Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
noy, this attempt isn't enough for me today :lmao: i want more so i watch kkrkkr with oil and kwan cause it has all the things i love in lakorns

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy, this attempt isn't enough for me today :lmao: i want more so i watch kkrkkr with oil and kwan cause it has all the things i love in lakorns
HAHA. i DIDN'T WATCH OiL & KWAN'S LAKORN. i WATCHED 1 EPi & THEN i STOPPED. LOL. :lol:

cause thai people are like khmers, shy!
iT'S AN ASiAN THiNG. ASiANS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE iNNOCENT & ALL THAT GOODiE TOOSHOO BULLCRAP. LMAO.

lol... we sure arent shy here.
HECKS NO... WE SO ARE NOT. :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA. i DIDN'T WATCH OiL & KWAN'S LAKORN. i WATCHED 1 EPi & THEN i STOPPED. LOL. :lol:
iT'S AN ASiAN THiNG. ASiANS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE iNNOCENT & ALL THAT GOODiE TOOSHOO BULLCRAP. LMAO.
HECKS NO... WE SO ARE NOT. :D
what? didn't watch kkrkkr???? :eek: how could it be possible? the start is boring but then wow, wow, wow!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
what? didn't watch kkrkkr???? :eek: how could it be possible? the start is boring but then wow, wow, wow!!!
LOL. i JUST COULDN'T GET MYSELF TO WATCH iT... MAYBE BECAUSE KWAN WAS ALWAYS ATTACKiNG OiL. LOL. MAYBE i'LL GO BACK & FiNiSH iT LATER THiS SUMMER.

noy, chut!!! i say that if my boyfriend comes in sw and read what i have write :loool:
OH i'M SORRY....! i'M KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. i JUST COULDN'T GET MYSELF TO WATCH iT... MAYBE BECAUSE KWAN WAS ALWAYS ATTACKiNG OiL. LOL. MAYBE i'LL GO BACK & FiNiSH iT LATER THiS SUMMER.
OH i'M SORRY....! i'M KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. :lol:
thanks a lot na noy... he didn't know why i slapped him!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm about to eat peppers and shrimp paste again. I seem to do this a lot when watching Ngao Asoke! Not only this lakorn frustrate me, it's making me have diarrhea!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm about to eat peppers and shrimp paste again. I seem to do this a lot when watching Ngao Asoke! Not only this lakorn frustrate me, it's making me have diarrhea!!
:loool: :loool: i'm lucky i didn't have it!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA. SHH... i DiDN'T SAY ANYTHiNG! :D HE SHALL NEVER KNOW! MUAHAHA. i SHOULD DO iT WiTH MY GUY FRIENDS.. JUST TO SEE HOW THEY REACT. LMAO.
ow, if he knows that i slapped him because i want to test the :slapandkissse3: like in thai lakorn! he could think that i'm crazy!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
why, why p'eks are always stupid and dumb? they saw their wife (the n'ek after the :r-scene-pop-corn: or the :w-scene-pop-corn: ) throw and they don't think about pregnancy! i'm sure if i see my boyfriend throw, i think about pregnancy first!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
why, why p'eks are always stupid and dumb? they saw their wife (the n'ek after the :r-scene-pop-corn: or the :w-scene-pop-corn: ) throw and they don't think about pregnancy! i'm sure if i see my boyfriend throw, i think about pregnancy first!
LOL. THAT'S HOW DiRECTORS MAKE THE PRA'EK, STUPiD! SO WE CAN GET MAD & TRY TO KILL OR OURSELVES OR EVEN GO BALD! LMAO. LiKE WiYADA! THAT SHAVED WHORE... :lol: