New 2014 Group Fanfic Poll/Discussion

gon32142

sarNie Egg
~Noy~ said:
I think everyone needs to put out their storyline, or part of it in order for us to figure out what title the ff should be.

I got one so far "Love Has No Limit" (Ruk Mai Tonck Garn Waylah)
love has no limit is actually "ruk mai mee kamnod" but if you want "Ruk Mai Tonck Garn Waylah" it's, love doesn't need time. And I know because I am in thailand but it's your decision to believe me or not, but I like both titles they both sound really good. :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
@gon : I made a typo on the title translate. I didn't realize till I translate like that till I left the site. Lol. I'll try to think of more titles just to brainstorm.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
~Noy~ said:
@gon : I made a typo on the title translate. I didn't realize till I translate like that till I left the site. Lol. I'll try to think of more titles just to brainstorm.
Oh I see, well keep up the good work :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
You should have guest writers too. I don't know how to explain it but I have seen it done once before. I just don't remember which site. You have multiple main writers and then if anyone wants to join, they can. Like a mini short story. For example, one of the main story goes... lets say Vicky and Por gets into an argument, the guest writer can base it on that they witness at the scene. The guest writer would write... a couple bickers in the park and Aun happens to see the whole thing where he reminisce about his past, arguing with his gf. It's like a one shot in a multiple story. It was really cool. So while waiting for the next author to write, the waiting will be not be as long. The mini story should not effect the entire plot as it should be brief and ends there. I am not sure if I am making any sense. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Once you start writing, I will add in an example. It will be nice to have readers take part. I have been trying to visit some of the fan fiction site I went to in the past to look it up but I got nothing. It has been so long ago. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Yes that's fine :)

@Fun, yes!! I love that idea!  I've always loved the thought of guest writers.. hoohoohoo :D :D :D

I'll post my character desription up in a bit.. been a busy weekkk~~~

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ok I want to change my guy from Tar to Mac Weerakaniz since him & Pan are playing together in Peek Mongkut and I thought they look good together hehe. I'm thinking of changing my story around now

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh dear, I thought I posted my characters' descriptions already... My bad my bad >_<  As for Iya, I might postpone her from this fanfic since she still hasn't replied back here... :(  Sorry Iya.  Maybe next time.

Alrighty.. :)

Yardthip is a sweet lady working as a florist in her grandmother's floral and sweets boutique up in the countryside.  Although she may be sweet, she isn't so delicately weak.  She loves the outdoors and will go hiking and camping 24/7 if she could.  She has plenty of admirers but none has won her heart.

Phet is a young doctor who is always in failed relationships.  Due to that, his parents consulted with others and decided to engage him with a young unknown woman. Stressed over that, he accepts the offer to go work at the countryside, where it lacks proper medical tools and general practitioners. 

I know it's a bit bland... but.. I'll make something out of it.. hoo hoo hoo... :p

@ Thip, that's totally fine.   Anyways, we still need to come up with a title.. and a character correlation chart.

TubbyTinker

Has evrryone posted their short synopsis? I might have to revise mine lol. I think evrryone or when everyone does post up their synopsis, its easier to come up with a title. Let me go off and think of a synopsis lol since i think my old synopsis is a bit too much drama for her character

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
My storyline

(My praek won be a mama boy anymore)BamBam has a big crush on this one girl (I want it to be one of the main girls in here) but that girl loved somebody else so he will try to get revenge on the guy that the girl liked sister. Which happened to be Vill. He pretends to love her with all his heart and when she falls for him he totured her like she an animal. Vill was hurt until she can't stand anymore and moved on in her life for 4 years without him. But as soon as she came back from America they have met eachother again but he isn't the old person. He is know a famous Kpop idol and actor and also have lost his memory of her.

Let me know if you want anything changed or post up your synopsis so I can change mines a little.

TubbyTinker

ok heres my story, anyone feel free to add or comment on what I should change to fit lol

so Pancake is Mac childhood friend who grew up together along with Mac little brother [one of the other main guy].Being younger than him, Mac has always treated Pan and took care of her as a little sister while Pan grew to have feelings for him. Because her dad got a job in the States, Pan had no choice but to move with her family overseas and since then she has never seen Mac and lost contact of him. Until 10+ years later where she grows up to be a worldwide supermodel, returns back to thailand to rekindle her childhood memories with Mac only to find out that he wasn't her "peechai tee san dee" anymore. He's become a player and would date from one girl to the next. the warm-loving "brother" she knew is now one of the most eligible bachelor where women are screaming and wanting him. Besides his player ways, he actually sincerely likes someone [one of the other main girls] and is actually a caring brother & takes his job & responsibilities serious.

Pancake being "a stranger" to the country decides to move in with Mac, with an excuse that it was only temporarily but truth was, she was there to block the other women from getting physically close to him. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I know a few months had passed by already...... but hopefully my authors are still up for this?  

I am truly sorry for the MIA-ness during my summer break.... eek!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Still here, I thought we would finish by summer ends but it ended being like this so would you mind if I pulled out because of my school. I just started highschool so I want to focus on my school.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Sorry about that, I didn't intend to go mia during the summer break.  Will remove you from the list, but feel free to return anytime :)  Once again, I'm truly sorry.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi guys, is this where you can post fanfics? I've written one for Bhuppae Sunniwatt - it's about Rheungrit.
Thanks.