New 2014 Group Fanfic Poll/Discussion

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm liking the pairings :3  Now we just need the genre & cast relationship.  We can stick to one genre or have many mashed in.  Poll coming up :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I voted for Romance, comedy, drama hehe

Okay my pair, no one special or over the top, just Pancake & Navin Tar lol is it a weird pairing? Only reason is bc I can see Tar being this sweet/understanding boyfriend haha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
@Thip : I agree. Tar is pretty much that type of guy, like in his lakorn with Bee Namthip. Teehee.

As for my Toomtam, he's guna be more towards an a**hole, douche bag, bipolar type of guy...haha. There's guna be a 2nd guy, a guy younger than Chalida...so we'll see if I can connect Chalida to this guy with any of the other cast...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Haha yes Noy, I thought of his character ftom MR <3 but he ain't gonna be stupid lol. Pan character gonna be somewhat quiet & indifferent (kon yen cha)

Oh Pan will be a top supermodel here who isn't much social with anyone and she keeps her feelings to herself and she wont be mean unless someone starts first. And she has this troubled history, I would say, but wont be revealed yet

Tar will be Pan's ex bf who still loves & cares for her. They end up breaking up (she took initiative) and one day he comes back into her life as a photographer

But this was my idea from the beginning. Idk what the others have plan out. Anything can change.

keab32142

sarNie Egg
I am so excited for this story :) and by the way I'm gon's cousin she introduced me to this website and I'm really excited for this story. 

gon32142

sarNie Egg
@aikoden, out of curiosity can we also choose a main villain and a friend for the main characters for our story? If so I'm gonna choose villain: Tun Pichetchai and for the friend of the nangeak: noey chotika (i think I would like her to play as the good person in a story for once she seems like a pretty nice person in real life) and for the pra'eak friend: louis scott. But no I will not pair up noey and louis together cause that will be HARD and I mean really HARD.
and oh a little bit about the characters everyone
About Por: Por is a rich playboy who works as the boss of his company not because he wants to but his father forced him too. He is stubborn, acts annoying, he can be an a**hole sometimes, and very flirty. But when he meets vicky he hardly understands her which makes him want to know more about her and he keeps falling in love with her. But he doesn't understand why she HATES him so much with the capital "H".
About Vicky: She always puts her family first work second best friend third life fourth, but when it comes to love it's the last thing she has for boys. She's stubborn, hard working, determined, not really social, and she keeps her feelings really well, except the hatred she has for Por's family. (To be revealed later why she hate's Por's family). She's a detective and she has to pretend to become the boss's special helper. The person who knows him the best basically but the problem is she hates him. But as she says work comes before personal problems so she concentrated on how to bring the villain to his end.
And HI kawkeab (kawkeab is my cousin's full name)

cecilia

Staff member
Stubborn arrogant men -- turn on in fiction but turn off in reality lol

Looking forward to this collaboration -- good luck!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@gon32142 adding extra characters are fine.  I just wanted to know the pairing first just so we get an idea on who's using who etc...  and of course we'll have a cast correlation chart and their information as well hehe :)

& Thanks Ceci :3

n_naruk

I had a mini discussion with Thip since Pan & TT will be siblings, they'll be identical twins who are so much different from each other. Chada & Pan are friends. I need a guy BFF for TT. I was actually looking towards Julie's Phet (if possible) but waiting to see what some of his storylines are.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh my, I already like your guys' story lines already :)

I'm still debating on mines since the genre isn't picked out yet. So far it seems like romance and revenge.

@Noy, I wouldn't mind TT and my Phet being friends... but I'm planning to make him a nice sweet fellow-ish... if nothing changes .... but it all falls back down to what genre this FF will fall under :)

@keab32142, welcome to AsianFuse :)

I'll close the poll tomorrow and will finalize the votes.

n_naruk

@Julie : that's exactly what I was looking for to be TT's friend since TT is so stubborn & all. Phet can be the only friend that can control him. Lol.

Eh, revenge is guna be a bit hard for my part but I did get a new idea coming thru so hopefully that'll work tho I might have to change some storylines around.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Alrighty, Genre POLL CLOSED!  Here's the Genre selection.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
So the new FF's main genre will be ROMANCE and the sub-genre will be Revenge & Drama.​
 ​
Is that alright Authors?  (I'm particularly fine with it.. I'll manage something :p)​
 ​
Now we need to come up with a storyline and of course... a title :D
 ​
@Noy, if so then it's all good ehehe :3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@Thip, yes if you don't want to add REVENGE to your story then it's fine.  :)

@gon321442, from reading your little description, it looks like there's romance between your pairing already.. but of course feel free to adjust anything you want since it's your pair & storyline :)

@Noy, yes.  The main genre is ROMANCE, sub-genre Revenge & Drama... but of course you all are encouraged to use whatever genre deemed fit for your pairings :)

n_naruk

I think everyone needs to put out their storyline, or part of it in order for us to figure out what title the ff should be.

I got one so far "Love Has No Limit" (Ruk Mai Tonck Garn Waylah)