Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i know first time i got into a lilo argument w/ him in the hmong section i thought he was a girl too...lol...i'm not holding grudges or anyting i just remember cuz u're like one of the few boys on the forum w/ us....ah need to go check out you're singing...are u joinning the girls on SarnWorld's Karaoke Nite?
wat? we got into an argument? when was this? lol...n yea im thinkin about the karaoke thing..

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i'm sad ngao asoke ended...life has been so busy i miss all the comments (sighs) i wish there were more sweet scenes...i loved that he proposed! it did feel a bit rushed though...i hope they didn't cut anything out...i loved that our pong and peung were in KLKS announcing the award...they were sooo cute together!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm sad ngao asoke ended...life has been so busy i miss all the comments (sighs) i wish there were more sweet scenes...i loved that he proposed! it did feel a bit rushed though...i hope they didn't cut anything out...i loved that our pong and peung were in KLKS announcing the award...they were sooo cute together!!!

I know I'm glad they were in there too. I'm sad also. I woke up early every day to go to ngaoaskoke blog and see P'Tina's summary hehe :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I know I'm glad they were in there too. I'm sad also. I woke up early every day to go to ngaoaskoke blog and see P'Tina's summary hehe :p
Yeppers i feel you! I always rushed to computer to read everyone's comments and read up on all the blogs and summaries!!! made me smile for the rest of the day...i haven't been this sad since JLR ended! i guess it was a double whammy for me this week because NA and BJ ended...still in at loose ends...I watched KLKS and will try to watch the new Pinky lakorn but as of right now they aren't doing it for me yet...sighs...i hope a good lakorn comes out soon so i can get out of my ngao asoke blues!!! -_-

maimablis

sarNie Egg
The blog is real but the hi5 isn't I don't think it is .. cause if it is Pueng is really conceited in real life; Also if you click through some of the photos and read the comments lol you can obviously tell its a more westernized tone to her photo descriptions. At the same time you can never know when its the internet it takes less than 4 clicks to impersonate someone especially a celeb
I agree with you..we never know who's who cause the anyone can just upload a person's pics n create an account n say they are them..

hey u guys!

well...as u all kno..lol our awesome ngao asoke has ended..lol :(

becuz i loved this lakorn so much...i decided to record myself singin the theme song...lol

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6768814

im not thai, so if i ruined this awesome song, then please find it in ur heart to forgive me...lol
That was goood..honestly i was kind of shock when i heard it..i was like a guy's voice..like others i always think that in hea is all gurlo but i guess i was wrong..well hey love ur voice..i'm still listenin to it rite now...

i'mma shoot the director/ screen writer of this lakorn for rushing the ending. who's down to go with me? i'mma shave his head & make him a shaved whore. i'm so mad the ending was rushed. sigh. i'm mad the director made bpie run after monthai! what the bullcrap is that about?! Monthai should be the one doing the chasing! that muther-sucker.
haha ur too funnie..although like u i perfer monthai runnin after her instead of her running after monthai

if only i can sing like you mongsta, but last time i sang, my aunt was sure that a cat crying :loool:
..funnie..its ok...i guess ur still better than meh..hehe..i can't sing at all..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wahh.. nothing else to watch now... *tears* I guess it's back to writing my fan fic. ^_^

Oh man i was so happy that the shaved whore got hit by a car! muahahah. i was laughing so hard in that scene. ha! :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wahh.. nothing else to watch now... *tears* I guess it's back to writing my fan fic. ^_^

Oh man i was so happy that the shaved whore got hit by a car! muahahah. i was laughing so hard in that scene. ha! :lol:
i have nothing to watch too :lmao:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahhh. i didnt' even know it ended until my sister told me. =[ how sad. I LOVED ITTTTT THO =) it was so sweeet awwwwww. i'm gonna miss pong & pueng. she did do a great job. whooo

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm rewatching the finale episode, yes again. don't ask me how much i watched it, cause i really don't know. love when she ran after the car...

Kelly

meh too..its so borin since ngao ended..
yup i'm so with you....i can't find anything to watch that would make me as happy as ngao asoke did!
i kinda gave up on all the other lakorns that i was watching cause they were not getting good!
i want ngao asoke to keep going man the ending was so rushed!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i actually wouldn't buy this version of ngao asoke even though it was a classic storyline that has been recycled a few times, and a pretty decent redo too. i was too annoyed by peung and sometimes, viyada...but mostly peung. i almost couldn't even finish it.

you know, that peung, she's a cute girl (although, i didn't think so when i first saw her, but she grew on me a teeny). however, acting wise, she made me want to puke most of the time. NOBODY IS THAT "GOOD" AND "WEAK"....VOLUNTARILY. WE GET THAT PBEE IS INNOCENT...AND KIND....AND WEEEEEEAK, but damn, weak people have other emotions too. even the kindest person in the world have moments of strength and diverse emotions where the speed of their words would change. she didn't. she just spoke so extremely slow for every emotion....like literally speaking physically slow. when she was nice, she talked slow. when she was grateful, she talked slow. when she was excited, she talked slow. when she was mad, she talked slow. when she was talking to her damn self, she talked slow. and when she was sad, she talked even slower...and kept turning her head to the left and right and to the left and right...so much that her character made the lakorn seem like it was dragging a lot of the times!! lol

don't get me wrong, i think peung might/will grow as an actor because at least she could squeeze tears out non-stop. but like i said, her acting right now...wow...i don't how to begin. it was so OVERLY done and forced that i got annoyed by it. i watched this lakorn all the way until the end for a few reasons. one, it was a pretty good storyline and i've seen the old version so might as well. two, because i like lakorns where the nang'eks gets cornered by the pra'eks. and three, i was hoping peung would get more variated and diverse in her responses and emotions...like get stronger or a liiiittle more aggressive when she would "pbrachote koon mon" etc., but in the end, nothing. poor pong had to counter her emotions which was SUPPOSE be different for various scenes but in the end, he had nothing to work off of and still did a pretty good job! and i swear if she turns her head left and right, over and over anymore, it's going to twist off her head. lol

as for viyada...she's a weird case. she's a very strong actor but she needs to know when to tone down for certain roles and settings...or at least for a cast that is more laid back. especially in that time period (according to that lakorn), no one was that openly disrespectful and "glra-dae." LOL

overall, cute scene at the end of the lakorn. LMAO