Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
any more spoiler from the novel :D , I post a couple message at Wishy's youtube , requested if she can translate the uncensored scene , i still haven't got a reply from her yet lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^oh sarn, if i can only read thai, i'll give you the censorship in a heartbeat Lol but sadly, b/c the lakorn is airing soon, i ask Naki not to translate anymore ^^ we'll just have to wait and see the result for ourselves .. LOl gotta leave that lingering taste on the tip of our tongue ^^ i want them spoiler too but can't spoil rotten myself like this .. i wanna see what's in store for me too LOl

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
any more spoiler from the novel :D , I post a couple message at Wishy's youtube , requested if she can translate the uncensored scene , i still haven't got a reply from her yet lol.
I want to read the uncensored scene as well :drool: :drool:
if not, I'd probably make a version of their uncensored scene *cough oneshot cough* :rolleyes:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
i saw this at yimsiam , i thought it's funny

anyone want to translated that?
I want to know as well!

hmm.. spoiler - no wonder why i didn't see Ceci post anymore spoilers. I guess the lakorn will air in one week so it will be exciting to see what's in the lakorn vs the novel..haha

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see this lakorn!!!

The storyline is different from others. I just hope n'ek does not cry too much.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for all the pictures, Ateam is such a lovely couple.
thanks for sharing all the artwork----BEATIFUL!
been so busy with college but i already marked Sept. 16 to watch this lakorn.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks for the song Ceci - I really want to download that

Anyway, I can't seem to be steady nowadays. I got all nerve wreck thinking this Namtan Mai will air soon but thinking about it till next week. It seem like its a very long time :(

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
^oh sarn, if i can only read thai, i'll give you the censorship in a heartbeat Lol but sadly, b/c the lakorn is airing soon, i ask Naki not to translate anymore ^^ we'll just have to wait and see the result for ourselves .. LOl gotta leave that lingering taste on the tip of our tongue ^^ i want them spoiler too but can't spoil rotten myself like this .. i wanna see what's in store for me too LOl
Hi Cecilia! Does this mean I can't post the spoilers too?

cecilia

Staff member
^P'ying, you can spoil it .. i still want it .. i just feel bad b/c i ask Naki for too much .. but if you're willing to do it .. i won't stop you.
you know. i love to be SPOIL -- SPOIL all you want. i still will read it even if i tell myself to stop, i wouldn't .. LOl -- so PLEASE GO AHEAD AND RELEASE THEM. I WANT it if you provide :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Aiko, that's the right way of spelling it ja.

Synopsis -- i've double checked in dictionary.com already :p
hehe.. lol sorry ceci... it looks funny to me n i evened asked my sis lol..n she said i was correct .. oh well lol.. i shall go with you then lol.... aniwaise love how you're organizing this thread ^_^..

DAMN CECI!!!!!!! LOVE YOUR ARTWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL.. AIRING NEXT WEEK YAY.. CANT WAIT LOL..

awwe no more spoilers? lol... we're all so perverted lmao .. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^it feels good to have the sisters back on track to start making mv and graphic for our ATEAM !!
i love this whole sister loves --- but where' is GP!!! my little princess is lost ..
mother Prisna still busy with the twins, no time to come in here for ARIK :(