New Obsessions and Random Thoughts

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I have one!
My name is Sadaf Jamili on there.
Which one is you? There are a magillion with that username lol even a guy has that name? Lol

The name sounds very Muslim, are you Islam?? Sorry, hope this question isn’t offensive?

Lol I discovered AF (Sarn's world) in like 2002 or 2003. I think I and through 3-4 usernames cus I keep forgetting my pw and cant recover since I change my email often lol.
HAHA. Super OG. Lol jkjk Still luv you. Lol ;):p

Dang! So you're one of the OG AF users!
Lol, 02 and 03 was long time ago lololol :p

~.

Honestly I don’t recall when I discovered AF. I remember being here when it was still Sarnworld too lol at that time, I was very obsessed with Vic Zhou lol so I had my username be like VicLover or something lmaoooooooo ahahah but since it’s crashes a million times, I don’t know what happened to that account lol :p and then I was active at Spicy Forum too lmaoooo but then it underwent major changes so I lost touch with the username too lmao!

I would say I prob discovered AF around 06/07, but wasn’t really active til 2012 and forward. Now, I’m back and is a FULL TIME member! Lmao! :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Which one is you? There are a magillion with that username lol even a guy has that name? Lol

The name sounds very Muslim, are you Islam?? Sorry, hope this question isn’t
Mine is the one with a selfie where i have the flower crown snapchat filter as my profile picture.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You look gorgeous!!!!:love: Now I’m kind of scared to show my FB lol ahahah. I have Instagram ahahah that I’m willing to share, but must PM only lol :p
Thank you! You guys are both so nice! And dont be scared girl, im sure youre gorgoeus :) PM me your ig and ill follow you or is it the one that i found earlier?

dash

sarNie Hatchling
My current obsession is Bangkok Naruemit starring Pae and Vill . They do look cute together and babyswtheir bickering is just so on point , funny and memorable. The storyline also super interesting! :thumbup:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This part of their 3zaap interview was soooo funny! I saw it all over instagram and the original clip of boy and great talking about chippy has like 700,000 views lool i finally found subs for it and i seriously laughed out loud hahaha these 2 boys are the funniest when together

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This part of their 3zaap interview was soooo funny! I saw it all over instagram and the original clip of boy and great talking about chippy has like 700,000 views lool i finally found subs for it and i seriously laughed out loud hahaha these 2 boys are the funniest when together
Yeah it was hilarious. Lol totally can picture everything they said, can hear her voice too :risas3::risas3::risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Boy finally found the gang that he's perfect for. I thought Gang Lom wasnt all that fitting for him cus he looked a little bored but with Great and them, he's totally himself and fits in perfectly lol.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Is anyone here friends with one another on Facebook? I think it would be pretty neat to see what people look like especially those that have been on AF for so long.
thx everyone who is willing to share:)

Random thought, but I was just thinking the other day.. isn’t it sad how like the celebrities we love here in this forum,, we most likely will never meet,, and we as members will most likely never meet one another in this lifetime too!! Gotta love many members on here but here in this forum will be the only place we meet..

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Random thought, but I was just thinking the other day.. isn’t it sad how like the celebrities we love here in this forum,, we most likely will never meet,, and we as members will most likely never meet one another in this lifetime too!! Gotta love many members on here but here in this forum will be the only place we meet..
It woul be cool if one day we have an AF reunion somewhere. I have been here for so long I felt I grew up on AF lol.

For me, meeting celebrities wouldn't be a big deal. I have met a few Hollywood celebrities but I have never been one to act like a true fan (if that makes sense) because I viewed them as just another human being. I like them to entertain me on screen but off screen they also have a life...and I don't like intruding in that particular space of theirs. When I see someone famous, I looked for a couple of minutes and think it's cool then I go back to minding my own business. But sometimes, it is neat to see what they look like in her life though.

saobomp

sarNie Adult

right, much harder when it comes to meeting celebrities...

it's not often we will meet the people here in person but i've become good friends with a few from this site. great people and we keep in touch with.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It woul be cool if one day we have an AF reunion somewhere. I have been here for so long I felt I grew up on AF lol.

For me, meeting celebrities wouldn't be a big deal. I have met a few Hollywood celebrities but I have never been one to act like a true fan (if that makes sense) because I viewed them as just another human being. I like them to entertain me on screen but off screen they also have a life...and I don't like intruding in that particular space of theirs. When I see someone famous, I looked for a couple of minutes and think it's cool then I go back to minding my own business. But sometimes, it is neat to see what they look like in her life though.
I agree ! Is anyone here living in London ? :-D