Num Sornram in MN

Maia

sarNie Egg
EWWW! an old lady kissed num on the mouth??? lordy lord! i didn't see that (not that i want to. lol). but that probably scared him from ever returning to MN. shucks!

but yeah, i got a video of num actually looking at my camera!!! he did the peace sign and all too! :D i'll upload it for y'all to see. he is such a good and dorky person. while performing on stage, he wasn't looking at all the hot chicks in the front, but was waving to the people sitting politely in the back! and his moves were hilarious--like he was doing exercise. hotness. ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww sarah thats a cute pix...hahah better than the one i had with him..yea youre right hes either talking ..or whatever during the picture session lol...the guy who took the pic for us should have counted first ..but oh well..i got my moment with him which will last me a lifetime! :p

gloria83

sarNie Adult
here is my pic with sornram
SADLY NUM WAS TALKING LOL SO GOT THIS NOT SO CUTE SHOT OF HIM LOL!!! AWWWW ILOVE HIM HE'S SO HANDSOME AND TALL LOL

MY 2 EDITED VERSIONS LOL

AR0EN'T WE A CUTE COUPLE? MUAHAHA :p :wub:

i remember seeing you there with another girl....we all had so much fun...love p' num

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
here is my pic with sornram
SADLY NUM WAS TALKING LOL SO GOT THIS NOT SO CUTE SHOT OF HIM LOL!!! AWWWW ILOVE HIM HE'S SO HANDSOME AND TALL LOL

MY 2 EDITED VERSIONS LOL

AR0EN'T WE A CUTE COUPLE? MUAHAHA :p :wub:
That is so cute how you photoshopped it like that. yes you guys make an adorable couple. Thanks for sharing!

sooze

sarNie Egg
more pix!!!!!!!!!!! ^________________^ sorry some pix weren't good but i tried my best to edit them...

p'noom with the banner signed by fans at the concert.... gave to p'noom form us..

p'noom in the backroom signing his shirt for a fan...

minankumo

sarNie Adult
THA SUCKS I DIDNT GET TO SIGN BANNER

more pix!!!!!!!!!!! ^________________^ sorry some pix weren't good but i tried my best to edit them...

p'noom with the banner signed by fans at the concert.... gave to p'noom form us..

p'noom in the backroom signing his shirt for a fan...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

awwwwww that's my graphic and it's for num yah!!!!!!!!!!!! HE BETTER HANG THAT UP AT HIS HOUSE LOL!!! LUV HIM

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
here ya goes! some pixes...yea i shot the angles up his nose quite often...haha. so sorrrrrry!

I had to post this one it was too funny. I took pix at the wrong time haha.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
thanks everyone for sharing the pictures. I do agree that some of it are funny LOL! Was P'Num sneezing?

sulad

sarNie Adult
here ya goes! some pixes...yea i shot the angles up his nose quite often...haha. so sorrrrrry!

I had to post this one it was too funny. I took pix at the wrong time haha.

LOL!
I remember you showing me that picture.
It looks wrong, but gosh he is so fine.
Just remind me.
I still have to send out that sign to you.
I'll send it out to you when I come back from Chicago.
:D

-----> Lovin all of the pictures.
Keep it comin.
;)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lala tsab!! hey you went to the concert too... right but idon't know who you werelol it think tht's waht sunny toldme she said you were there too so iono.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks jenny for sharing the pics.....theyre nice....

lolz....sarah sorry i forgot to introduce u to lala.....i totally blanked.....but there table was to the left of ours......rite nite to ours....lolz.....i pointed it out to starry i totally forgot to tell u....