Narng Barp

arissa

sarNie Elites
:shocked: :shock: Benz is sooooooooooo mean in the movie.....I had to cover my mouth when she pushed her own sister down the stairs..causing her miscarriage....... :shocked: :shocked: I think the lakorn will come to an end soon....and I too dont think Benz will not go reborn.....cant wait til th enext episodes.......

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to c the next episode od this movie!! i think its gonna end soon!!! love the slow song in the end of the movie!! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think benz is going to reborn too..thats why in the opening credit she was crying in the house alone..looks like Ae Ae went to reborn because she looks alone..and the stuff that she done was too evil and she still try to cause more problem in the new generation too..

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
the lakorn is ending soon! hopefully there'd be some more sweet scene of Aum and Khem for the last episode. ^_^

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I assume Nang Yod (Benz) was killed by her mom. I was listening to my parents talkin about it. But I really like this lakorn, this should have won an award n top awards. lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..yeh i think so too..i think benz should win the mehkala award..she deserve to be recognize..and tao and ae..

chris

sarNie Egg
i think the person that deserves the award should Ae the way she plays her character is very sad & you can felt her pain....
& As for benz she good too. but she's already won a couple award...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
both of them deserve an award. but i have to say Benz. because she's a very good actress. she potray her role in this lakorn so well. all the shouting, loving scene, arguing and fighting scene are just so real!! ^_^

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I think benz can play the nang rai role really well, since her debut lakorn she had the nang rai role and she was known for that. Other than that, I really think Benz should win the award. Ae I believe most of her lakorn characters are all sad so I assume she would get used to that character but I have to admit she had to cry more than she did in other lakorns and she did portrayed her character really well. Why don't the entire cast win it? haaha! jk. I find Khem's character really pointless it's like that one lakorn where tata young was in it and she was really pointless to the drama youknow?

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
i thought Benz's debut lakon was Nang Ai...u know the one w/Joy Siriluck and Johnny Anfone.
i think Khem did a great job when her character was possessed by Nang Yohd. she could transform herself into Benz's character really well. her tone of voice and other characteristics of Nang Yohd were in her.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I need to do a request in Buddie Media...but is this lakorn almost done? Since it seems so good already I want to wait for it to end so I can watch it all at once...Benz looks so scary gosh...should I watch it at night...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i thought everyone did potray their role excellent...except Oh, 'cause everytime she came up screen, her acting look so fake to me...especially when she's potraying Benz character...it's so fake.....

numfon

sarNie Adult
yeah.i don't like Oh P. :p

eh..i think benz's acting as a nang rai is just a LITTLE bit too 'ver' with her expressions and everything. she was way better in mia luang.

oh, and..her debut lakon was bua gaew bua tong, i think? lol ^_^

anyway. can't wait to see her and aum again in "Lom Huan" :D

Susie

sarNie Adult
dude i'm barely on #6. i haven't gone back to go get the continuing tapes. what # is the end of the lakorn?? is it getting good?? i think cherry would be lovely as the n'ek instead of the girl that is in it right now. :D

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
omg i just watched ep 12 and i couldn't believe it! when khun pra was introducing khun kumlai to his business partners he accidently introduced her as "Nang Yard!" tao was sooo angry when he said that! i can't wait till eps 13!

arissa

sarNie Elites
I thought it was kinda sad when Koon Pra said " Khun Kumlai was a wife -to have for reputation and status" and Nang Yaad was a wife - for love....

When he said that I was like....What a F****....how could you said such thing...having someone to help move u up and another to love...Dang he was obviously saying he doesnt love Kumlai..but he loved Yaad......

Is it ending soon????? Hopefully at least couple more episodes....Because it is like the best lakorn there is right now...well from my opinion....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i've watch epi 13 and can't help myself laughing when Andy caught Ton holding Oh on the sofa and then Andy got jealous and walk out while Ton follow behind and went up to hold Andy's hand. :lol: and having a sweet conversation..i can't stop laughing at that part....and then the other gay guy was waiting for Ton in Ton's bedroom....but he got kickout....i think he's mad at Oh because he thinks Oh likes Ton too....but I'm glad that Khem found out about Andy and Ton being gay....i love the part where Aum went to rescue Khem in the water...'cause she was drown by Benz.....he is such a p'ek!! :wub:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Man...I need to continue this lakorn quick..I really like this lakorn alot...But anyways isn't it suppose to be over soon in Thailand...?