard. She can feel his body concave to the pain. Only gasping sound escape his mouth . He drop to his knee hugging his stomach in pain . Soriya smile and said "next time i'll aim lower"? she walk out the party follow by Bo, Mew and Sahn.
Sai and Te rushes to Harit . One at each side of him . They were showering him with sweet words and at the same time bickering at each other in his ear . Somehow the punches wasn't hurting as much as his ear is now "Te, Sai , please stay 10 feet from me , i'm alright"

"P' Harit . I was just worry about you . Next time if I see that brat i'll kill her for u"? said Sai

"Harit! Harit! Are you ok? You want to come back to my place . I'll take care of you" said Te

"What !!! B### he is mine!"? Sai shout . The two girl start to bickering again . Harit cover his ear . He can't take any more of these girl . He manage to pick himself up and run to the car and drove off . Leaving the two hen arguing and accusing each other who false it were ...

Soriya reaches the parking lot as she search for her car she have flash back of the kissing scene and grow furious at the thought . Next time if she see him again she will kick his nut off . She dug into her purse and pull out a mirror. She exam her lip - it was pale and she let out a scream . What happen to the dark red lipstick that she wore ? The fool suck the color out of her ! She quickly put the mirror away "how dare him !!!!".

Mew , Bo , Sahn catches up with Soriya in the parking lot . Bo apology for everything and promise to never invite Harit again and Sahn ofter to drive Soriya home but she decline . Mew and Soriya say their farewell and left the mansion . On the way out the gate Soriay drove passes Te and Sai . They were waiting for a taxis cab.

At the Worpaubon' residence .Soriya came in kicking her heel off and throwing her purse to the ceiling. She drop herself on the sofa and cross her arm . Just thinking about that jerk make her shake all over .

"Soriya calm down .You did dump the bowl of fruit punch on him first"said Mew

"Mew !All my live i never been so a embarrass like this. He kiss me in front of everyone . Mark my word. From this day forward it war !"

cecilia

Staff member
Soriya smile and said “ next time i'll aim lower ...� she walk out the party follow by Bo, Mew and Sahn.

Soriya reaches the parking lot as she search for her car she have flash back of the kissing scene and grow furious at the thought . Next time if she see him again she will kick his nut off

Mew !All my live i never been so a embarrass like this. He kiss me in front of everyone . Mark my word. From this day forward it war
man, i love these lines. looking forward to see the war of the lovers :loool:.. thanks for the update. can't wait.