New Obsessions and Random Thoughts

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I also love this song of hers::

This song reminds me of Lincoln Park. Their songs has alternative mixed with rap.
Was it on their channel? I heard Anne T said something about subtitled but I think she was referring to Chinese since they sold the cp rights to China before airing. She also mentioned something about how the channel will be selling more lakorns to China as they are filming, LR was just their first.

@Koy123 I LOVE Bua Chompoo Ford. I love all her lakorns with Paul and Mussaya was my fav of hers too. Second would be Kark Petch with Willy.
Bua lakorn with Will was cute and with Paul

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ok, so I finally clicked on the crown princess to see if it's from channel 3 official channel or not for the sub. Well, it's from SJDK...and the sub was from Petra. Boy, they make it looked legit without clicking on it at first. Yeah, it should be reported if they don't have permission. Too bad though because if channel 3 and 7 or One31 would go the Korean route and contract a subbing channel like Viki it would be awesome.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Who do you guys think will be ch3's next "it" girl? To me i believe these 3 girls have the potential to be the next big thing.

1. Kao suprassa is one girl who i think can make it big at ch3. So far after her move to ch3, shes been playing supporting but now shes been cast in her first n'ek role with Great playing her p'ek. Kao is a very beautidul girl and her acting is natural to me. Also its a huge plus that shes petite so she will match alot of her costars. And kao already has a huge following due to her other lakorn hormones. She has 6 million followers on ig. If ch3 promotes her right, i think theylle have a huge star in their possession.
20180714_173031.png
2. Jeena Yeena.
It appears to me that Ch3 is gonna try to make Yeena their next big thing. The amount that theyre pushing her is very obvious. She just moved to ch3 and they straight away handed her a n'ek role along side one of ch3's biggest names James Ma. And now shes been confirmed to play along side an extremely popular newbie Nine Naphat. Shes super gorgeous and has a very classh vibe to her. Plus shes also not too tall and has age on her side. Lets hope her acting is really good. I can see her blowing up in the future
20180714_174031.png
3. Diana Flipo
This girl seems very ambitious and it also seems like Ch3 is trying to push her as well. She started as supporting but quickly got upgraded to n'ek. Shes also paired with some of ch3's most famous actors such as Pope, James Ma, and Great. Plus shes close to lots of Ch's current it girls such as Kimmy and Yaya and is close to Anne who has a lot of influence in the industry. She seems to have a lot connections so i think she has potential to make it big. Shes one of the more popular girls in her generation of newbies.
20180714_175807.png

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Who do you guys think will be ch3's next "it" girl? To me i believe these 3 girls have the potential to be the next big thing.

1. Kao suprassa is one girl who i think can make it big at ch3. So far after her move to ch3, shes been playing supporting but now shes been cast in her first n'ek role with Great playing her p'ek. Kao is a very beautidul girl and her acting is natural to me. Also its a huge plus that shes petite so she will match alot of her costars. And kao already has a huge following due to her other lakorn hormones. She has 6 million followers on ig. If ch3 promotes her right, i think theylle have a huge star in their possession.
View attachment 19345
2. Jeena Yeena.
It appears to me that Ch3 is gonna try to make Yeena their next big thing. The amount that theyre pushing her is very obvious. She just moved to ch3 and they straight away handed her a n'ek role along side one of ch3's biggest names James Ma. And now shes been confirmed to play along side an extremely popular newbie Nine Naphat. Shes super gorgeous and has a very classh vibe to her. Plus shes also not too tall and has age on her side. Lets hope her acting is really good. I can see her blowing up in the future
View attachment 19346
3. Diana Flipo
This girl seems very ambitious and it also seems like Ch3 is trying to push her as well. She started as supporting but quickly got upgraded to n'ek. Shes also paired with some of ch3's most famous actors such as Pope, James Ma, and Great. Plus shes close to lots of Ch's current it girls such as Kimmy and Yaya and is close to Anne who has a lot of influence in the industry. She seems to have a lot connections so i think she has potential to make it big. Shes one of the more popular girls in her generation of newbies.
View attachment 19347
I hope all 3 will be the new face of ch3 cus i like all 3 of them. All 3 are signed with ch3 so it's only right that they are promoted. I hope they do well. I've only seen Yeena in 1 lakorn and it was boring as heck but something about her made me remember her and kept on watching. She's getting along well with the new faces of the channel too like Ice, Namfon, Nycha, Yam and so on.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope all 3 will be the new face of ch3 cus i like all 3 of them. All 3 are signed with ch3 so it's only right that they are promoted. I hope they do well. I've only seen Yeena in 1 lakorn and it was boring as heck but something about her made me remember her and kept on watching. She's getting along well with the new faces of the channel too like Ice, Namfon, Nycha, Yam and so on.
Im only a big fan of kao but im looking forward to seeing Yeenas up coming lakorns since i havent seen her other ones. Im not a fan of diana at all cause the 1st lakorn i saw of hers she was like superrrrr stiff and idk but i get a kind kf fake vibe from her like i get from yaya but im looking forward to seeing her James Ma and Great.

Another girl who seems to be getting pushed well by Ch3 is Chippy. That girl out of all newbies has gotten the best co stars *knock on wood*. Her list of co stars has been Aum A, Great Warintorn, Boy Pakorn, and now Pope. If ch3 gives her another good co star, then we'll know for sure that shes getting pushed by Ch3. However i dont see her getting huge like these other girls. To me shes very pretty but most people see her as average and she also doesnt have the typical personality of ch3's it girls. Shes very real. Maybe too real for some people. Also shes not ambitious enough

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think Diana is so hot cuz her body is smoking HOT! Lol. But I haven’t seen any of Diana’s work except for the supporting role in STT and BH. But she’s okay, since those roles don’t call for so much angsty or emotions, so she’s okay. But I’d like to see Diana advance to the very dramatic role and see if she’ll convince me.

Yeena is a very flourishing and glowing as a newbie, but I hope she has more personality to her than that confused and liptight face. I am very forgiving to newbies til I can’t see any exciting traits or personality in them then I tend to get lost and leave them behind.

I honestly think out of all the newbies, Yam should be highly promoted! She is seriously stunning! And I love her! I like her personality and the way she’s so bubbly and always so cheerful in her interviews. I just vibe with her. She also has this maturity and intelligence in her that I click with. Hehe :) It sucks she’s getting thrown around in supporting roles. I don’t know if she’s actually having any real n’ek roles coming up. :(

It looks like Kao is getting lead roles so she’s got chances to grow and shine. But personally I’m not drawn to Kao. :( she’s kind of old looking and boring.

And then I hope ch3 doesn’t leave Namtarn or Prang behind cuz Prang is seriously being neglected. :( Narmtarn is getting paired with D-list peks and that’s not helping. :(

Okay~~ these are just my two cents for now!!Hehe :D

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Diana is so hot cuz her body is smoking HOT! Lol. But I haven’t seen any of Diana’s work except for the supporting role in STT and BH. But she’s okay, since those roles don’t call for so much angsty or emotions, so she’s okay. But I’d like to see Diana advance to the very dramatic role and see if she’ll convince me.

Yeena is a very flourishing and glowing as a newbie, but I hope she has more personality to her than that confused and liptight face. I am very forgiving to newbies til I can’t see any exciting traits or personality in them then I tend to get lost and leave them behind.

I honestly think out of all the newbies, Yam should be highly promoted! She is seriously stunning! And I love her! I like her personality and the way she’s so bubbly and always so cheerful in her interviews. I just vibe with her. She also has this maturity and intelligence in her that I click with. Hehe :) It sucks she’s getting thrown around in supporting roles. I don’t know if she’s actually having any real n’ek roles coming up. :(

It looks like Kao is getting lead roles so she’s got chances to grow and shine. But personally I’m not drawn to Kao. :( she’s kind of old looking and boring.

And then I hope ch3 doesn’t leave Namtarn or Prang behind cuz Prang is seriously being neglected. :( Narmtarn is getting paired with D-list peks and that’s not helping. :(

Okay~~ these are just my two cents for now!!Hehe :D
Yes i 100% agree about yam. She has acting talent and shes so pretty. She n'ek alongside Louis Scott in the My Hero Series. Sadly i think namtarns time is gone. She could have been something big after her lakorn with Ken T but like you said ch3 kept pairing her with sucky actors. She needs to have a hit to get put on the map again. And yes prang NEEDS to be promoted correctly. Shes too good to waste

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Out of all these three girls, I find Kao the prettiest. She's looks really pretty in natural makeup. Diana is pretty too but not the super stunning kind of pretty. As for Yeena I just don't find pretty at all. I don't understand how she got these nang'ek roles. But then I've only seen her in pics, I haven't seen any of her lakorn so maybe perhaps her acting is really good or maybe she looks prettier in motion.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Out of all these three girls, I find Kao the prettiest. She's looks really pretty in natural makeup. Diana is pretty too but not the super stunning kind of pretty. As for Yeena I just don't find pretty at all. I don't understand how she got these nang'ek roles. But then I've only seen her in pics, I haven't seen any of her lakorn so maybe perhaps her acting is really good or maybe she looks prettier in motion.
I agree that Kao is the prettiest! Plus i like her personality the best as well but thats mostly cause i dont really follow Diana and ive yet to see much if Yeena. I agree with you on Diana. Shes pretty but shes not her face really isnt my style. Yeena to me is gorgeous but i prefer Kaos look to hers

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dont find Yeena pretty compared to most nangeks ar ch3 but theres just something about her. Well people have their own standards and taste just like these producers sees something we dont. If Yeena does well she'll continue to be promoted but if she doesn't, they'll be plenty to replace her. That's just the rule of show business lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well they’re dumb then cuz why recruit so many homeless newbies who you can’t give proper promotion to dude. That’s sad!!
But not everyone was recruited for the roles of nangeks though. They were recruited for acting. There are other characters in lakorns beside the pranang. I just think not every newbie is nangek quality or good for that particular nangek roles.

xodxo

Exactly. Ch3 is overcrowded
Honestly when I think about all these incoming newbies being shoved into the background, not even getting a proper chance at being promoted, it makes me realize how unprofessional ch3 is... I’m only watching them currrntly bc they still got Mark lmaoooooo 55555 jkjk but no, it’s really unfair to all these newbies being shoved into the background. :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Honestly when I think about all these incoming newbies being shoved into the background, not even getting a proper chance at being promoted, it makes me realize how unprofessional ch3 is... I’m only watching them currrntly bc they still got Mark lmaoooooo 55555 jkjk but no, it’s really unfair to all these newbies being shoved into the background. :(
Yes they have such big names but treat alot of them like trash. I still wonder why Kao ever left GMM when she had it so good there. It was a huge risk to sign with ch3 when thir obvious faves are Yaya and Kimmy.

xodxo

But not everyone was promoted for the roles of nangeks though. They were promoted for acting. There are other characters in lakorns beside the pranang. I just think not every newbie is nangek quality or good for that particular nangek roles.
I think they’re very bias, they don’t promote the people who are truly ambitious. They promote “favoritism” or whoever they feel like promoting :rolleyes:

~|
But I’ll be honest, I think it’s very hard to love a “supporting” star because they’re not being given priorities and they’re being thrown all over the place. So for any fan who is a dedicated fan of star who is just a supporting actor, it’s really hard to love them, cuz they’re always being shoved into the background. Maybe this is the reason why thai fans only try to love lead actors “pra’nang” cuz it’s easier to access their work and go to their events, etc.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well shouldn't we be thankful to favoritism because they're the reason we still see lakorns from our favorites lol.

xodxo

Yes they have such big names but treat alot of them like trash. I still wonder why Kao ever left GMM when she had it so good there. It was a huge risk to sign with ch3 when thir obvious faves are Yaya and Kimmy.
Actually I think both Yaya and Kimmy do work hard too. They didn’t just land n’ek roles, they kind of earned them. But I would still argue that ch3 doesn’t seem to want to give other newbies chances at excelling. They’re like holding them back ?? They should push the new people harder and give them the spotlight to shine.

Otherwise it might have to be just luck you know, where some newbie will just magically captivate the heart of fans by successfully creating a crazy buzz for a hit lakorn like BPS did or whatever hit drama there was in the past.

xodxo

Well shouldn't we be thankful to favoritism because they're the reason we still see lakorns from our favorites lol.
LOL. In a way maybe lololol :risas3::risas3::risas3: I mean I’m not complaining LOLOLOLOL cuz I know my favorite actor is an A-lister :risas3::risas3: but I’m advocating for the newbies!!!:celebrate16: