Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
:loool: :loool:
he's kinda scary to me coz he's too muscular... lol

Aff looks so pretty :wub:
I badly wanna see King Naresuan T_T I've been looking for the movie with english subs but no luck -_-
Donna, i want it in english sub too .
i have a hard time, understanding them old words LOL

really LOVE king NAREASUN movie .. i'm excite for part 3 and 4 too :clap:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
YES!! ITS FINALLY SET TO AIR SEPT 16!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AFF ON SCREEN AGAIN!..=D

CREDITS TO LYNS LAKORN BLOG...

http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/08/rejoice-a...as-an-air-date/
OMFG!!!! you just made my day!!!!!
can't freakin' wait for sept 16!!!!!!!!!!
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
that's a week after my semi-finals! lol

Donna, i want it in english sub too .
i have a hard time, understanding them old words LOL

really LOVE king NAREASUN movie .. i'm excite for part 3 and 4 too :clap:
yeah... I've seen the trailers of the movie and it looks so good! too bad I can't understand... -_-

lilypha

sarNie Adult
very happy 2 hear this ... though jamloey Kamatep is on air with similar JLR plots, I love ateam... channel 3 is smart in airing both lakorns at similar time....:)

sarN

sarNie Granny
finally a lakorn with lots of "willing" -- that is IF they follow the novel . Though , I really can't picture them in a late night curtain-motel , acting like lover :lol: , i'm didn't watch them much in "Botah.." , therefore my mind set is still at the island with slap/kiss mode. I don't know what to do . I don't want to see AFF touching anyone willingly, period , though i have to be professionals about it :p .

cecilia

Staff member
finally a lakorn with lots of "willing" -- that is IF they follow the novel . Though , I really can't picture them in a late night curtain-motel , acting like lover :lol: , i'm didn't watch them much in "Botah.." , therefore my mind set is still at the island with slap/kiss mode. I don't know what to do . I don't want to see AFF touching anyone willingly, period , though i have to be professionals about it :p .
you make me giggle --
i for one want to see it happen ^^
i ask Naki to write more sweet spoiler
so hopefully, i'll get some more soon

until then, keep track of the day na kha ^^