Num Sornram in MN

pze

sarNie Adult
wow, you guys maxed out the venue..dude, poor thing..did you even get to see the show? or enjoy it at least. i say next time, pour some cognac in your tea kettle or something. hahahah. next time.
yep we maxed it out.....well i saw things....cause i was in the front with everyone else trying to block out the people coming into the vip section....try to push them out as much as we could but could only go so far....the only problem is i dont really remember wat songs he song.....all i remember was aw pai luer from micro....n som sorn from loso....other then that everything was kinda blur.....lolz....

wow... no wonder theres pushing and shoving..the place was super packed!!!! :eek:
crazy packed....we had said it was gonna be a packed house.....i guess they taught we were joking....lolz....

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Must say I feel so ashamed for belonging in such a crazy and disrespectful crowded.
For those people who can’t keep their lips to themselves and HAVE to forcefully aim
for his… next time, tap it or sew it if you have to. I felt disgusted just by watching,
imagine how gross it must had been for him.

Have so much to say but not going to. Overall, it was so unorganized.
Suggestion, next time, please upgrade for the printers ~It’s too sad.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
Must say I feel so ashamed for belonging in such a crazy and disrespectful crowded.
For those people who can’t keep their lips to themselves and HAVE to forcefully aim
for his… next time, tap it or sew it if you have to. I felt disgusted just by watching,
imagine how gross it must had been for him.
Have so much to say but not going to. Overall, it was so unorganized.
Suggestion, next time, please upgrade for the printers ~It’s too sad.
YOu mean some people kissed him on his lips? what?

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ME AT THE CONCERT AND SOME OF YOU DIDN'T SEE MEEH! BUT SINCE READING THIS TOPIC IM THANKFUL THAT YOUR SPEAKING YOUR MIND AND BEING HONEST ABOUT IT...

YEAH THE CONCERT DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH CHAIRS THE REASON FOR THAT WAS BECAUSE WE WANTED TO FIT MORE PEOPLE IN THE CONCERT AND THAT WAS THE ONLY SET UP WE COULD OF DONE SO THERE FOR WE SAID FIRST COME FIRST SERVE FOR CHAIRS!

VIP TABLES GOT ALL SORTS OF THANG! IM SORRY IF YOU WERE THE PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THE TABLE FROM NOKKI I HAD NO CLUE WHAT SHE WAS SELLING TILL THE DAY OF THE CONCERT WHEN P'KET TOLD ME SHE SOLD 4 VIP INCLUDING MY 7 TABLE. THATS WHY THE OTHER FOUR DIDN'T GET THE FRUITS AND GIFT ON THEIR TABLE!

REGULARS ADMISSION TH ANKS FOR COMING OUT AND SUPPORTING THE CONCERT I KNOE YOU PROLLY THINK THE CONCERT WAS SHIIT. AND WERE SORRY THAT WE WOULDN'T LET YOU NEAR THE STAGE AT ALL... REASON FOR THAT WAS BEKUSS HIS MANAGER WAS HIGHLY STRICK WITH FANS GETTING NEAR HIM CAUSE HE WASN'T SO HAPPY IN THE PAST CONCERT ALREADY!

AND LIKE WE ALL SAID MINNESOTA WAS THE CRAZIEST && WILDEST CROWD. EVEN P'KAL WAS NERVOUS COMING OUT TO SING CAUSE SHE NEVER HAD A CROWD LIKE MINNESOTA BEFORE! AND P'NUM WAS EVEN HAPPIER THE SECOND TIME AROUND!

ALL SAID AND DONE thanks to everyone who came that NIGHT SORRY WE COULDN'T TAKE A SARNIE PICTURE I WAS SO BUSY FROM THE DAY IT WAS CONFIRM TO THE DAY IT ENDED...NEXT TIME I'LL COME OUT AND FIND YA!

SPECIAL THANKS 2::

PZE-I KNEW YOU HAD YOUR GMA THERE WIT YOU...but THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DONE.

SUSAN -i love you! THANKS FOR FOLLOWING MY DIRECTION WHEN I WAS YELLING HALF THE TIME I GUESS...LOL AND HELP ME GET THANGS DONE

MAI- I LOVE YOU ALSO! THANKS FOR HELPING ME AND VAIL WIT THE PICTURE STAND!

MEE- THANKS FOR KEEPING P'NUM SAFE IN THE ARMS OF HIS FAV DOC!

LALA,JENNY,STARRY,SARAH && HER FIREND, MINA., AND THE rest AND AND SARNIE MEMBER I LEFT OUT THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS A NIGHT FOR US AND P'NUM TO REMEMBER WHAT MINNESOTA ISH ALL ABOUT WHEN IT'S PARTY TIME!HEHEEH

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOE DECEMBER HE WOULD LOVE TO COME BACK...I'LL KEEP U POSTED!!!

ALTHOUGH SOME OF YOU MAY THINK I WAS A BITCH I WAS ONLY TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY! BUT CALL ME A BITCH IF U PLEASE IDK!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Still patiently waiting for my pics with an autograph...but a big THANKS to the hard working staff!!! I know you all were getting a lot of crap from folks...but did you even get a THANK YOU??? Well...here's my THANK YOU to the staff. You all did a wonderful job keeping crowd control since we Asians have a hard time listening and following directions. I hope you guys had a chance to enjoy the show or at least meet P'Num. Again, a BIG round of applause to the staff! Oh...and SUNNY, you a great sport for putting yourself out there and trying to please everyone. Just know that I APPRECIATE your hard work, honesty, and costumer satisfaction skills!!! :D

sunny_gyrl

Still patiently waiting for my pics with an autograph...but a big THANKS to the hard working staff!!! I know you all were getting a lot of crap from folks...but did you even get a THANK YOU??? Well...here's my THANK YOU to the staff. You all did a wonderful job keeping crowd control since we Asians have a hard time listening and following directions. I hope you guys had a chance to enjoy the show or at least meet P'Num. Again, a BIG round of applause to the staff! Oh...and SUNNY, you a great sport for putting yourself out there and trying to please everyone. Just know that I APPRECIATE your hard work, honesty, and costumer satisfaction skills!!! :D

OH YOUR TOO SWEET! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTAND!

cecilia

Staff member
wow. this is better than i expect. i didn't go but glad that the outcome have alot more ppl than expect ..props to those that work so hard for this .. glad that there are pros and cons out of this .. but at the end, everyone enjoy the show and that's all that matter .. thanks for the experience :p

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I also would like to THANK all the staff for their hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just happy he came to MN so I get to see him again!!!!!!!!!!!! But if he didn't come to MN I would've bought me a plane ticket to whatever city he came to!!!!!!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
I also would like to THANK all the staff for their hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just happy he came to MN so I get to see him again!!!!!!!!!!!! But if he didn't come to MN I would've bought me a plane ticket to whatever city he came to!!!!!!!!!!

thanks yaso and paaj for the comments.....its nice to hear this from u guys....i know that all of the staff including myself appreciate it really much.....

NANG

sarNie Egg
Which one is P'Num manager? Im thinking of the one who's on stage while P'Num perform and he deals with the sounds or something like

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
im gonna have to agree with sooze.....were doing are job....and the reason y there wasnt enough chair was because it was already over the capacity....everyone should know by know its first come first serve.....if it were up to us ill be like go for it....do watever but when ur assigned a job thats something u have to fulfill.....n safety for the star is always first....plus he was sick so had to take extra care......

i know theres things that could have been better....but everything was done to the best of all of our ability considering that it was so chaotic....

so SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRLS........

MEE ( BEING THE OLDEST OF ALL OF US UR ALWAYS AHEAD OF US WHEN IT COMES TO PLANNING THING)
SUNNY (TAKING CARE OF EVERYTHING FROM DAY ONE WHEN IT WAS CONFIRMED)
SUSAN (I KNOW UR SUCH A BIG FAN OF HIM......HI5 TOO ALL THE PUSHING N SHOVING WE HAD TO DO....LOLZ)
MAI GE (UR QUIET BUT HEY U DID UR THING....)

U GIRLS ARE THE BEST I WOULDNT KNOW WAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU ALL....WEVE GONE THROUGH THICK N THIN TOGETHER......N U GUYS ALL KNOW WAT I MEAN.....HUGS N KISSES TO ALL OF U LADIES......GOOD JOB N TO MANY MORE TO COME CHEERS....HEHE
N I JUST WANNA THANK EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT TO SUPPORT.....SORRY TO THOSE THAT WASNT SATISFIED....WHEN IT COMES TO DOING BUSINESS OR THINGS LIKE THIS WE CANT SATISFY EVERYONE....ALL WE CAN DO IS DO IT TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY......N I HOPE EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND.....

SPECIAL THANKS TO LALA N JENNY FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING THE CONCERTS.....

SARAH N STARRY FOR COMING OUT.....SORRY DIDNT GET TO SPEND ANYTIME WITH U GUYS.....HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME WE DONT HAVE TO RUN AROUND SO MUCH.....
oh it;s okay!! hahahaa next time let me help you gals okay!!! hahaha STAFF????? hahahha anyways the concert was crazy and you gals were running around like crazy omg! and there were some freakin crazy a** fans lol it's was so damn chaotic! and poor num he was so tired i was really worried about him he could hardly stay awake! i'll post my pic later! :p :p

minankumo

sarNie Adult
thanks to sunny n staff for make this possible i at least i have a great time. after i got my pic i have to leave n b home by 12 so i didnt get my pic sign.

sunny_gyrl

p'num was reallie sick when he got in... we were running around to get meds for both him and his manager... but thanks to my sistah and HIS FAN we regain his energy back and voice back!

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sad to hear that some of the fans didn't have a good time.

Honestly coming from a concert organizer, things change at the last minute and you need to be able to think fast and be on your feet to get things. For the fans, organziers can't please everyone. They always want to put on the best show ever.

The girls who worked the MN concert, you know you did your best and worked hard, so don't take it to heart what others say. You know you did well. I heard it was a good crazy.

I'm glad you guys had fun. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Maia

sarNie Egg
Here are my thoughts on the concert:

Num was only here for like three hours! There certainly wasn't enough time. LOL. I thought the concert was from 7 to 12? He came at like 9:45 or something...very disappointed because everything seemed like it was being rushed. We didn't even have time for an autograph. LOL. We didn't even get our pictures with Num because the damn ink ran out. :[ And the songs that Num sang weren't all that. He should have sang more songs from his albums?

But then again! If it weren't for those who sponsered him, we wouldn't have gotten to see him, SO I just want to say Thank You for all of your guy's hard work and we freakin' LOVE you! :D

BTW, still waiting for my awesome picture with Num!!! Plus the autograph. ;)

But overall, I had so much fun! LOL. I was screaming and jumping and popping up everywhere Num was! I bet he was scared of me! :)

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
i love you guys for doing the concert (mee, pze, & sunny esp). i know how much work it is cuz i did it at p'tain's concert when my aunt sponsored a couple years ago. yea not everyone will be happy with the results but if you've ever been to any previous concerts here this one was more organized!

as for the concert...i felt violated in my bubble hahah. it was fun and i can't wait to go to more in the future! ^_^

i felt bad for num...that lady kissed him on the mouth. disgusting...gosh...have some common sense and don't do that! if you wanna kiss on the cheek yea but you know the stars are conservative. so sad! >_<