Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

neena

sarNie Adult
Lol- I have a vibe that ken likes Aff though? I mean look at the other events when he won best actor with Araya champoo - he looked tired and there hardly any smile on him and with Ann - he's a bit more serious but he smiles a lot at this event. OR maybe that you are right that he thanks for wrong production team! I don't know but I don't like the man !
i think its because his son is watching him! lol. i don't want anyone to have good feelings for aff except for aum!! hahahaha

JennieN

sarNie Adult
that's true because Aum is the main source for Aff....hmmm..happiness? Lol - get together already or at least make one public appearance such as an award show?

denail

sarNie Egg
I think Aum and Aff is the best screen couple. We have watched other Lakorns which Aum and Aff co-acted with other Actress/ Actor. But it seems not as good as Aumm+Aff. Maybe we could try to find Aum/ Aff another screen partner. However he/she unmarried.

cecilia

Staff member
^just a short clip of rehearsal in the stadium. if i'm right, i think she wore a red shirt with blue jean and a visor hat -- there was no interview with her so i'm didn't upload it ^^