AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
rasawu4 said:
Interesting, i've always wanted to see Mos and Num in a lokorn together with one of my favorite actress. I'm so glad it's Aom and i hope it's true.

Hmm, a couple weeks ago, Khun Boy Takonkiet posted an old photo of Mos and Aom onto his IG. I think it's true, but until everything is "confirmed," things are subjected to change, sadly. :cry1: I just hope Num is really in here with Aom. It will be their first time working with each other. :bravo:

AikOm^_^

I believe they had the fitting. :scratchhead2: Everybody looks great! :clap: :thumbsup: Aom looks fantastic, although she looks best with minimal makeup. I hope I like her character! No matter what, I'm tuning in.

phatman said:
WOW! Another Aom lakorn! I'm so glad she's not stopping yet, but what's up with having multiple husbands now?? HAHA. So many lakorns focusing on one woman with multiple husbands. Anywoot. Not too interested in the storyline or Tao or Mos, but Num?? Interesting! Hehe. 

This must be a period lakorn...it has to be. What's the storyline?

Oh, I never replied to your comment, dear Phatman! :shock2: Hehe, judging from the photos, nope, it's not a period lakorn. :lol2: Not too interested in the multiple husbands storyline myself, but this is the first-time lakorn collaboration for Num and Aom, so I'm going to give it a try. :wink:

Credits: aomphiyada, lakornexact, mospatiparn, sornram_theappitak, yui_athamard's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Does Aom only work for Ch.5 or is she a free agent?

Hmm, I don't know if she has a contract with Exact & Scenario for sure, but I would assume so, since most of her work is related to Ch. 5. Sorry for the unclear answer, Mahalo! :spin: But if she gets contacted to collaborate with Channels 3 or 7, I think she can if Exact allows it.

treeyalee

sarNie Egg
They all looks great and thanks for the update maiko. I'm excited for this lakorn, love the casting. Me too have always wanted to see mos and num in a lakorn collaboration. Aom looks nice in here. I hope it's not a too dramatic story or will be big disappointed since it's num first time playing with aom.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. Look at Aom. I prefer her with minimal makeup as well. I don't really like the storyline, but I'll tune in for the sake of Aom!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think this is the lakorn version of Sinjai/Bie's musical right? It's also been made into a lakorn before but I don't remember who was in it. I just have the theme song.

I don't remember any of the character names so I'm just going to use the real casts' name.

If so it's a pretty messed up story and it's 2 generations but Aom's character is the main one. From the pictures I'm going to guess that Tao plays the bad husband who ends up in jail. Mos plays a servant and has loved Aom since they were little kids. He's about the only good person in here. Num is her best friend's ex-husband. He leaves his wife and kid for Aom. Then later on when their kids grow up, the best friend wants revenge and so plots for her kid with Num to fall in love with Aom/Num's kid. And then to make it even worse, on top of the brother-sister incest, they end up addicted to drugs and Aom's kid ends up a prostitute.

There's a lot more that happens since its all about Aom's life journey buy I only remember the messed up stuff lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Look forward to see this lakorn. I like Aom,Nom,Tao. can't believe my favorite actress/actors finally get to work together in the same lakorn. but wish the other actor was Chakrit cause been wanting to see Aom pair up with Chakrit cause so weird that they are both in exact but never get to play a lakorn together.

AikOm^_^

Jeanie1: Thanks for the summary, Jeanie! Not excited for the storyline, but I'll be looking forward to Aom, Num, Mos, and Tao. :phew:

treeyalee said:
They all looks great and thanks for the update maiko. I'm excited for this lakorn, love the casting. Me too have always wanted to see mos and num in a lakorn collaboration. Aom looks nice in here. I hope it's not a too dramatic story or will be big disappointed since it's num first time playing with aom.

Aw, you're welcome, Treeyalee! :wink: I share the same sentiments as you, especially the last part about Num and Aom. :spin:

Lakorn Watchers said:
Aom looks sassy in here. It's a nice change.

She does! :thumbup:

phatman said:
Wow. Look at Aom. I prefer her with minimal makeup as well. I don't really like the storyline, but I'll tune in for the sake of Aom!

Me, too, girl! :highfive:

Adora said:
I wanna know who the supporting cast is--particularly, who are playing the children. Exact is really about these kinds of dramas at the moment. Lol. First, E-Sa, and now, this.

Urgh, I know. -_- Oh, Exact. :nono1:

teedee said:
Look forward to see this lakorn. I like Aom,Nom,Tao. can't believe my favorite actress/actors finally get to work together in the same lakorn. but wish the other actor was Chakrit cause been wanting to see Aom pair up with Chakrit cause so weird that they are both in exact but never get to play a lakorn together.

Eek, I agree, Teedee! :yes: Not that I mind Mos, but I've always wanted to see Shahkrit (Chakrit) and Aom act alongside each other. :cry1: It stinks that it took this long for Aom and Num to pair up. Better late than never. :dance1:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
role for the kids are (credit news http://inagist.com/all/484573441018703872/)
Parnthep - Jetpipat (from jao payu, Leh Ratee, ruen sanaeha)
Parnward - Cherreen The Star
Proak - Gun Napat Injaioer

and the last one Pakorn ..... she didnt wrote .....

another cast
Nunthida Keawbuasai as Komkwan
Namfon Kullanat as Kathiya

THIS DRAMA is the first lakorn for ONE HD Channel
u can watch all series lakorns from one hd by here http://www.onehd.net

AikOm^_^

Sukialen said:
role for the kids are (credit news http://inagist.com/all/484573441018703872/)
Parnthep - Jetpipat (from jao payu, Leh Ratee, ruen sanaeha)
Parnward - Cherreen The Star
Proak - Gun Napat Injaioer

and the last one Pakorn ..... she didnt wrote .....

another cast
Nunthida Keawbuasai as Komkwan
Namfon Kullanat as Kathiya

THIS DRAMA is the first lakorn for ONE HD Channel
u can watch all series lakorns from one hd by here http://www.onehd.net

Thanks for the news, Sukialen! I like the cast for the children. :thumbup: Regarding ONEHD Channel, looking forward to see how everything will unfold. I just hope it means we get to watch Exact lakorns in HD! :spin:

AikOm^_^

They had the opening ceremony today, yay! Not crazy for Aom's red dress, but she looks great in it, especially the color! :thumbsup: As for her short wig...yikes. Not the best hairstyle for her. But she looks cute! :spin:

Credits: aomphiyada, daradaily, lakornexact, mospatiparn's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Er, while Aom looks cute with the wig/hairstyle, I hope she goes with a different hairstyle for the majority of the lakorn! More photos. Aw, Namfon Kullanat and Aom! Both look beautiful together! Num and Aom should have paired up a long time ago, when Num was still in his prime. He's still decent-looking for his age though. He and Aom look great together! :drools: Mos looks awesome for his age! :thumbsup: Cherreen, Gun, Jespipat look cute together! :D Fang is in here as well; she looks nice with the hairstyle.

Credits: aomphiyada, lakornexact, mospatiparn, sornram_theappitak, yui_athamard's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Oh, my, haha, didn't realize that there was a topic for Ban Lang Mek (sheesh, what's the correct spelling?! :lol:) back in August 2011...and I even commented in it! :lolyup: Wow, how time has flied. And here we are in 2014, with the remake happening for real! :D

Short story: I merged the two topics together. :wink: Wow, I wonder how many of those rumored lakorns will be coming true next? :pervie:

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i finally will get to see my two favorite actors in a lakorn for real...dream come true but i hopes it's good. Aom doesn't look so good with the short hair but still look cute. She remind me of Jeb. 

AikOm^_^

orchieY said:
OMG i finally will get to see my two favorite actors in a lakorn for real...dream come true but i hopes it's good. Aom doesn't look so good with the short hair but still look cute. She remind me of Jeb. 

Same here, OrchieY; I hope it's good, too. Not excited about the storyline, but it's awesome that Num and Mos will act alongside with each other. :clap: Agree about Aom's wig. :mellow: She looks too much like her buddy, Jeab. Don't go with Jeab's hairstyle, Aom! :no:

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
So it's not a good story line Maiko? If its like esa then I'll probably just tune in for the cast. I'm so happy I'll get to see Namfon in here too. BTW what her role in here. It's been so long that I haven't watch any Aom lakorn.