Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
AmazonLily
Your post give me high hopes for our Aum and Aff to be together :wub: I love these two too much to give up on them just yet. :blush:

I can't wait for Wednesday!!!

cecilia

Staff member
COVERUP .. this i like --

jennie, i was going to say i can't wait for wed as well but man, i have 14 pages of writing to do by thursday, i'm hoping, it's not coming by quick LOl

fun

Expired Sarnie
but with ATEAM - I'm so depress nowadays knowing that they should be with each other but instead they are dating someone else. For how long did I wanted Aff to break off with her boyfriend so she can give Aum a shot. As soon as she done it - she is already seeing somebody else and of course Aum can't be single for a lil while. He is once again in the dating pool. Therefore, I have come to realize that it will be a very low possibility for Ateam to be together as a couple. Why, I don't know but I have a feeling like it will never happen :angry: So I really need to find a place for myself to forget that and just enjoy them onscreen lovers :huh: I'M STILL HURT OVER THIS AUM & NAT, AFF and SANGKRAN!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I don't even mind if Aum and Aff did it for promotional purpose. At least I will get to treasure those memories.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
COVERUP .. this i like --

jennie, i was going to say i can't wait for wed as well but man, i have 14 pages of writing to do by thursday, i'm hoping, it's not coming by quick LOl
14 pages? I have a term paper for 15 pages as well - SCHOOL is tough I must say. I do hope WED comes a bit slower for you so you can finish up those 14 pages.

HONESTLY, I will be going to Thailand on Tuesday morning so I will be missing NAMTAN MAI on WED but I will be watching it on THURS instead. Can you all believe it. I'm going there. My sister and me are exploring Thailand together. We are taking a vacation. I wanted to go to Japan or Europe/Rome/Greece but we couldn't book the ticket on time for a better cost so we are going to Thailand instead. I was excited before but I was like ehhh...after this horrific news of Aum and Aff and then I'm excited to go there again. It will be a 10 days trip. We are going to the float market as well. It will be our first time there. So excited and scary at the same time. I will not be here until 2 weeks later. Keep the thread alive.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I really hope Aum and Aff do have a love affair in real life, they are so sweet together..

JennieN--- YOU going to Thailand.. How cool is that. We are going to miss you much....The rest of us will try to keep this forum alive until this lakorn ends. Try to log online and see our posts ok?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm going to try to access the forum with my blackberry and take pictures on the trip as well. If I have internet access at the hotel - I will be able to log on and post B)

cecilia

Staff member
^jennie, you should try to meet them if you are going there .. FOR REAL -- just contact one of the atichart member or taksaorn fan to see if they can hook you up, they have offer it for me before but i have never use the service b/c i won't go until next year or the following year LOL

oh yeah, if you're in bangkok, remember to stop by PARAGON shopping center, you might meet some thai celeb there promoting stuff :clap:

btw. KRYSTAL go luck with aum too when she went over there --- when JLR finish ending -- maybe we can try to hook you up somehow LOL

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I haven't contact any of the club member yet but I have ask about fans meeting and so far, especially Atichart Club but I don't know if I will be able to meet them since I'm pretty much have this tour plan through this whole 10 days.

But I will definitely stop by PARAGON mall for sure just in case Aum or Aff may be there promoting stuff.

sarN

sarNie Granny
im back from my 3 day at the temple , still heart broken , i counted my toes over a hundred time and it still came out 11, why o why ! Out of all the guys out there , the scandalous one got the first ticket to take away her single status !

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jennie have fun in Thailand. Take lots of pictures and post them here so we can see too. I won't be going to Thailand any time soon. Maybe next year, I will have Ceci be my translator lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
14 pages? I have a term paper for 15 pages as well - SCHOOL is tough I must say. I do hope WED comes a bit slower for you so you can finish up those 14 pages.

HONESTLY, I will be going to Thailand on Tuesday morning so I will be missing NAMTAN MAI on WED but I will be watching it on THURS instead. Can you all believe it. I'm going there. My sister and me are exploring Thailand together. We are taking a vacation. I wanted to go to Japan or Europe/Rome/Greece but we couldn't book the ticket on time for a better cost so we are going to Thailand instead. I was excited before but I was like ehhh...after this horrific news of Aum and Aff and then I'm excited to go there again. It will be a 10 days trip. We are going to the float market as well. It will be our first time there. So excited and scary at the same time. I will not be here until 2 weeks later. Keep the thread alive.
take me with you!!! jk! have fun in Thailand! :) are you backpacking? as for the floating market, well... it isn't really my favorite place there lol (coz I'm a bit scared of riding boats hahaha) you should try riding on an elephant! it's fun :lol:

I still haven't caught up with NM yet! we have no electricity for 3 days coz the typhoon our city was flooded -_- thank God the water subsided now... hmmmm... so what's the update on Aum and Aff's relationship status? lol I'm too lazy to backread :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
have fun jennie! my laptop is broken and now, i have to watch all the episodes so:
did they did it already? you know, making a baby ^_^ , i don't want to loose my time if they already did it :lol: just watch the important willing

cecilia

Staff member
funfun, if we do go to thailand together, we'll have fun for sure :p (kidding -- i still have to contact lots of RAIN THAI FAN and the atichart fanclub as well as the youtube friend to see if we can arrange a meeting .. --if i plan to go LOL)

as for JENNIE, suck that you have the tour package, would be nice to have some time alone to see some important ppl you love LOl

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Don't worry Ceci If you don't mind - I can save money and go on a trip with you guys. We could meet each other in Thailand and of course if Ateam is not yet a couple - we have a plan to make them a couple. We all should at least let them know they are meant for each other so stop randomly dating but should just get married instead - safe the time and make lots of ATEAM's babies!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Don't worry Ceci If you don't mind - I can save money and go on a trip with you guys. We could meet each other in Thailand and of course if Ateam is not yet a couple - we have a plan to make them a couple. We all should at least let them know they are meant for each other so stop randomly dating but should just get married instead - safe the time and make lots of ATEAM's babies!
lol i like ur idea...;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
funfun, if we do go to thailand together, we'll have fun for sure :p (kidding -- i still have to contact lots of RAIN THAI FAN and the atichart fanclub as well as the youtube friend to see if we can arrange a meeting .. --if i plan to go LOL)

as for JENNIE, suck that you have the tour package, would be nice to have some time alone to see some important ppl you love LOl
Rain, is he usually in Thailand?

That would be super cool. I got to start saving up lol

cecilia

Staff member
^oh now but i know quite a few thai RAIN fans .. the girls are super awesome ..

Jennie, i wanna do that too -- let's hope the plan is put into work soon Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
AFF!! Why! O'why thou art must talk to another man !! :( >>> now back to Namtan Mai, any more spoiler ? any window to be climb ? kidnapping ?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
what's happening to NM now? did Bo already gave birth? I still have no classes until next week but I have so many projects to do -_- I hope I can catch up soon :)

cecilia

Staff member
^donna, i nkow what you mean. i have just finally conquer 12 pages of writing, have 2 more pages :(

and then there's plenty of other in the other 3 classes. i feel so stress and mad these days with how things are heading LOl