Off Aphichati Die......

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I don't want to mean or disrespect the dead or anything, but do they have a cause of his heart attack?? Did he previous heart conditions or anything? Was drug related (I always wondered if he took steriods)? It's just so sad. Still trying to make sense out of it.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I heard that it was an asthma attack (AND a heart attack?)? There may be lots of causes and i guess we shouldnt make an assumptions until we get the right information from the right people.

dearNaT

sarNie Egg
'Thailand's Keanu' found dead at 30

Published on November 17, 2006

An actor who was dubbed the "Keanu Reeves of Thailand" died yesterday at the age of 30.

Apichart Puapimon was found dead in a sitting position in front of his computer, with his head resting on the wall inside his bedroom. His anti-asthma medicines were on the desk.

His mother, actress Sida Puapimon, believed her son succumbed to a chronic asthma attack and recent complications from coronary artery disease.

Forensic tests are being done to determine the exact cause of Apichart's death.

"I heard him panting loudly trying to catch his breath in his bedroom at around 8am," Sida said, "I went upstairs to check whether he was okay and he told me, 'I'm fine. I just had a dream and talked in my sleep'. So I went downstairs."

Sida said she did not suspect anything was wrong until 11am when Apichart still had not come down for breakfast.

"Our maid then went up and knocked on the door of his bedroom, but my son did not answer. Another maid did the same and there was still no response. So we asked security guards at our village to break in. What I found was him dead," the grieving mother said.

The family's home is in Bangkok.

Sida said she would hold the funeral services for her son at Lat Phrao Temple.

Apichart entered show business nearly a decade ago. He got his nickname because his looks and haircut resembled Reeves in his blockbuster movie "Speed". He had starred in many TV series before his asthma forced him to retire.

Apichart's health improved last year and he made a comeback in the entertainment business. He had regularly visited hospitals for treatment.

At the time of his death, he had just taken a new role in another TV series.

Kullanat Preeyawat, a leading actress who played alongside Apichart in his first and last TV series, said she was saddened by his premature death.

"He was a great actor and was still so young," she said.

- Source : The Nation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does any1 have his pics? I think I have seen him somewhere before...

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
dearNaT, his picture was posted on the second page. sigh

His life was wayyyy too short. I think A LOT of people, fans included, are grieving.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
OMG!!! That is so sad!! I liked him!! he was a greaaaaaaaaat actor!! I can't believe he died.. :( I miss seeing him on tv so much..I haven't seen him since the lakorn with P' Amy..forgot the name.. I feel so sorry for his family and his gf...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGG!!!! he cannot die! he's only 30 still have a life ahead of him!!! i still can't believe it! i loved him in the series with ploy sister! he was great looking in there, the last lakorn i saw him in was the noon and chakrit one! i still can't believe it!!! may he R.I.P!! we will miss you greatly!!! R.I.P

ice

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so sad. My dad actually told me the news before I got on the forum...couldn't believe it.

karuna

sarNie Egg
he is one of my favorites and will also remain one of my favorites.

may he rest peacefully now.
my sympathy towards his family and love ones.