NTRY

gurl588

sarNie Egg
I have badarn jai, ngao asoke, the one with namfon and paul, win, kwan and poo, in pgd..if anyone wants to buy it..you can email me at:

nancythai588@gmail.com

I have others too..

peaches

sarNie Elites
the reason why i like blue dvd because there's no khmer added background music. thanks sajenna for the ngao asoke on youtube. ntry p'ek voice is still annoying :rolleyes:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the reason why i like blue dvd because there's no khmer added background music. thanks sajenna for the ngao asoke on youtube. ntry p'ek voice is still annoying :rolleyes:
i think the n'ek voice is more annoying than the p'ek voice. the p'ek voice in pgd use to be the p'ek voice in Ntry...
i'm a mayura's fan, at least, the p'ek and n'ek voice are very good and their background music is familiar now, i don't heard it.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I've never ordered from Angkor before. Are they fast and reliable? I want to see Kwan/Poo/Win lakorn and Pong/Peung.

peaches

sarNie Elites
I've never ordered from Angkor before. Are they fast and reliable? I want to see Kwan/Poo/Win lakorn and Pong/Peung.
yeah that site is reliable and fast service. i order there all the time. same day shipment you could choose express or priority mail. i get my stuff within 3 days.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
dang that is considered fast sajenna? lol

i can send stuff to thailand that only takes bout 2-3 wks at most..

faster when i get the stuff from thailand to me.. which is awesome :p
no, i just said that peaches is lucky, when i ordered at angkorwat it's so long!!! it's why i don't want to order them again...