Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ok, one more post...hehehe...my last post for the night, pink_juliet_kashie...i'll tally up the score tomorrow! hehehe! but know that Bie is kicking Mon's butt...and you know, he'll just turn around and hug her tight in revenage...hehehe... :wub:
i know there's no competition at all..lol :lol:

u can just call me Kashie or Kash

Raiya

sarNie Adult
omg i missed out on alot today!!!
you girlies are talking about some juicy stuff hehe!!!!
I know I was like DANG ladies you are so fast!!!

It took me awhile to finishing reading all the funny comments!

Aww I missed out on kidnapping Pong! I'm sure you ladies will be successful!

Woo hoo tomorrow is almost here!!!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
cant wait for tomorrow episode!!
i hope things go well with por in and manward!
oohh ya keitchai goes to house .....oooohhh soooo juicy!
the truth is getting revealed!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You know I think that since Monthai is so dumb, even if Ketchai tells the truth he probably thinks Bpi made Ketchai lie to his mom.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know man a willing scene would spice this lakorn up so much more lmao

yeah clubs aren't for me one time I went to pick someone up in a club omg I almost stabbed a biitch and a fool to death ... LOL this guy was all trying to grind up on me and his girlfriend comes over to me and she was cursing but since its a club the music is loud Im like wtf is this biitch saying lol and they followed me out and she's like why you be trying to steal a girl's man. I'm like girl please no one wants that crackhead looking ass lol .... and it's not my fault you aren't taking good enough care of him he tried to find it in me ;] lol she nearly went nuts screaming and she like tripped over something because she was drunk I stood there watching her and just left lol let the cement knock some sense into that biitch lmao
oh noo. this is what i hate about clubs, people who bring their boyfriend/girlfriends to the club & get mad because their boyfriend/girlfriend is grinding up on someone else... it pisses me off <_<

shoot a willing scene on the dirty!! lol. he's wounded remember! he'll probably forget the pain after Bie's done wit him! :loool:

you know what after a long day at work, i went home and just want to watch Ngao Asok. But I always check for you guys' comments which always crack me up. You guyz really kno how to make my day n i feel much better after a good laugh. It's not like i'm only addicted to the lakorn itself but also addicted to ur comments. You guyz do know how to entertain others too.
aweee... these ladies are too funny. hehe. join the pervertedness funn [okay pervertedness isn't a word but yeah... lol] :D

LOL! Girl you totally read my mind! I was so scared for her cause he looked so angry. I thought he was gonna take her right there in the dirt. LOL

hahah. it seriously look like he was gonna take her down, right on the grass.. behind the brick wall!! it would've been great! :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ah, finally another chance to come spam!
Tina i would be your accomplice in a heartbeat...but i'm so weak and gullible...just one flash of Pong's smile...and i'd so let him go! i'd be such a bad accomplice...hehehe... :lol:
i thought that too...hilarious...i was like..."no, not there...Monthai...not like that..." and "what if those goons hear you?"...hehehe...i'm a practical person...what if someone interrrupts?:p
i know...in the dirt...w/ a wound...no! but dude did look so angry at the thought of her w/ Keitchai...majorly jealous with a hint of hurt...yeah, Pong is so good he managed to convey that subtlely...as i've been saying all along...love Pong's facial expressions!:D
i know i love Monthai's mom too...gosh...she's awesome...Wee's plan totally backfired, and it played PERFECTLY to Monthai's mom's advantage! LOVE it! :lol:
lmao. that's what i was thinking too... i was like... is he gonna take her down right here!?? out in the open?!? :lol: gasps!!! but he just pushed her around... <_<

oh and i wanted to add that i so agree w/ the person who commented and said the episode was a bit cheesy w/ the fighting...yeah i so agree...the whole time i kept thinking about lyn's comments about the similar scene in Badarn Jai w/ Aum and Margie...yeah, of course he's p'ek and he must win...and of course the goons are ugly and horny...hahaha...and Mon to the rescue again...but i did love how Bie helped him out...that's cool that she wasn't so helpless...and i did like how she did take charge and help Mon find a place to rest and then the next morning take initative to get him to the doctor...yup, score more points for Bie...now only if she could channel that energy to stand up to Wee...ah, perhaps in future episodes! :D
It was major cheesy... how did he even find Bie anyhow??! she like ran far away from the hotel & yet he manage to find Bie. :lol: Seriously... it was just... wow. & then it's Monthai to the rescue! It was really cute how she didn't leave when he told her too. It was sad how she just sad on the ground watching Monthai get his ass kick for a few rounds. :loool: & after he gets cut, she wants to help him. hahahah.

Lol you know what sometimes men being agressive are sexy :loool:
oh yesh... aggressive is sexy... abusive isn't :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you know actuallie i tink if he lose some weight..tone up a bit...lose tat laugh...and tose ugly clothes...i tink he'll be prettie good looking..his eyes are so prettie
oh yeahhh keitchai have pretty eyes!! ^_^ i'm so glad he didn't take advantage of her. but didn't he drug her?? i'm surprise she didn't faint or pass out... because that's how most nang'ek are :lol:

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
ya he drugged her drink but he took away right before she drank it!
keitchai totally got respect after this episode by the way he carried himself

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ya he drugged her drink but he took away right before she drank it!
keitchai totally got respect after this episode by the way he carried himself
i swore she drink some... :huh: i'mma have to rewatch it again. & he got my respect alright!

gasps... i read the spoilers for this week...!! now i won't be able to sleep... <_< cuz im gonna be thinking about it all night. :lol:

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
oh yeahhh keitchai have pretty eyes!! ^_^ i'm so glad he didn't take advantage of her. but didn't he drug her?? i'm surprise she didn't faint or pass out... because that's how most nang'ek are :lol:
[/quote]

oh yea! at first i thought she drank a little, so when she met monthai and ran away from him. she bumped into those bad guyz. at that moment, i thought the drug that the bad guy put in might activate now, and she would faint before her prince Monthai came and saved her. But it didn't turn out like that :blink:

Although i dont understand their convos, i do have my own fantasy of getting what will happen next :spin:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha i know!!!
tomorrows seems good!
im so excited now that the mom is somewhat forcing monthai and bie
to be together!!!!!
gasps i know. i'm so addicted to this lakorn now! :wub: i have the theme song on repeat man... faint.. :wub:

oh yea! at first i thought she drank a little, so when she met monthai and ran away from him. she bumped into those bad guyz. at that moment, i thought the drug that the bad guy put in might activate now, and she would faint before her prince Monthai came and saved her. But it didn't turn out like that :blink:

Although i dont understand their convos, i do have my own fantasy of getting what will happen next :spin:
oh i know. i was sure she was gonna pass out because of the drink! but luckily she didn't. Man, it would've complicated things. Monthai just came out of nowhere & jump kicked the dude! :ph34r: he did it asian style. :loool:

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile

yes i know for once the n'aek didnt fall to slow her down or faint!!!
but monthai came to save her just in time!!!

but it was very frustrating that she was just sitting there while monthai was fighting off the bad guys
then she finally got up and picked up the wood hehe
i was like yay!!

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
Monthai just came out of nowhere & jump kicked the dude! :ph34r: he did it asian style. :loool: [/b]
[/quote]

i kno...cause i read the spoilers, so i was expected him to save her. i thought when she ran away from those bad guyz, she would bumped again into monthai so that how he would save her. but didnt expect his sudden appear. somehow the plot of the fighting scene doesnt seem logic to me. Bie just sat there and kept calling his name. instead of doing that, she should figure out a way of helping him so that both of them can escape. i kno shes not strong but she could fight back like what she did to save monthai at the end.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
but it was very frustrating that she was just sitting there while monthai was fighting off the bad guys
then she finally got up and picked up the wood hehe
i was like yay!!
& she started beating the crap out of them. lmao. Monthai had to pull her away from those guys. :loool: