Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
finally a lakorn with lots of "willing" -- that is IF they follow the novel . Though , I really can't picture them in a late night curtain-motel , acting like lover :lol: , i'm didn't watch them much in "Botah.." , therefore my mind set is still at the island with slap/kiss mode. I don't know what to do . I don't want to see AFF touching anyone willingly, period , though i have to be professionals about it :p .
Ah! willing scenes...i can probably go for a couple of tose...hmm miss tose good old days where pra'ek didn't need to use force..ehehe
I actually finish Botan...liked it..JLR...neva touched

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
็Hi all of you guys there is a news and clip from seesan about NTM the reporter said to AUM&AFF fanclub no more waiting for this Lakorn any longer it will be air soon.( i wish so )

here the clip
credit : AffPantip - Thank you
OMG, Aff look gorgeous pretty, Aum look totally handsome. :drool: :wub: A lot of freaken cute guys in this lakorn. ;)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I want tomorrow to be Sept 16 - the big day for Ateam's fans this YEAR!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't see any update from news .. but i do have SPOILER .. sweet spoiler that will make everyone happy and i hope they include this in the lakorn as well .. SO ANXIOUS TO SEE THIS .. FINALLY, DREAM COME TRUE !!! Thank you to NAKI (PUANGPAKAAM) for giving me the sweet moment again :wub:

I skip the sad parts and restart when Pawan gets to see his child for the first time with the help from Jangla. The funny thing is Jangla likes all the girls that pawan have relationship with but Pawan ends up getting all those girls and Jangla always help him getting out of the mess. Poor Jang!

Here is the short spoiler.

Jangla took Pawan to see his baby for the first time at the clinic. Pawan has never known that Thuma was expecting his child when they broke up.

As soon as Pawan set eyes on the infant, it was difficult to contain his excitement. He felt so overwhelmed with emotion. Just the sight of his child took his breath away.

Jangla: Hey Pe, are you all right?

Pawan was speechless. He felt overwhelmed that he almost went into shock for a moment, but he regained his composure and managed to ask Jangla Is it a boy? Does he look like me?

Jangla: Yes, its a boy. His mother nicknamed him บุ้งกี๋Boongghie (Boongghie means dustpan in Thai)
Pawan: Would it be possible to get permission to hold the baby?

Jangla: Since its so late now, we shouldnt disturb the baby. It would be better to come back tomorrow

Pawan felt light-hearted as he left the clinic knowing he is a father now: a father of a beautiful 4 months baby boy. His thought of Thuma now filled him with remorse and guilt that he abandoned her in favor of a new relationship b/c of misunderstanding.

Pawan pondered; would it be possible to reconcile his relationship with Thuma? The more he thought about it, the more his heart ached.

Janlga suggested Pawan to build a new house on the lot given by Panee so that Pawan can have a fresh start with his new family. He conceived the plan to have the house built and hire Thuma to do the interior design concealing the fact that the house will be for her and the baby.

Jangla: You just have to take care of the financing and I will manage the rest

Pawan: Youre an incredible friend, Jang, thanks a lot

After Pawan went home, he didnt sleep all night. He couldnt wait until the morning so that he could go back to the clinic in order to spend more time with his baby son.

The next morning Pawan went to the clinic with Panee. When he saw his baby in the nurse arms, he felt guilty knowing that he is able to provide much better care for his child than having him staying in this clinic.

Panee said He is so adorable. Every time I visited him, Ive never seen him crying. When he laughs, he laughs out loud. He is the spitting image of you

Pawan: Shall we steal him away?

Panee: What? I think the same thing every time I come here, but I know thats not the answer. There must be other options. We must consider the well being of the baby and his mother

Pawan: Its my desire to be with the mother but Im not sure if she wants the same thing

You have to accept whats happened in the past and try to regain her love and trust Panee lectured him.

Pawan: I will do whatever it takes to win her back. Im so full of guilt and ashamed of myself. That makes it even more difficult to approach her and beg for her forgiveness
Credit: Naki (Puangpakaam)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
he gets to see his baby awww. Jangla seems to be a such a good friend.
lol Dustpan...sounds like a cute name though.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
now we got the baby onboad too!!!

Our first Ateam's baby - third time the charm! and it's a boy - didn't Thuma got pregnant again when they got together. i mean, like "Dustpan" isn't 1 year old yet!

cecilia

Staff member
now we got the baby onboad too!!!

Our first Ateam's baby - third time the charm! and it's a boy - didn't Thuma got pregnant again when they got together. i mean, like "Dustpan" isn't 1 year old yet!
b/c they know, there's PLENTY of baby sitter, need to get it going .. there's plenty to go around !!! :lol:
make it last while it's still hot :blush: