Nai Roy Ruk [DaraVDO]

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Pong's crazy about Aum. Lol. Every time he sees her, he tries to converse with her. He's falling head over heels for her. So cute. I'm loving it!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
So far, I really enjoyed the episode. Though I wish that he'd find out who she really is in this episode. But I guess they're just trying to introduce all the characters.

The part that kept nagging me is that Ganon doesn't know Mut's name when she appeared in various gossip magazines--he even bought one himself. You'd think that they'd at least printed out her name somewhere.

This has nothing to do with this lakorn but I kept thinking about Kularb Nuea Mek. Ganon's office is the same one Aum had. Not to mention at least 3 characters from that series is in this one. It was kinda fun seeing them again while acting totally different than their previous roles.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i haven't start the first episode yet but reading all u gals comment sounded so
interesting i might check it out later

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
The part that kept nagging me is that Ganon doesn't know Mut's name when she appeared in various gossip magazines--he even bought one himself. You'd think that they'd at least printed out her name somewhere.
I found that kind of ridiculous. Script error. Lol.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Same here. I'm putting up with it that it's only the first ep. Hopefully, the next few eps are better.
I've somehow got no doubt on Pong and Aump for their acting, however, it's the directing or scripting that makes thing look somehow a bit irritating.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol--- yea script is a bit ackward/backward.

aum looks nice in heels at the airport...but this lakron might be overrated eventually juz bc of aum. i dont think i like it that much. aum's character is a turn off for me.... :thumbdown: generally speaking aum's acting is poor to me.

pong can do better but not feeling the lakorn.
--

Oun looks so good in the picture though. haha =D

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I've somehow got no doubt on Pong and Aump for their acting, however, it's the directing or scripting that makes thing look somehow a bit irritating.
Yes, the script is some what off making the pace slow and frustrating.It's Pong and Aum so I expected the storyline to be intense and all but so far it's not working for me. Also, my Thai sucks and that makes the situation even worse. Lol. I can't wait till Anonymous eng sub it but at the moment, I'm going to endure it no matter what. I did it with Pong and Noon's lakorn considering it was pointless towards the middle on.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
By the way, I love the ending song. Anyone know who sings it?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It got really good since you learned more about how each characters are related to one another. Every major characters you see in the series are connected one way or another in a rather complex way. It's madness but fascinating!

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
What's the actual relationship b/w Kanon and Khuthep? I mean Kanon is Khuthep's uncle, but it should be mother's brother or father's brother? :lol:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ His father's brother. Kanon had an older brother who was quite older than he was. After his parents died in an accident, he went to live with his older brother and his son, Kuthep. Kanon's aunt ended up raising both Kanon and Kuthep together after Kuthep's father died in another accident when Kanon was 10. So technically Kanon is Kuthep's uncle, but their age are pretty close to one another and their relationship is a bit more like siblings.

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
^ His father's brother. Kanon had an older brother who was quite older than he was. After his parents died in an accident, he went to live with his older brother and his son, Kuthep. Kanon's aunt ended up raising both Kanon and Kuthep together after Kuthep's father died in another accident when Kanon was 10. So technically Kanon is Kuthep's uncle, but their age are pretty close to one another and their relationship is a bit more like siblings.
Hehe....Thank you so much, Kuda.