Oguri Shun

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i first saw him in hana yori dango too hahaha kool and i fell in love with him with his innocent looks.. =) so kute

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
i first see him in Azum 2, he didn't very attractive me until conan live action, i love him so much in that special drama. He is so cool and hot in that drama.

swthanie

sarNie Egg
wah i like him so much lol he is the sweetest thing ever
lol my addiction :yahoo: i love this topic haha

Aba

sarNie Egg
he looks good in HYD...wait i hate him in HYD...what am i talking about...he look hot in Gokusen....and HYD..but i just hate tht guy he play...really good actor....darn his GF...theydo look good together...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i fell in love with him in Hana Yori Dango, he was cute. especially season 2 he was hot! he look good in orange long hair. love his acting and character as Hanazawa Rui.

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
I heard Shun has a new girlfriend. I heard she's a model or something like that. Do anybody have a picture of her?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Shun's so hot! love him! he's such a great actor too! i love that he's so open about characters and tries lots of different things!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... i first saw him GTO but never knew it was him until i rewatched it back then n was omg its shun xp kekeke .. he was so young.. kekeke .. i love his dramas..

macli

sarNie Hatchling
It's for a sony ericsson commercial, youtube it. I'd never thought they can make him look like that after seeing in drag in HanaKimi. He didn't really make good looking girl in the series.ahahah

nerine

sarNie Egg
I first saw him in Azumi and then I started liking him no matter how he turns out later. I still do like him as my top Japanese actor today.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omgee!! after so long, i was finally able to see his movie Hitsuji No Uta..

gosh he was so young there.. hmm the movie was ok.. i didnt understand much though.. but i like it.. hehe..

i just find it amazing how much he's grown.. and now he's a famous star!!! i will always love and support him.. <3<3<3

btw.. i didnt even know that he & yamada yu were dating? i was shocked!! but best of wishes to them ^_^..

im still secretly rooting for shunaya ^_^ ehehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoo.. im currently in an oguri shun craze again.. been trying to watch most of his work but it's rather difficult to find lol.. im glad i stumbled upon him because he is such a talented man!!!

im currently watching his movie "Robocon" ^_^.. he is such a cute nerd!!!!! XD