Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I can't seem to spot her? it doesn't look like her though!

So the WHITE team cheerleaders consist of Cherry too right?

Cherry and Mart - Aff and Aum - I like that

Sy14

sarNie Egg
^just a short clip of rehearsal in the stadium. if i'm right, i think she wore a red shirt with blue jean and a visor hat -- there was no interview with her so i'm didn't upload it ^^
I watched that part too, but I didn't know what it was about and I don't think I saw her. :clap: She's on the white team!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sigh... ive been gone for a week ..

yet still nuthin T_T....

nm nm nm nm nm .... ateam ateam ateam...

hehe aff on the white team like aum ^_^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
is there any news about NM coming out any time???? they are killing us girls... so bad

Sy14

sarNie Egg
Last night on Seesan, P'Aum and several others being interviewed, I saw him swirling like he did in BGST. I noticed his short hair :D

cecilia

Staff member
Awe. i thought she was on the white team b/c she wore a red shirt at the rehearsal with the white team girl ..
this suck, even in GAME, they have to SEPARATE ATEAM :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
For the soccer -- AntyVee posted it up in youtube -- if you want to download it -- I will upload the clip to ateamforum ja.

WHITE TEAM won the game ja .. Aum also did the openning show along with Aff too ^^

here's some cap from pantip for us ateamer .. still sad, ATEAM were not together :lmao:

team members:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I was so happy that White Team won - however, I wasn't much keen on Aff being on the green team. CUZ i'm all for Aum in the game - the man is very SEXY - he was also the MAN of the MATCH -

so many footages of AUM which make up for everything - I LOVE AUM's hair!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
man i do wish that aff was on aum's team... well the white team... man
i do luv his new hair cut.. he looks young with that hair cut.... he is so freaken hotttttttttt
:drool: :drool: :drool: .. thanks for the pics