Naruto

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
rainie_vang said:
naruto's not that good.... y does so many people lyke him? :blink:
[post="41366"][/post]​
it's not that naruto isn't that good, it's that he has the potential to become the best, and i think the viewers can see that as well as they're watching it. i watch it because i want to see naruto's improvements. he's the type that doesn't give up and tries his best.

sasuke's okay, but sakura annoys me. i just love naruto the best :D

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i think naruto is pretty cool and he really has potential to become the best, as sw33txkay said, but personally, my fav is kakashi, he's just so cool!

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
goinkrazy said:
i think naruto is pretty cool and he really has potential to become the best, as sw33txkay said, but personally, my fav is kakashi, he's just so cool!
[post="86434"][/post]​
haha.. yah.. did yuu see the one when they were trying to find out what he looks like?? that was hilarious :loool: kakashi looks so cute when he was younger too.. :lol:

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
sw33txkay said:
haha.. yah.. did yuu see the one when they were trying to find out what he looks like?? that was hilarious :loool: kakashi looks so cute when he was younger too.. :lol:
[post="87519"][/post]​
haha! ya! thats my fav episode! he was so hot when he was younger! i have this pic of when he was an anbu, n hes just gorgeous! lol!

hill

sarNie Egg
I love Naruto he so funny and I love everything about him. My brother have the Japanese verison with the english subtitle and I watch that one and when it come on cartoon net work with enlish speaking. I can not get enough of watching Naruto. The animation rock! :w000t:

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
I have a feeling that Sasuke is going to turn bad hahhaha later on.
I saw a clip in like episode 159 or soemthing ahahha Naruto and Sasuke were fighting.
I think Sasuke wanted to stop him or soemthing haha.

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
my little sis, and my cousins and i have a theory that the 5th hokage is maybe naruto's dad.. i mean, who else, besides the father, would approve of sealing the fox in their baby?? and the 5th hokage was the one who did it.. plus the fact that they kind of look alike (their blond hair) and the toad master (i forgot his name :sweat: ) made a reference that naruto was like the 5th hokage.. but then said that he was talking about naruto's hair.. haha. it's all theories.. maybe i'm wrong, but i would love it if he was. :D

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I like Naruto I stopped watching a looong time ago but I had nothing to watch so I continued on and it got pretty good I like Naruto cus there are some pretty interesting things in there that can (sorta) relate to life right now and somethimes there are good quotes in there...like how Naruto is always saying he'll never go back on his words..."That's my way of the ninja" LOL

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
can somebody upload naruto episodes for me?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^yeah or you can go to naruto-bunshin.com and dl it there they have the anime manga and OST or....you can just go watch all the episodes at youtube I was downloading form naruto-bunshin to ep.60 somehting then i started to watch from youtube lol it was quicker =D

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
narutochaos have all episodes too and well the adm [friend] who make this site

humm
wel i watch up to Sasuke go ...
and stop it after BECAUSE THE ***** fillers no stop ..
but i keep download it ..because it's in my collection anime serie

still i like more the manga and the secret with Sai and naruto have like 16 year old ^^