Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
i know theres way to many uber cute scenes!
well im off for now its getting really late!
ill be up early in the morning to continue again!
cant wait for tomorrows episode!!

*woot woot another page right before bed hehe*
im a total dork!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know theres way to many uber cute scenes!
well im off for now its getting really late!
ill be up early in the morning to continue again!
cant wait for tomorrows episode!!

*woot woot another page right before bed hehe*
im a total dork!!!
lol. alright then it was nice spamming with you! i gotta finish up these banners i'm making for ngao asoke. hehe. have a good night & i'll spam with you tomorrow! ^_^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh ladies, you are so fast for me! 6 pages to read, ow, ow!!!
ngao asoke rocks!
i'm a little desapointed, no kiss yesterday, but my hope for a :w-scene-pop-corn: is alive :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh ladies, you are so fast for me! 6 pages to read, ow, ow!!!
ngao asoke rocks!
i'm a little desapointed, no kiss yesterday, but my hope for a :w-scene-pop-corn: is alive :loool:
lol. we got carried away with the cheesiness between the pra'nangs. :lol: I was hoping Monthai would kiss Bie... <_< but that didn't happen. Deng Monthai's a wuss! lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to know what monthai's mom said before the end... and then viyada screams like always and monthai and bpee made a curious face (it's very funny, you know)....

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
She says that Monthai has to take responsibility for Bi and marry her since they spent the whole night together.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
im so angry; i woke up early to watch this my computer time is over here saying 8 something am when it was really 9 the whole time so i missed watching it live! ugh

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
goodmorning!! Are you here yet Tina?? Noy? Anyone??

I still haven't watched the new episodes yet. I'm going to wait till friday and make a lot of food and have a Ngao Asoke marathon, cause the boyfriend is off! That means he can watch the baby while I indulge myself. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
goodmorning!! Are you here yet Tina?? Noy? Anyone??

I still haven't watched the new episodes yet. I'm going to wait till friday and make a lot of food and have a Ngao Asoke marathon, cause the boyfriend is off! That means he can watch the baby while I indulge myself. :D
Lome! Good Morning! You sooo have to catch up!!! ^_^ it's getting goood.... heheh.

okay Epi 19 today was drama! Wiyada keeps getting annoying... girl don't know when to stop & damn Monthai keeps on harrassing Bie [like always] I hope Keitchai doesn't die!!!!! :eek:

I can't wait for tomorrow's epi!!! ^_^

pze

sarNie Adult
i doubt he died....ketchai didnt get hit that bad.....im sure hes gonna come back n tell the truth

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i doubt he died....ketchai didnt get hit that bad.....im sure hes gonna come back n tell the truth
oh man that was a hard thump. i can't believe she kick in him the water... I hope he comes back & haunts her for the rest of his life!

wow the summary for today soo intense!!!!
cant wait to watch!!
ohhhh you gotta get to it! ^_^

i'm so happy the truth is out!!! yeshhhh!!! :dude:

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
oh man that was a hard thump. i can't believe she kick in him the water... I hope he comes back & haunts her for the rest of his life!
ohhhh you gotta get to it! ^_^
i'm so happy the truth is out!!! yeshhhh!!! :dude:

haha that would be awesome he came bakk and haunted her!!!!
yay my dl is finally done!!!