Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well, I want both Aum and Aff to play the field before hooking up with each other. No really, if Aum and Aff never get together. There must be a reason why. If they likes each other then let time find them to be together. Until then, I'm already having enough heartache with Namtan Mai. I cannot get into their reality love life.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I guess our dream of Aum and Aff is over now. Maybe they just good friends who are not attracted to each other.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
'Talking' does not equal dating so I'm not worried...yet. Why can't a girl and a guy be friends without becoming romantically involved with one another?

Right now I'm more disgusted with Sor 7--whom I've just heard of. Did anybody else read that article he/she wrote on the Aff-Sonkran-Pinky triangle?

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I am wondering if Aff is seeing SOngkran, will this affect her relationship with Aum or not? I have a feeling that Aum doesn't like him. Well we have to sit back and see.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Don't give up hopes yet. Maybe they just covering up. No really, I have come to a sense to accept them as close friends instead of wanting them to paired up because of all this news.

One reason for sure. I think Aum knows about Aff's break up and that she is talking to Sangkran. That's why he send his concern to Pinky. He doesn't wants her to be hurt because of this news. ALL I CARE IS THAT AUM is NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS MESS and MY ATEAM will be DISTANCE to each other because of who sided with who.

UNTIL THEN - ATEAM can still be a couple.....MARRIAGE IS NOT YET READY FOR BOTH OF THEM. They just dating nothing serious just yet.

Ceci You didn't upload the HQ version for episode 7?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't think Aum care of liking or disliking Sangkran. I'm sure he's not happy with the way Sangkran treated his ex-gf.

and since both Aum and Aff said that they are just talking with the opposites. None of them is dating just yet so yes, AUM & AFF is STILL SINGLE and ready to MINGLE, with who. Well, let's pull a chair and watch.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
hmmm...credit to ATMchinesefanclub

Ateam's future - well, there is still hope

And I cannot get over their reaction for the feelings toward each other

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
ha ha ha

I love your idea JennieN .. yes , let's pull a chair and watch.

Ther are some detail from Aff's interview ( from sanook.com ) in the same event " WE are in Love" at SiamParagon

เมื่อถามว่า ตอนนี้เปิดใจให้สงกรานต์เพียงคนเดียวหรือเปล่า
นางเอกสาวหัวเราะ

Reporters ask : Now do you ( Aff ) just opend your mind for only Songarn?
AFF did not answer , she laugh ...... umm I think there are many guy , not only Songarn, who want to "talk" to Aff

I hope Aumm is the one of them too.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I do hope is Aum as well. I just want him to make her laugh. Just humor her. He can act all idiot like or whatever. They can still tease each other like before :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
darn! -- i hope SARN'S doing well at the temple LOl

Jennie, iptv still gives me a hard time on recording it, will try again for the HQ na kha

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just read SARN and NEENA are both in the temple :D

How are you doing Ceci? Do you need to go to the temple? Not yet for me, but if I do. You and I will partner up, okay?

cecilia

Staff member
haha. I don't want to meet NAT AND AUM at the temple so i'll leave that to the rest of the sisters who's there already to send out the message of how i feel atm for ONSCREEN NM AND REAL LIFE NM of ATEAM lol

seem like IPTV is working okay now, let's hope my recording dont' run into any interruption again LOl

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well, there's another news about Aum being gay. Like anything is news. Either he's gay or dating some hot girls. I don't know what's up with Thai media for making news with AUM like this. I feel real bad for the guy

Nat and Aum at the temple huh. I don't care if I run into them. I want to see if they are dating. I'm curious too you know.

and if I go to the movie - I may see Aff and Sangkran - I don't care. I want to see if they all getting closer during the movie.

haha - I love poking fun at ATEAM - now I can't wait for another public appearance with ATEAM - I want to see if the sparks is still there between them!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh* Now, I'm really gonna go jump off a bridge. My heart is so torn!

I can't believe it & I won't believe it. AHHHH! Can someone please lend me a shotgun! Aff & Aum are perfect for each other. They just haven't realize it yet. Seriously, my whole body is aching.

*walking in circles*

Back to Namtan Mai...I disagree on the lakorn moving too slow. I think it is moving fast. It's so sad and frustrating to watch. Ok, Bow is upset with Pe and I don't understand why? It's her who keeps brushing him off and running away from him. I actually don't blame Pe at all for all his doing. I feel sad for him. If she would just toughen up and do what her heart tells her.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. they could at least use this OPPORTUNITY to give us a little NAMTAN MAI === until the lakorn is over, then they'll go their way .. KEEP THE LOVE PROMOTION GOING .. just suck that it have to be like this :( .. i'm BROKEN into many pieces since PE SHARE HIS LOVE for Bo with NIAN !!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
i'm upset <_< and stressful...I know it's too good to be true...just as i wanna have hope for real hook-up with ATEAM.....it's ok...as long as ATEAM are happy

fun

Expired Sarnie
well, there's another news about Aum being gay. Like anything is news. Either he's gay or dating some hot girls. I don't know what's up with Thai media for making news with AUM like this. I feel real bad for the guy

Nat and Aum at the temple huh. I don't care if I run into them. I want to see if they are dating. I'm curious too you know.

and if I go to the movie - I may see Aff and Sangkran - I don't care. I want to see if they all getting closer during the movie.

haha - I love poking fun at ATEAM - now I can't wait for another public appearance with ATEAM - I want to see if the sparks is still there between them!
Rating is still low for Namtan Mai... Ch3 is going Ch7 style to promote their lakorn with all these rumors and news. His gay rumor appears again and Aff breakup news as well [we wouldn't have known Officer Or and Aff has broken up until Songkran went public... she is one clever lady, if she was to make a decision to let the public no or not... she would be able to conceal her breakup so it wouldn't have been revealed so soon]... think about it people. Ch3 doesn't need to go to this extend, I will watch Namtan Mai regardless but sadly our viewing doesn't count in the rating system in Thailand.

Don't take my comment to the heart. I am just trying to seek other reasons for all these rumors and news. Maybe it is true to an extend, I am just assuming above...

It;s late I don't really know what I wrote and I ain't checking my grammars either. Okay and now I am just babbling on and on. I am not even sure if I am making any sense rigth now.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
right, how are the rating for Namtan Mai? I know we got 5 and 6 respectively for episodes 1-2. What are the ratings for the other episodes? I forget to ask!

fun

Expired Sarnie
It has been staying consistence at 5-6 throughout all episodes. Maybe rating will boast when Nian finally shows her ugly side to Pe. I cannot stand her anymore. When will her freaking ex boyfriend expose her arse.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm still depress over Pe and Bo - I can't believe it as soon as Pe got married. Bo now got her divorce. I can't wait to see what is coming up for Pe and Bo. I don't think they even gonna talk to each other. Maybe just look at each other and talk thru their eyes. But one thing for sure. the hearts is aching right now!