Num Sornram in MN

sooze

sarNie Egg
here's some pix so far from my cam... sunny has a few more then me.. but i'm still working on uploading the pix and stuff... but yea... enjoy this for now...

at the air ort walking with p'noom, as he steals the cart away from me i was able to take a these pix of him...

at the pad thai restaurant ...

there's more pix but i promis i'll have them posted up soon... but enjoy for now.. ^__^
i don't remember if sunny said it yet but... you guys are probably wondering why it says pix from pnooms power puff girls.. but n e ways... to make the long story short... he called us his ppg's (power puff girls) lol

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Lol, sunny you're funny. Do you know when the MN new year is yet? Hmm--i want to see if i'll make it for the concert because i'm leaving to Thailand then. I just hope that it is earlier in the month. Why doesn't he come for the November new year instead of the December one? Don't you think it's going to be too cold for him in December?

r u even sure he is gonna come for the new year in dec.?

sulad

sarNie Adult
im gonna have to agree with sooze.....were doing are job....and the reason y there wasnt enough chair was because it was already over the capacity....everyone should know by know its first come first serve.....if it were up to us ill be like go for it....do watever but when ur assigned a job thats something u have to fulfill.....n safety for the star is always first....plus he was sick so had to take extra care......

i know theres things that could have been better....but everything was done to the best of all of our ability considering that it was so chaotic....

so SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRLS........

MEE ( BEING THE OLDEST OF ALL OF US UR ALWAYS AHEAD OF US WHEN IT COMES TO PLANNING THING)
SUNNY (TAKING CARE OF EVERYTHING FROM DAY ONE WHEN IT WAS CONFIRMED)
SUSAN (I KNOW UR SUCH A BIG FAN OF HIM......HI5 TOO ALL THE PUSHING N SHOVING WE HAD TO DO....LOLZ)
MAI GE (UR QUIET BUT HEY U DID UR THING....)

U GIRLS ARE THE BEST I WOULDNT KNOW WAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU ALL....WEVE GONE THROUGH THICK N THIN TOGETHER......N U GUYS ALL KNOW WAT I MEAN.....HUGS N KISSES TO ALL OF U LADIES......GOOD JOB N TO MANY MORE TO COME CHEERS....HEHE
N I JUST WANNA THANK EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT TO SUPPORT.....SORRY TO THOSE THAT WASNT SATISFIED....WHEN IT COMES TO DOING BUSINESS OR THINGS LIKE THIS WE CANT SATISFY EVERYONE....ALL WE CAN DO IS DO IT TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY......N I HOPE EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND.....

SPECIAL THANKS TO LALA N JENNY FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING THE CONCERTS.....

SARAH N STARRY FOR COMING OUT.....SORRY DIDNT GET TO SPEND ANYTIME WITH U GUYS.....HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME WE DONT HAVE TO RUN AROUND SO MUCH.....

SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ME AT THE CONCERT AND SOME OF YOU DIDN'T SEE MEEH! BUT SINCE READING THIS TOPIC IM THANKFUL THAT YOUR SPEAKING YOUR MIND AND BEING HONEST ABOUT IT...

YEAH THE CONCERT DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH CHAIRS THE REASON FOR THAT WAS BECAUSE WE WANTED TO FIT MORE PEOPLE IN THE CONCERT AND THAT WAS THE ONLY SET UP WE COULD OF DONE SO THERE FOR WE SAID FIRST COME FIRST SERVE FOR CHAIRS!

VIP TABLES GOT ALL SORTS OF THANG! IM SORRY IF YOU WERE THE PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THE TABLE FROM NOKKI I HAD NO CLUE WHAT SHE WAS SELLING TILL THE DAY OF THE CONCERT WHEN P'KET TOLD ME SHE SOLD 4 VIP INCLUDING MY 7 TABLE. THATS WHY THE OTHER FOUR DIDN'T GET THE FRUITS AND GIFT ON THEIR TABLE!

REGULARS ADMISSION TH ANKS FOR COMING OUT AND SUPPORTING THE CONCERT I KNOE YOU PROLLY THINK THE CONCERT WAS SHIIT. AND WERE SORRY THAT WE WOULDN'T LET YOU NEAR THE STAGE AT ALL... REASON FOR THAT WAS BEKUSS HIS MANAGER WAS HIGHLY STRICK WITH FANS GETTING NEAR HIM CAUSE HE WASN'T SO HAPPY IN THE PAST CONCERT ALREADY!

AND LIKE WE ALL SAID MINNESOTA WAS THE CRAZIEST && WILDEST CROWD. EVEN P'KAL WAS NERVOUS COMING OUT TO SING CAUSE SHE NEVER HAD A CROWD LIKE MINNESOTA BEFORE! AND P'NUM WAS EVEN HAPPIER THE SECOND TIME AROUND!

ALL SAID AND DONE thanks to everyone who came that NIGHT SORRY WE COULDN'T TAKE A SARNIE PICTURE I WAS SO BUSY FROM THE DAY IT WAS CONFIRM TO THE DAY IT ENDED...NEXT TIME I'LL COME OUT AND FIND YA!
SPECIAL THANKS 2::

PZE-I KNEW YOU HAD YOUR GMA THERE WIT YOU...but THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DONE.

SUSAN -i love you! THANKS FOR FOLLOWING MY DIRECTION WHEN I WAS YELLING HALF THE TIME I GUESS...LOL AND HELP ME GET THANGS DONE

MAI- I LOVE YOU ALSO! THANKS FOR HELPING ME AND VAIL WIT THE PICTURE STAND!

MEE- THANKS FOR KEEPING P'NUM SAFE IN THE ARMS OF HIS FAV DOC!

LALA,JENNY,STARRY,SARAH && HER FIREND, MINA., AND THE rest AND AND SARNIE MEMBER I LEFT OUT THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS A NIGHT FOR US AND P'NUM TO REMEMBER WHAT MINNESOTA ISH ALL ABOUT WHEN IT'S PARTY TIME!HEHEEH
JUST SO EVERYONE KNOE DECEMBER HE WOULD LOVE TO COME BACK...I'LL KEEP U POSTED!!!

ALTHOUGH SOME OF YOU MAY THINK I WAS A BITCH I WAS ONLY TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY! BUT CALL ME A BITCH IF U PLEASE IDK!
I see some postive and negative comments, but I got to say I had a great time.
Even though I didn't barely get to see any of you girls.
Pze was behind me the whole time, but didn't want to bother you ladies since you gals are on duty.
But I truly want to thank you all ladies for all of the hard work and for all of the great things you ladies provided.
If not because of you ladies, I wouldn't have fun.
So thank you so much.
Also the comments on being unorganzied, I been to almost all of the concert that was held by the same sponser.
And I got to say this one that Pze & Sunny organized was the best one.
Everything was under control, just alittle out of hand but it went well.
I personally want to thanks Pze, Sunny, Mai, and Jenny for everything.
You ladies made my night and I wish I would of got the time to have fun with you ladies.
And if you ladies need any help for the upcoming event, don't hesitate because I would love to help anytime too.
Thank you so much.

pze

sarNie Adult
I'll post some pics up later...

Gosh, it was an awesome night... thanks so much to sunny, pze and others (sorry if I don't remember you by name... I'm still super thankful for all your hard work keeping things going too). I know you girls worked your asses off that night. sunny was so thirsty and stuff cause I know she had to stop for something to drink at our table.

Aww... poor Num~ props to him for being so wonderful despite being ill that night. I had no clue.

I know that everything was hectic, the fans were crazy and still it was great time. For all the peeps that was super pissed off about the running out of ink issue~ geez, have a little bit of understanding (I was one who didn't get my pic that night too, so I totally understand your feelings)-- but remember that ultimately, you need to have respect for the staff and sponsers who already worked so hard and tried their best to make things go smoothly. And I think in light of the situation, sunny offered a comprise for how to get your pic at a later time.

I saw people standing on the VIP chairs, that girl that tried to get Num to take money she put in her mouth (eww, yuck)~ I'm glad Num skipped out on that... and then the screaming girl next to me who kept screaming for him to take off his t-shirt at the end. Uh, obviously he didn't WANT to take off his t-shirt, geez. I had to stick my Num postcards and t-shirts (VIP) away in case someone tried to swipe them in the craziness. Sorry alex about your parent's phone and to that girl that fell. It was really rude of people to have done that.
I'm kinda pissed off on that comment made about: "You know we Asians don’t follow directions. We will make our way up to the stage one way or another." Obviously that comment doesn't apply to all Asians. Some us know to show a little respect when needed~ both for the entertainer, staff and everyone else.

Anways, it was total chaos and obviously everyone's gonna carry their own opinion about that night, but's just wanted to share my thoughts AND thanks to the staff.

Good work under a SUPER stressful situation!

thanks starry.....n thanks so much for offering to help for the next ones too.....but like i said its alot of work n very stressful....u have to take in everything....n theres the pain...that comes afterwards....ahhh....

it sucks more when plans change the last mins cause u have to think quick on ur own....

thanks to sarah n her friend for offering as well.....

starry i remember doing that!!! hahah i haven't ate all day till like 5am the next day when i went to the hotel...you guys are so funny not opening the champaign... thanks to u and sarah for offer the help for the next concert. i didn't want u two to jump in cuss ya were there to enjoy tats why we didn't ask for help!!!i was being called everywhere even when p'num called me on stage i was in the backroom trying to get thangs done i couldn't even go up...sniffsniff!
yeah did he call names.....i didnt hear anything....i dont know if i zoned out or if my ears werent working since i was standing next to the stereos the whole nite...lolz...but sunny i saw when u just dropped down n opened the bottle...lolz....i was laughing at the other end of the room....

here's some pix so far from my cam... sunny has a few more then me.. but i'm still working on uploading the pix and stuff... but yea... enjoy this for now...

at the air ort walking with p'noom, as he steals the cart away from me i was able to take a these pix of him...

at the pad thai restaurant ...

there's more pix but i promis i'll have them posted up soon... but enjoy for now.. ^__^
i don't remember if sunny said it yet but... you guys are probably wondering why it says pix from pnooms power puff girls.. but n e ways... to make the long story short... he called us his ppg's (power puff girls) lol
thanks for sharing the pics sooze....i didnt even get a chance to see any of them....lolz....but keep them coming....

I see some postive and negative comments, but I got to say I had a great time.
Even though I didn't barely get to see any of you girls.
Pze was behind me the whole time, but didn't want to bother you ladies since you gals are on duty.
But I truly want to thank you all ladies for all of the hard work and for all of the great things you ladies provided.
If not because of you ladies, I wouldn't have fun.
So thank you so much.
Also the comments on being unorganzied, I been to almost all of the concert that was held by the same sponser.
And I got to say this one that Pze & Sunny organized was the best one.
Everything was under control, just alittle out of hand but it went well.
I personally want to thanks Pze, Sunny, Mai, and Jenny for everything.
You ladies made my night and I wish I would of got the time to have fun with you ladies.
And if you ladies need any help for the upcoming event, don't hesitate because I would love to help anytime too.
Thank you so much.
thanks lala.....i appreciate u saying all of this......it was a very stressful nite for all of us girls....all i remember was getting yelled at...running around...blocking people....n two songs that he sang other then that it was a blur......but i had my fun....just excluding all the things that i listed....lolz...n thanks for the offer.....but like i said to starry its a pain......u have to be aggressive when ur doing this job....n if one isnt ur gonna have to be able to work n help each other out...o btw sorry i missed ur first call i didnt hear it nor feel it cause i put it on vibrate....i was scared i wasnt gonna hear my phone cause it was so loud...lolz...i guess i still didnt feel it either....lolz....

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Aww...there's my cousin, Ay'Ked with P'Num!

To defend the sponsors, whom of which are my blood related cousin, Pa and Ay'Ked, they did their job as to sponsoring P'Num. I know at the concert in Elgin, IL on Sunday, the MC on stage mentioned where to buy picture tickets, where to go for pics and when, and where to wait & get your pictures. Not sure how was MN concert and their MC was, but maybe the audience should pay a little closer attention to the stage, then rather trying to follow P'Num every where. The concert in Elgin went great, no one was pushing, and yes most of us was standing up close to stage, because we all wanted to get good pics and hope to hold his hand once in a while. With such a large crowd like in MN, it's hard to have everyone follow directions.

I'm sorry some of you had a really bad experience. I can mention this to my cousin, for their next concert tour.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
They did tell us where to buy tickets to take pix with P'Num and where to go but maybe some people didn't understand. P'Num even told us where to go. The place was not even that big so people should have figure where to go. My only complaint is that he didn't come out earlier and he didn't sing a lot of songs other than that it was good for me. It was crazy but it seem like P'Num had fun so I'm happy. He did say he would like to come celebrate Hmong New Year in December but I don't know if it is confirm. I can't wait to get my pix that I took with Num b/c they ran out of ink. I also got him to autograph his book that I bought. Kal was great and she is pretty. I'm so mad my camera wasn't able to get good pix of Num I only got a couple that was good b/c I need to be close in order for pix to be clear.

pze

sarNie Adult
i taught i remember him saying it too...and paaj just confirmed it.....so i dont know why some people said they didnt say anything.....n when we were at the back i was telling a bunch of people where the line started too....so if people were listening they would know....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
here is my pic with sornram
SADLY NUM WAS TALKING LOL SO GOT THIS NOT SO CUTE SHOT OF HIM LOL!!! AWWWW ILOVE HIM HE'S SO HANDSOME AND TALL LOL

MY 2 EDITED VERSIONS LOL

AR0EN'T WE A CUTE COUPLE? MUAHAHA :p :wub:

pze

sarNie Adult
yes sarah very cute in deed.....lolz.....i love it its so adorable...i love the artwork u did to it too.....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hey pze for some reason i don't know how i'm going to design thaitaniums banners and stuff lol nervous your giving it to them directly lol i usually do colorful like bubbly artwork lol i try to create something nice okay :> nervous. I know they like the dark look i'll figur it out...