Off Aphichati Die......

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This is very sad...my heart goes out to his family and friends.

I think it's more than just Asthma though, since he had his medications there it could have prevented the attacks. I think it had something to do with that vein or artery thing as well, it could be a burst or something? It happened to someone in my city last month and he died.

May you rest in Peace P'Aof!

ruonie

sarNie Egg
omg...i cant believe it...he's such good actor, i just finished watching talay jai....he's so bad that it make me hate him and admires him at the same time :(

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
dam i loved him sooooo much on pleang pah .... so sad will miss him

sont know what to say.... Rest in peace

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
this is really sad, i'm still in shocked..
looking at the picture, i wasn't sure if he was the actor i have seen in a few series..but he is...
i'm speechless

.May you rest in peace, you will be missed by all of us.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE.. :lmao:

OH MY!!! -_- I LUV HIS LAKORNS..FAREWELL P'OFF...

cinny

sarNie Egg
Well, it's very sad.
Althought, he played as a bad guy most of the lakrons, he looked very good.
Don't you guys think he kind of looked like Nigel from American's Top Model?

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow...he's sooo young...im sure going to miss him...i was looking forward to seein him in more lakorns...my sympathy and condolences goes towards his family and friends. May he rest in peace...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i'm so sad...i'm still in shock...who would have though? life is too short...rest in peace off...you will be missed...

pyh

sarNie Elites
OMG! I'm just now in this thread and saw this news. I'm in shock. I can't believe it. He was so young. He was such a good actor. He used to be p'ek when he was young too. Eventhough he plays the bad guy now I still like him. He will be greatly missed.

narukazn

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure if anyone has heard, I just heard the news myself. Ch.7 actor Off Apichart died at his home on Nov. 16. From what his mom said he had "loak pom pae" (allergies??) that was pretty severe. His whole family had it but his case was pretty bad.

He started off as P'ek and later changed to only taking the bad guy roles. I've always thought that he was a great actor and hope that he is at peace now. He was 30 years old.

R.I.P. P'Off

some of the lakorns he played in:

Pleng Pa Fa Lom Dao (w/ Noon & Chakrit)
Khun Nai Sai Lub (w/ nat myria & chrakrit)
Nok Ork (w/ yui & arnus)
Talay Jai (with Por and Jui?)

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
It's so fast! The last time i saw him, it was in the lakorn Taley Jai with Por N. and Jui W. and now he's dead. wow, we never really know when our life ends do we? Life is too short. Hope he goes well and rest in peace.