Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, i'm sorry, i shouldn't have ruined your day like that ..
i'm still looking forward to next week b/c BOOGYIE will be so cute ..
i'm just not looking forward toward his PLAYER dad's STORY with his EVIL STEPMOTHER lol

so sad that Nian have to be HIS FIRST LEGAL wife TT :(

i think i'm going to make an ATEAM mv this weekend to ease of this HEARTACHE!

sarN

sarNie Granny
some ppl said this lakorn is slow but i thought it move pretty fast ! In 1-8 , Bo had her baby & Pewan is married! I wonder how many eps does it have ? JLR 14 end , does this mean we have 6 more eps left ? I like Bo in the novel better , she seen more passionate when alone w/Pewan & she like to kiss him lol, this Bo would try to avoid him .

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
awe, i feel bad for him today (i suppose, i change for the time being b/c of his enlightenment when he heard the news that Bo's back)

I'm on strike again -- HE SAID TO HIS FRIEND THAT HE WANT TO TELL BO THAT HE HATE STAYING IN THIS CONDITION AND THAT'S WHY HE'S MOVING ON .. OMG, if he accept this AT THE LAST RESORT, then he's no good for her -- not worthy at all .. JUST B/C he hate to be in this condition, he resort to another woman!!! NOW, THAT'S TOTALLY NOT WORTHY of anything !!!

i'm so upset right now .. HE BETTER DO TONS OF BEGGING or else, i won't EVER FORGIVE him .. he's SO NOT WORTHY of BO!!!!!!
You're funny, just reading your comments make me not want to watch it...and I'm still on Team Bo!!!

He's worse than Thot then, huh? I feel like in every lakorn I watch, I have to bring up a WWHJ reference...LOL
I mean, Thot was physically abusive, and psycho, but he showed Bow that he loved her...not like this fool. Pawan really has a twisted sense of love man...If you love someone, and they're not with you, if they're worth loving, then you stay miserable...I mean, hate JR or the characters all you want, but I gotta say, Vic's character is way better than Pawan's...Come on now, the woman he loved left him and he stayed sad and cold until she came back 8 years later...I mean, what man could love a woman that much to choose to stay single so long? To not open his heart to any other woman, for any reason? I mean, he only got engaged to Menie cuz she guilted him into it...Then there's Thot, who loved Bow so much that he couldn't hurt her anymore, even though he thought she killed his sister...it took him a while to realize it, but he loved her...

This lakorn ended up having more drama in it than I imagined...and Aum's character is so bad that I'm hatin' on him...plus he's portraying it so well.

fun

Expired Sarnie
some ppl said this lakorn is slow but i thought it move pretty fast ! In 1-8 , Bo had her baby & Pewan is married! I wonder how many eps does it have ? JLR 14 end , does this mean we have 6 more eps left ? I like Bo in the novel better , she seen more passionate when alone w/Pewan & she like to kiss him lol, this Bo would try to avoid him .
I think I understand why people thinks this is slow. It is because they started out too fast. Kind of confusing to explain and some parts are really boring... sometimes boring is mistaken as dragging LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
There will be 13 episodes total for Namtan Mai. Am I glad... uh... I was hoping it would end at 12... I am even fine with 10. 13 isn't so bad either but from what I am feeling right now, I want this lakorn to end soon. I love ateam but all these heartache and the annoyance of almost everyone in here is driving me crazy. I just finished episode 7 and I don't have any feelings left to explain. I am disappointed in Pe and Bo, angry at Tao, Ae, and Nian, going crazy because of the lakorn lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , i only want to see BO & PEWAN's progress , not all those other ppl :lol: & they haven't seen each other in 2 eps already , next week we get to see the baby!!! I love baby! I want to see BO hold the infant , it rare to see the P'k & N'K baby this early into the lakorn , don't tell me the baby will grow into a kid by the time his parent reconcile :blink:

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah , i only want to see BO & PEWAN's progress , not all those other ppl :lol: & they haven't seen each other in 2 eps already , next week we get to see the baby!!! I love baby! I want to see BO hold the infant , it rare to see the P'k & N'K baby this early into the lakorn , don't tell me the baby will grow into a kid by the time his parent reconcile :blink:
LMAO I know. Those lakorn where the daddy misses the first 5-10 years of their child life is so not my type of lakorn. I will be mad if they do.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
so it will be a total of 13 episodes? I want it to be 14 or at least 16. Just because I miss my Ateam so much and I want more sweet scenes between them after they reconcile.
Where did you get the information for the total of episodes?

Ceci
Is okay - you didn't ruin my day. I guess I have been getting mood swing with both NM and Ateam's most recent rumors/news.
Hope to see your MV soon. I'm waiting for WISHY's sub to understand the whole thing now!

one thing I noticed. They don't show a lot of BHTS with Namtan Mai?

fun

Expired Sarnie
SSH [Ken and Ann lakorn] will air on Oct. 29 replacing NM. I forgot who got the source but it is confirmed.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
exactly right, after all of this depressing and anger moment. May we at least get to see those sweet scenes that keep in for a surprise. I really want to see more sweet moments between Bo and Pe before everything is over. And before they ended the series. I want Bo to announce her second pregnancy!

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I think the rest of the folowing episodes will be more interesting than the first half. Because we will get to see the evil Nian after she is married. Everyone will get to see how bitchy she can get. Also, the baby will arrive and how Pawan will beg for Bo's forgiveness big time like "Sawan Bieng" how Ken beg for Ann until she gives in. Another factor is how another guy mybe Aff's new boss will try to pursue her and Pawan will get jealous. I think the second part of this lakorn will be very interesting since it has 13 episodes left. I rather think the kindda rush into many scenes at the first half.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think the rest of the folowing episodes will be more interesting than the first half. Because we will get to see the evil Nian after she is married. Everyone will get to see how bitchy she can get. Also, the baby will arrive and how Pawan will beg for Bo's forgiveness big time like "Sawan Bieng" how Ken beg for Ann until she gives in. Another factor is how another guy mybe Aff's new boss will try to pursue her and Pawan will get jealous. I think the second part of this lakorn will be very interesting since it has 13 episodes left. I rather think the kindda rush into many scenes at the first half.
No there is only 5 more episode left. There is a total of 13 episode lol

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so behind only on Episode Four, so much homework and many tests I'm missing out. This lakorn is going by so fast, so many sad parts, need to really catch up this weekend.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh my, after reading all these comments, should I even give this lakorn a try? I really like the ATeam, but I don't think I can take seeing all the heartaches and tears. When a lakorn is full of these scenes, it really do suck the living hell out of the lakorn and the viewers. I don't understand why the producer can't mix it up, give us a good amount of love scenes between the pra'nang. Most of the lakorns these day are 90 percent bull crap scene and 10 percent worth watching scene. It drives me crazy. Hell, we're the ones staying up late, watching approximately 12 hours worth of this crap, they should at least give us more scenes to enjoy.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm actually waiting for Ceci to uploaded at the moment. I like her HQ version better :lol:
my recorder keeps giving me problem so i didn't have HQ ep.7 up yet. I only have episode 8 at ATEAMFORUM
i've update the link in YOUTUBE also -- though it's only up to the 6/9 clips, 3 more are coming soon ^^

i will record/upload HQ 7 tomorrow ja.

i'm heading to bed -- will spam tomorrow if i want to continue on bo/pawan heartache talk.