Nong Mhiew Kiew Petch

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I THINK CEE SO GOOD FOR PINK.. :S...HONESTLY DON'T WATCH CEE LAKORN..THE ONLY
REASON I AM GOING WATCH THIS ONE IS BECAUSE PINK AND THE OTHER WITH AUM THAT ALL...
AND MY OPIONION I DON'T THINK HE THAT GOOD ACTRO..
Awwwww really???? maybe you haven't seen him in a good lakorn yet. I know I do that alot. I don't give them a chance bc I don't like lakorns and I blame the the actors and actresses for it. Which one of his have you saw?

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
OH ONE MORE THING...IF MY BF TELL ME THAT I AM GETTING FAT AND I NEED
TO LOSE SOME WIGHT ..I WOULD SAID GO SCREW YOURSELF..WHO CARE
IF HE HAS ALOTS $$$$..NO OFFENDER BUT THAT IS MY OPIONIN ON CEE TOO -_-

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT I TRY TO SAID ON FIRST COMMENT IS I DON'T THINK CEE IS TO GOOD FOR PINK...SORRY
FOR THE INCORRET LINE HEBHNEHEHE...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
So what lakorns have you seen Cee in??? Just a curiosity. If you're basing your judgement on Pin Mook then I wouldn't be surprise. It's not the best role for him. He was more supporting than leading because it was mostly bout Aump.

I THINK CEE SO GOOD FOR PINK.. :S...HONESTLY DON'T WATCH CEE LAKORN..THE ONLY
REASON I AM GOING WATCH THIS ONE IS BECAUSE PINK AND THE OTHER WITH AUM THAT ALL...
AND MY OPIONION I DON'T THINK HE THAT GOOD ACTRO..

OH ONE MORE THING...IF MY BF TELL ME THAT I AM GETTING FAT AND I NEED
TO LOSE SOME WIGHT ..I WOULD SAID GO SCREW YOURSELF..WHO CARE
IF HE HAS ALOTS $$$$..NO OFFENDER BUT THAT IS MY OPIONIN ON CEE TOO sleep.gif
I respect your opinions about Cee, but I'm not too sure about your above comment. Either way there is no in point of arguing if Cee's a good actor or not. You obviously have your mind set against him. I just merely wanted to know which lakorns have you seen him in to make that judgement. If it seems like I'm being defensive, I'm not. I just would like you to keep an open mind about him that's all.

Ana

sarNie Adult
lol...it's ok if u dun like Cee..hehe.. to judge whether Cee is a good actor or not u should at least try to watch his lakorn first. But from my understanding of ur comment u haven't even watch one yet..lol..but i could be wrong ^_^

Susie

sarNie Adult
I agree wit Susie I don't like Pinky either but i might watch 4 Cee. He should play wit Kwan or Amy hehe
I SO AGREE!! CEE SHOULD PLAY ANOTHER LAKORN WITH AMY OR KWAN!! yeah ana i think she has a fake voice cuz i've seen a couple of her lakorns. kwan just seems more real lol no offense to pinky fans.

daisy

sarNie Egg
the first one was he play with cheer only watch 1.2 eps..second is pin mook definitley don't like him in there didn't finish watch..but has to watch for aum...i am not hating on cee i just don't think that his that too good for pink.. his acting in pin mook was really" SIGHT................... -_-
noooooooooooooooooottttttttt that goooood <_< :rolleyes:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
the first one was he play with cheer only watch 1.2 eps..second is pin mook definitley don't like him in there didn't finish watch..but has to watch for aum...i am not hating on cee i just don't think that his that too good for pink.. his acting in pin mook was really" SIGHT................... -_-
noooooooooooooooooottttttttt that goooood <_< :rolleyes:
That's alright if you don't like Cee. Everyone has their favorites. I completely understand from your point of view. I don't think Pin Mook or Sai Lom Kab Sam Row are his best lakorns out there. But truely Cee won me over because of "Ruk Tid Lop". If you haven't gotten a chance to watch him in that one yet you should give it a try. I'm hoping that Cee will play that a similar role again with Pinky. I've heard his performance was good in Look Mai Lag See too, but I never watched it so I can't say. But definitely love Cee in "Ruk Tid Lop"

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky's role in this la korn is a lot of action. in the la korn she's a good fighter, she kicks,punch,shoot gun, dance well, rode motorcyle, she has 2 personalities in this la korn. this la korn will start filming on March. her role sounds fun to watch. i can't wait till they start filming and air. i like Pinky and Cee. :D

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thankz so much vanida for sharing the clip.. i can't wait for this lakorn.. loving the cee and pinky pairing they're so cute!

Susie

sarNie Adult
lol nong nai u r so funny!! so they r officially finish shooting the lakorn right? he is so hot!! droolz