Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
girls i've read my last comment and i'm "how is it possible a man preggy?"
lol...let me explain...they fertilize the egg test tube style and when its viable, they implant it in the man's abdomen. There is such a rich blood supply in the abdomen that it behaves like a placenta. Of course, dudes can't deliver normally so C-section to get baby out. Not enough room for full growth so the baby has to be removed prematurely so the guy's guts don't burst out alien horror movie style...lol. Some dude recently had this done and baby as well as him are A-ok...but i'm thinkin we a long ways from this ever happening mainstream or lakorn...lol

EDIT: yeah....I gots a page

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm....i just realized the question was hypothetical...damn, I work too hard...can't even tell jokes anymore...lol...anyhoo, now everyone knows how their husband or boyfriend could get pregnant... :mellow:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lmao. I remember watching an american movie with the guy was pregnant :p It was funnn to watch, Haha! I don't remember the title though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know what movie Amy is talking about! She's talking about that Arnold move "Junior" I think lol and hiiiii everyone man I've been MIA from this thread lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hi everyone!!!

I don't know how reliable siamrath source is but this is what I found on their site.

Title: "Money with money, Pong's mom is pleased with "look Peung" and want her as daughter-in-law"

http://www.siamrath.co.th/UIFont/NewsDetai...5&nid=18729
AWEE... THE SiTE DOESN'T WORK.... =( . ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHiNG ABOUT THAT?! EKKKK.... THAT IS SO SWEET....

I know what movie Amy is talking about! She's talking about that Arnold move "Junior" I think lol and hiiiii everyone man I've been MIA from this thread lmao
TiNA!!! WHERE'VE YOU BEEN?!?!?! :eek:

Ash

sarNie Egg
เงิน ต่อ เงิน! “�ม่ป้อง� ปลื้ม “ลู�ผึ้ง�อยา�ได้เป็นสะใภ้
ข่าววันที่ 22 �ร�ฎาคม 2551 �หล่งข่าวจา� สยามรั�

ละครจบà¹?ต่เรื่องรัà¸?ยังไม่จบ สำหรับเรื่องรัà¸?นอà¸?จอของคู่à¸
ระ-นาง ป้อง -ณวัฒน์ �ุลรัตนรั�ษ์ �ับ ผึ้ง - �ั��า ลีนุตพงษ์ จา�ละครเรื่อง "เงาอโศ�"ของค่ายเอ็��ซ็�ท์ฯ ที่เพิ่งลาจอไปหมาดๆ ที่มี�ระ�สข่าวว่า เ�ิดรั�นอ�จอเข้าให้ �ต่หลายคนยังลังเลว่า อาจจะเป็น "รั�โปรโมท"ที่ค่ายนี้นิยมเล่นข่าวมาต
??อด

à¹?ต่ล่าสุดà¹?หล่งข่าวใà¸?ล้ชิด ทางà¸?่ายพระเอà¸? ป้อง ณวัฒน์ เมาท์ให้ "บันเทิง สยามรัà¸?"ฟังว่า งานนี้โอà¸?าสที่รัà¸?นอà¸?จอจะเปà¹
นจริง มีสิทธิ์มาà¸?ๆ เพราะว่า คุณà¹?ม่ของ ป้อง ณวัฒน์ออà¸?อาà¸?ารเป็นปลื้ม น้องผึ้ง à¸?ัà¸?à¸?า มาà¸?ๆ ชมไม่ขาดปาà¸?ว่า สวย น่ารัà¸? เรียบร้อย ดูดีมีสà¸?ุล ถ้าได้มาเป็นลูà¸?สะใภ้à¸?็ไม่ขà¸
ดข้อง ทั้งคุณ�ม่ยังบอ�อี�ว่า "ลู�รั�ใคร�ม่รั�ด้วย"

ถ้าทั้งสองตà¸?ลงปลงใจà¸?ัน งานนี้à¸?็จะà¸?ลายเป็น เงินต่อเงิน à¸?ันเลยทีเดียว ด้วยว่าทั้งสองต่างà¸?็เป็นครà¸
บครัวไฮโซ ร่ำรวยระดับมหาเศรษà¸?ีà¸?ันทั้à¸
สองà¸?่าย à¸?่ายหà¸?ิงà¸?็ทำธุรà¸?ิจรถยนต์ยีà¹
ห้อดัง à¸?่ายà¸?็เป็นครอบครัวนัà¸?ธุรà¸?ิà¸
มาà¸?มาย ดองà¸?ันเมื่อไหร่ เงินต่อเงิน à¸?็จะยิ่งรวยขึ้นไปอีà¸? งานนี้ต้องจับตาว่าเรื่องรัà¸
ของทั้งสองจะไปจบลง ณ จุดใด �ต่งงานนี้บอ�ได้เลยว่า มีลุ้นมา�ๆ

รูปประ�อบข่าว

Ash

sarNie Egg
I'm suck with translating that's why I don't do them, but if you really want to know and no one wants to translate. I will do that for you either tonight after work or tomorrow when I wake up.

THANKS FOR THE LiNK. DON'T KNOW WHY i WANNA SEE iT FOR.. i CAN'T READY THAI. LMAO. :lol:

maimablis

sarNie Egg
I'm suck with translating that's why I don't do them, but if you really want to know and no one wants to translate. I will do that for you either tonight after work or tomorrow when I wake up.

yes yes yes please translate it foe us pep who don't understand and read thai..do wat u can..thanks a lot

I can't believe it ngao is gonna end..i'm so sad..its just an awful feelin to see a lakorn i love end..gosh..but at least peung and pong understand one another then yea im gonna be ok..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OKAY THANKS A BUNCH! i WiSH i KNEW HOW TO READ THAI.... <_<

yes yes yes please translate it foe us pep who don't understand and read thai..do wat u can..thanks a lot

I can't believe it ngao is gonna end..i'm so sad..its just an awful feelin to see a lakorn i love end..gosh..but at least peung and pong understand one another then yea im gonna be ok..
SiGH, i'M NOT TRYiNG TO THiNK ABOUT iT... iT'S TOO SAD... JUST LiKE WHEN SAWAN BiENG ENDED .... AHHHH I WAS SAD FOR DAYS... SIGH... BUT THE GOOD THiNG ABOUT iT iS i'LL BE ABLE TO FOCUS ON MY TRiG FiNALS. LMAO.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
OKAY THANKS A BUNCH! i WiSH i KNEW HOW TO READ THAI.... <_<
SiGH, i'M NOT TRYiNG TO THiNK ABOUT iT... iT'S TOO SAD... JUST LiKE WHEN SAWAN BiENG ENDED .... AHHHH I WAS SAD FOR DAYS... SIGH... BUT THE GOOD THiNG ABOUT iT iS i'LL BE ABLE TO FOCUS ON MY TRiG FiNALS. LMAO.
agree..i guess there is a good/ bad side bout the lakorn endin..i'm havin a big presentation in my medical skill class nextweek n totally forgot bout that..i guess after ngao end this week, i'm gonna focus on it...n gosh skool is just around the corner..hopefully no gooooood lakorn comin out after this one (althought i knoe there is.. :lmao:). i guess what i need to do is block youtube n all these addictin thai website from mine laptop when i'm back in skool. (never works though goshy..) I can never concentrate when i'm watchin a good lakorn cause instead of payin attention to my instructor i will flay away daydreaming bout what will happen next ep...i admit i'm a bad student..

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
hey every one me too hehe.....I got so addicted to Ngao Asok I start to feel sad now cause don't know what to do the day after tomorrow....beside go camping this weekend, hate camping. I hope there will be another good lakorn I can watch before school start or else I've never gonna get any thing done

maijune

SarNie Adult
where were all the uploader of ngao asoke...i've been waiting all day and evening just for ep 30...but see no upload yet....really want to see this ep...