Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm only like this when it comes to My Beloved ATEAM :)

anyway, I'm watching the game right now - AUM is the STAR i'm telling you. He's so cool!

cecilia

Staff member
^same here. i'm cheering for him even if i'm watching the rerun LOl ..
he is the star of this .. almost score the first point -- just too bad, he kick a bit high.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i was about to mention tat...cheer up a-team...they passed each other a split second and she had a BIG smile on ehehe

I miss tis look on Umm..the nicely shaved and short hair looked he had back in '06...i'm glad to
get tat Umm back..he looked real handsome and cool during the openning....He was so serious about the
game lol..good sport he is..but i thought tat it juz so happens tat the two biggest pra'eks are on different teams

Kayla..aww i'm still watching the eng. subbed version of it..

cecilia

Staff member
^what's funny is that .. both p'ek get the same award for each team too LOl ..
i thought it was cute of him to GET TWO AWARD for him and perhaps, NOI or baby KHUN lol

Seeing him with the short do, i so can't wait for NM ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hey, I just found out that Aum and Aff exchange their "love" looked during the beginning of the ceremony when Aff came out - and Aum with that stick on his hand. They crossed each other and Aff looked happy seeing his beloved costar :)

check out this clip at 2:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NDU4VguodU...feature=channel

you're such an observant!! LOL

anyways, I saw their "love" look too! aaaahhhhhh!!! so sweet!!! :wub: :wub:

danseurella

sarNie Egg
hey, I just found out that Aum and Aff exchange their "love" looked during the beginning of the ceremony when Aff came out - and Aum with that stick on his hand. They crossed each other and Aff looked happy seeing his beloved costar :)

check out this clip at 2:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NDU4VguodU...feature=channel
Wow...you're really sharp at spotting. Thanks for pointing that out otherwise I wouldn't have noted.
:D thanks!

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!! I AM LOVING THE SOCCER GAME!!! TOTALLY ADDICTED!!! ITS SO INTERESTING AND THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN THE PA'EK IS GREAT!!! ITS SO ENTERTAINING!!! THAI PPL LOVE THEIR SOCCER!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I've been and seen ATM new fansite. The banner is eye-catching!!! I know the pictures were from the wedding of ch3 exec' son. but i didn't notice the picture of aum showing aff what he took with his cam at the wedding. or is that photoshop? :huh:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
no that picture of Aum showing Aff's his camera is not photoshop - is real. Aum really likes to show Aff what he took right? His lady opinions is important to him :)

Anyway, I really like this soccer game and I LOVE WHITE TEAM - they are so funny and CUTE - Ceci you are right that White Team have the majority of the hotties -

Back to Aum - I just LOVE this man more and more :wub:

from PANTIP

look at this handsome face

He even run instyle :lol:

Aff - you must give this man a kiss

this is how Aff smile after seeing Aum ran passed her :wub:

the MAN and his game