NTRY

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am use to Ntry. The n'ek is great. The p'ek is doing a lot better that before.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yessss!!! I have been waiting for Cee-Alexsandra :lol: . Thanx, Azlisakhmer :D

I hated the voice, ntry dub for Rome. I dunno I just dun like it. I prefer the ones they use now..hehe..that voice dubber dubs for sek meas now.
no prob I like the pek voice they have now newayz. Ntry does not sell mayura lakorn because they dubb the lakorn before mayura. mayura is to slow on dubbing lakorn that is why alot of ppl switching over to other companies. I'm hooked on ntry.
I think some of you are confusing with blue dvd voices.

Tye/Yardthip came out

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
Actually Ntry is not that bad. I'm starting to like their voices more than Mayura. Everyone's voices seem to be nicely even out while Mayura there are a few annoying voices in there. I think only the main character's voices are nice. Of course no one can beat the leading voices..especially the voice for the leading male, but there are other nice voices too dubbed by other companies. I guess i just try to give it chance.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ntry said the names of Kawee and Narin right. I think the other company said the names totally wrong. I have the Ntry version of Sawan Bieng and the names were said like the Thai. I still support Mayura, but they are a lot slower dubbing than Ntry.

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
Ntry said the names of Kawee and Narin right. I think the other company said the names totally wrong. I have the Ntry version of Sawan Bieng and the names were said like the Thai. I still support Mayura, but they are a lot slower dubbing than Ntry.
Hi Dal, you said you have SB dubbed by Ntry? i was thinking of buying this lakorn but i went to their website but can't seem to find it. How did you get? from the local video store?

stasteek

sarNie Egg
i actually prefer Ntry over Mayura....the way Ntry dubbed is much more clean! i was always use to mayura but after i heard Ntry, i like them better...Mayura is not consistent with their dubbing, sometimes they would miss a sentence or two! it's annoying when its an important conversation. Ntry on the other hand, dubbed verse by verse, not only that they also keep the thai song in the background! They also keep all the original background when dubbing....I totally prefer NTRY vs Mayura.....just my opinion though...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yea!! Ntry is the BEST :lol:

What's new?..LOL>.

========

NVM...I saw @ angkorwat.com..Gosh they so slow in updating but it's updated today..LOL..

These are dub

Namfon-Joon-Donut
Amy-Pepper :yahoo:
Sam Y-Mam K

Ana

sarNie Adult
I watched Pleng Din Klin Dao [Mayura], on Youtube. Damn their freaking BG music really killed the whole mood of the lakorn ewwwwwwwww....I just dun like that BG. I like how ntry is freaking FAST..LOL...and they keep BG original.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
About Ntry keeping BG original, i remember that in yuthakarn hak kan thong, they actually put the songs from paul and pancake's lakorn. lol

And i don't like both mayura and ntry, i'm just thankful that i have lakorn to watch and bear with their voices ^^

peaches

sarNie Elites
once upon a time like in 1999 to 2003 mayura was doing the same thing like ntry, recording the lakorn bg music

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i actually prefer Ntry over Mayura....the way Ntry dubbed is much more clean! i was always use to mayura but after i heard Ntry, i like them better...Mayura is not consistent with their dubbing, sometimes they would miss a sentence or two! it's annoying when its an important conversation. Ntry on the other hand, dubbed verse by verse, not only that they also keep the thai song in the background! They also keep all the original background when dubbing....I totally prefer NTRY vs Mayura.....just my opinion though...
i'm not agree cause i've bought "Neary plitch snaeh" with oil :drool: and noon and in there, there are some sentence which miss. i don't know why, at leat with mayura we can heard thai words but with Ntry, there's nothing.
peaches, i love your "once upon a time". :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
First of all, with Thai words that have an "r" in it, when the Thai say it, it sounds like an "l", that's why when it gets dubbed, most names come out with an "l" instead of the "r", which explains Narin and Nalin...I noticed that a lot after watching stuff dubbed, then seeing the original...

For Ntry, not only does the P'eks voice suck but the girls voices are so high pitched and shrieky...My mom accidentally bought the Ntry version instead of the Mayura version of Jom Leuy Ruk, and it's so hard to watch...Some voices I'm used to hearing in Chinese series, that it's weird to hear in a lakorn...If it's not Ntry, then it's Blue that's bad...

I know that Mayura dubs most if not all of Ch. 3 lakorns, and Ch. 7 gets the other companies...which sucks, because sometimes the lakorn is good but the voices are killer...Like King Gor...whatever with Oil and Kwan...such a good lakorn, but bad voices...I'm watching Chakrit and Pinky's lakorn right now, and the story seems interesting, but the voices are so bad, you can hear background noise...like they don't have a soundproof room or something...I'm sorry, but I'm watching a beach scene, and there's no one on the island but Chakrit and Pinky, but I can hear kids yelling and stuff in the background. So I'm watching it in Thai and I can't understand anything...

I hear that Mayura is asking for more money to dub lakorns, that's why they choose the other companies...I like Mayura way better, that's what I grew up watching and listening to...even though it's the same voices for the P'ek and N'ek, I liked that you can tell you the main characters were. They speak Khmer better, and in a nicer, more polite tone than other companies...