New 2014 Group Fanfic Poll/Discussion

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hello Hello Hello, my active AF authors here in the Fan Fiction area.  How do you do? 

Anyways I'm just pointing up a poll for now to see if any authors want to start a new group fan fic together.. since our other two group fanfics have been put on hold due to inactive-ness :(

I would love to see authors contribute to a new group fanfic, to get us all more interactive hehe.  I would love to have more collabs.

Participating Authors: Me (aiko),Thip, gon32142, Chalidaluvprin, Noy, & Iya

EDIT:  NEW POLL!!! PICK THE GENRE! :) POLL CLOSED AGAIN.
 ​
TO THE AUTHORS!!!  PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CAST PAIRING!!  THANK YOU!!!
 ​
Author & Casts: 
 ​
Me (aikoden) - Phet Thakrit & Yardthip Rajpal
Thip  -
gon32142 - Por Thrisadee & Vicki Sunisa
Chalidaluvprin - Vill Wannarot & Kangsom Tanatat
Noy - Mint Chalida & Toomtam Yuttana
Iya -

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Lol I was deciding between ehh & yes but chose yes. I would love to join this one and I have some couples in my mind already huhu :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^YES :D

I would love to write a collab with you Thip :D  I've got a pair in mind already too.. but didn't want to write a new solo ff :p

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Sure, I'd love to be in a group ff with you guys.  :yes: (Even though my grammar is not the best.) But I'm not sure yet if I have time I'll give you guys an answer by the end of this week.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Would love to have you join :)  You don't have to write a chapter right away when it's your time.. Just posting your chapter within 2 weeks to a month will be fine... as long as you don't go m.i.a for a long while hehe..  :)

I would like to see authors who are interested post in here, just so I can get a head's up of which ones are interested in joining the collab :3

so far it's - Me (aiko) & Thip .. and maybe gon32142

gon32142

sarNie Egg
aikoden said:
^ Would love to have you join :)  You don't have to write a chapter right away when it's your time.. Just posting your chapter within 2 weeks to a month will be fine... as long as you don't go m.i.a for a long while hehe.. 

I would like to see authors who are interested post in here, just so I can get a head's up of which ones are interested in joining the collab :3

so far it's - Me (aiko) & Thip .. and maybe gon32142
I am not busy so I can join. Really happy to be part of the ff. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Uh-Can I think about it? I've been slacking off real bad and need to get back on writing again. Still deciding on what kind of plot I really want to write too? Let me think about it. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I would love to join the collab as well, but i don't have internet so i can't. IT'll take too long for me to update. So sorry i can't join, but i'll be glad to read your collab ff. :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Just saw this now...thinking, thinking...I want to but I kinda don't since I failed big time on the first ff collab..I haven't wrote a fic in ages...Ok, lets do it! Haha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Alright alright :)  We're officially set for the new group ff hoohoohoo.

The authors participating are : Me (aiko),Thip, gon32142, Chalidaluvprin, & Noy :)

*Note - If you aren't able to join/participate with writing this ff, it's okay since there will be another chance in the future, so no fret :)  If you're still deciding.. make a decision soon~ :)

TO THE AUTHORS!!!  PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CAST PAIRING!!  THANK YOU!!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
we're starting another one? lol. the last two was never even completed lol. 

too bad I saw this too late. I would join in too, lol. I can still join, right?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Iya said:
we're starting another one? lol. the last two was never even completed lol. 

too bad I saw this too late. I would join in too, lol. I can still join, right?

LOL, yeah... we've lost some authors along the way for the first ff, and narkradin has been missing for awhile on the second ff..  But I know that they'll be completed one day :)  And yes, you can still join :D

@Noy, I like that pairing.. it's fresh.. ehehe :3

My pair - Phet Thakrit & Yardthip Rajpal :3 (I love the two despite still having not watch their lakorn :p)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ooh everyone chose their pairings already lol...hmm I said I had a pairing but I was going to wait until a genre was decided to decide on my pair lol I have like 2 pairs haha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
@Thip : you can spill your pairs. I'm so curious of who you'll choose as your pair. Lol

I have some ideas for my pair flowing thru my mind but hopefully it'll fit in with the collab. Lol