Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
really ? does in the novel she got pregrant again when 'dustpan' isn't even a year yet ? :lol: My cousin got pregnant again after just giving birth to their first son of 3 months old and their second son was born in Dec! 2 babies in 1 year!

fun

Expired Sarnie
really ? does in the novel she got pregrant again when 'dustpan' isn't even a year yet ? :lol: My cousin got pregnant again after just giving birth to their first son of 3 months old and their second son was born in Dec! 2 babies in 1 year!
My two brothers are not 365 days apart. So is my other two youngest sister LMAO and I have a... I guess I call her aunt lmao... she had her two young one born on the same day different year... what's even funnier around the same time too sometime around 6 in the morning :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah while everyone babysit, I will be doing something else-
a threesome with Aum and Aff
:loool: Kidding kidding.

jakjann

Jakjann
I LOVE THIS PICS!!!!

THEY BOTH ARE TOO SWEET >.<

Why they are not a real couple in real time????? XDDD

sarN

sarNie Granny
Cell , are you going have any more spoiler ? any more hotel scene after he came back to her ? do update ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
LOl .. i desperately need one too .. but Naki didn't email me back yet .. she's probably busy with family ..
i do want to see how he'll make up to her especially after so long and married for himself, no thoughts of her at the time of his marriage.
how is he going to find the excuses for all these mistakes he made. Very curious as well.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, that is a long time . She was 2 month when she left him right ? And in the spoiler he meet his son when he was 4month ! One year !

JennieN

sarNie Adult
^Jennie, well said :p
thank you! I have a feeling about this a while back :lol: now with NM about to air - is like all this Ateam's FIRE is coming back to me and I'm about to hit a very HIGH FEVER!

cecilia

Staff member
BRING IT ON -- I'll join you when it air -- a very special gift for my birthday month :p
i keep refreshing my YOUTUBE channel to see if Naki send me anything yet but none atm ..
she's pretty busy and i feel bad asking for them spoiler but can't resist it .. feel bad for being a burden to her too LOl
Really hope TV SCENE do us justice when the lakorn air in September.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know, you've been waiting for Naki and we have been waiting for you so THANK YOU to you both for keeping us company while the long dry horrific wait time - (that's sound funny)

anyway, just post any spoiler as you can get it because my heart have been pumping really fast since I'm so exciting for this next 2 weeks :)

It just too joyful for me _ the lakorn better have to LOVE MOTEL/HOTEL - that's all I can tell you or else there will be lots of unhappy fan's letter to channel 3...haha

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha .. no bed scene is fine as long as they have towel wrap around each other body, that will signify that they did something already LOl ..
i just can't wait to see this little ARIK or ARISOYA .. been praying for it for so LONG!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao ceci..

gosh i cant wait ehehe xp...

hmmm i wonder wat ratings the lakorn's gonna have lol..

im prob gonna be stalking noiki for it lol..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^thanks aiko :D it is only Ta :( but i'm sort of happy to see more of NM ^^ I feel like they need to give Ta more stronger roles, lately he has roles where he's weak or creepy-like (maybe that's just me)