Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
Wow, I never noticed how evil and bitchy Ploy could look and be, until I saw the trailer and pictures. When I first heard Ploy was gonna be the nang'rai, I was like "what?? Ploy?? But she's sucha sweetheart?!" but I guess she's a good actress as well. :)
yes, ploy's a good actress .. i like her lakorn as n'rai more than when she play n'ek.
i guess, it seem to suit her more than being nice naive n'ek LOl

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I had some photos from JLR since the cartoons were posted: (From Breezelda's MV CLOSER)

Lol this is the one when they were playing "20 Questions:"

Ceci, I have some from your video "Nuek Sia Waan Song San" too.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Aum is looking extremely handsome in this lakorn - maybe I don't care much about the storyline but just for Aum and Aff's hotness? yes, must be. I just want to see them together - and that's enough. And of course if they make-out, I guess is a BONUS!!!! haha

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yes, ploy's a good actress .. i like her lakorn as n'rai more than when she play n'ek.
i guess, it seem to suit her more than being nice naive n'ek LOl
really?? thats funny. i agree, ploy does have that mean, hi-so, bitchy look if she wanted to, but then again i prefer her more as a nang'ek. just because i'm used to seeing her that way. but i'm sure its nice for a change. i like actresses who can go both ways. not all though, but some. only some can pull it off well. Bee Namtip is one of them for sure. :)

Aum is looking extremely handsome in this lakorn - maybe I don't care much about the storyline but just for Aum and Aff's hotness? yes, must be. I just want to see them together - and that's enough. And of course if they make-out, I guess is a BONUS!!!! haha
I know! he looks super handsome in here. I dont like the storyline either but only watching it for Aum and Aff. Its been forever since I've seen them. haha, yep, we'll be waiting for those kisses. lol. :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Kisses - I know some of us don't really want a real kiss but for me - I want it from Aum and Aff :lol:

I don't think Aff would do the real one but let's hope we have a suprise in the store for us when we watch the lakorn - I'm very exicted because it will be on wednesday and though I have to be at work. I will be able to watch the streaming in the morning and download it later in the evening :)

ATEAM's fever is ON!

cecilia

Staff member
i been watching JLR fanmade mv these past days too Lol .. i just wanna say, i'm so glad that i get to catch the first 30 minutes of the premiere show live since my class won't start til 9:00 am LOl -- so can't wait til Wednesday!

i want more scene to make more mv -- love my ateam too much !!!

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
i been watching JLR fanmade mv these past days too Lol .. i just wanna say, i'm so glad that i get to catch the first 30 minutes of the premiere show live since my class won't start til 9:00 am LOl -- so can't wait til Wednesday!

i want more scene to make more mv -- love my ateam too much !!!
Lol me too I've been watching too many JLR MV that my fever is high! LOL you are so lucky when I think of JLR or NM I get goosebumps just anticipating.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
really?? thats funny. i agree, ploy does have that mean, hi-so, bitchy look if she wanted to, but then again i prefer her more as a nang'ek. just because i'm used to seeing her that way. but i'm sure its nice for a change. i like actresses who can go both ways. not all though, but some. only some can pull it off well. Bee Namtip is one of them for sure. :)
I love Ploy coz she plays different roles as n'ek, n'rai and supporting act. Truth be told, I'm not into Aff as actress as I've yet to see her in different roles (but then again, I haven't watch that many lakorns) but I LOVE Aum+Aff as A-Team!:wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i used ceci's mv to make my gif b4 lol xp..

aum is so hot!!..

aum has the HARIT hair again lol.. (well for 2-3 years already) but he's still HOT xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ploy.. i love ploy.. she is such a great actress..

and of course ATEAM.. i love them together or seperate :wub:..

muahaha.. wednesday.. cant wait!! whoot whoot!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg those pics are so hott..... thanks...
u noe wat sucks,i have to test on the same day tht NM airs... .even one at the college...
ajhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why??? lol

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Awwwwww, all there pictures makes me wanna go back and watch JLR so I can see ATEAM. Gosh I am soooooo freaken excited that wednesday is ALMOST here.

5 more days. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
u noe wat sucks,i have to test on the same day tht NM airs... .even one at the college...

I have to work tooooooooooo, and on top of that, I still can't just come home and watch NM, I have to wait til like around 9 in the evening, cause I have errands to do. GRRRRR it sucks to be a grown up. ;) hehehehehehehehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
more pics!!! yay!!! ^_^ thanks for posting!

LOL
same as me -_-
we'll be having a test on that day and after that, we'll be doing injections... I'm so nervous to give a shot! so many "what if's" on my mind... what if I accidentally hit a nerve? what if the needle suddenly locks? hahahaha
but at the end of that day, I know I'll be sitting pretty in front of the comp and watch NM!! :wub: :wub:

chenling

sarNie Adult
sooo excited about this show....the fever will wash over us again!!! Now I need to re-watch the JLR video's.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I watch Aum interview for Namtan Mai special and he said this role that he played - Pawan is a player, selfish and lack of control - hmm, hope we don't turn against him in this lakorn :lol:

but thanks for the honesty Aum - we love you no matter what. I hope as a player - that happen before he met Thuma. selfish - just because he want to have Thuma all to himself and not sharing her. Lack of control - as in not being able to control his heart and desire to love Thuma? Yes, If those are the three things he listed. I will love his character...haha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I watch Aum interview for Namtan Mai special and he said this role that he played - Pawan is a player, selfish and lack of control - hmm, hope we don't turn against him in this lakorn :lol:

but thanks for the honesty Aum - we love you no matter what. I hope as a player - that happen before he met Thuma. selfish - just because he want to have Thuma all to himself and not sharing her. Lack of control - as in not being able to control his heart and desire to love Thuma? Yes, If those are the three things he listed. I will love his character...haha
so that's what he's talking about on that interview :lol:
I haven't understand a word he said... I'm just happy watching some scenes from the lakorn ^_^
I really loved the part where Aum hugged Aff from behind :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm also looking to that scene too - the one that he hugged her from the back :wub: I want to see the whole scene - looked like he's begging to be with her :wub:

here is the english version from wishboniko. She is so fast with this. I hope she will subbed this fast too when the lakorn is out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn5P1hjKkhg