Nai Roy Ruk [DaraVDO]

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched the eng sub opening song to "LukMaiKlaiTon" and noticed it's produced by Dara Video. I didn't know that when it first came out in 2000 or should I say I didnt care at the time. Lol. No wonder "NaiRoyRuk" is slow and boringish but so good at the same time. Haha. Lol. I became the biggest fan of Andrew and Kob, as a couple. Today, I still have some hope that one day they will reunite again but at the moment, it don't look like it will happen any time soon. It will only be a dream. Sigh.

There's not going to be a twist in Pong's character then. Hmmm. Oh gosh, I loved, loved Andrew's role. Pong plays too much of a mean *ss and player so it's kind of hard to feel all this nice and loving side from him but his killer smile is making up for it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just watched the eng sub opening song to "LukMaiKlaiTon" and noticed it's produced by Dara Video. I didn't know that when it first came out in 2000 or should I say I didnt care at the time. Lol. No wonder "NaiRoyRuk" is slow and boringish but so good at the same time. Haha. Lol. I became the biggest fan of Andrew and Kob, as a couple. Today, I still have some hope that one day they will reunite again but at the moment, it don't look like it will happen any time soon. It will only be a dream. Sigh.

There's not going to be a twist in Pong's character then. Hmmm. Oh gosh, I loved, loved Andrew's role. Pong plays too much of a mean *ss and player so it's kind of hard to feel all this nice and loving side from him but his killer smile is making up for it.
Sain nai Roy ruk is 'trace of love'. Pong he always at his best when he portray a meanie and playboy

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Nevertheless, it's gonna be interesting when he finds out that Muslin is supposedly his cousin though. I wonder how he'll react and decides what to do.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Sain nai Roy ruk is 'trace of love'. Pong he always at his best when he portray a meanie and playboy
Oh I know. I'm just saying that both lakorns are produced by the same production so the storylines are same styles that's all.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I know. I'm just saying that both lakorns are produced by the same production so the storylines are same styles that's all.
oops misunderstand ur sentences sorry

09sarn

sarNie Egg
I don't understand Thai, but if I interpreted it correctly, he told her he loved her in today's episode. I wished that this can be sub one day.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Aweee, I haven't started on this drama, yet, but those are some sexy screen shots. Thanks for sharing. :D

may1363

sarNie Adult
omg the kissing scene is giving me goosebumps :wackonut:
Agree with you Alice. The kissing scene was hot. Do you know if someone sub this lakorn cause their relation look so complicated and I don't understand at all.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Agree with you Alice. The kissing scene was hot. Do you know if someone sub this lakorn cause their relation look so complicated and I don't understand at all.
Anonymous said she'll be subbing this on her list before but don't know if she's still
doing it cos haven't seen her uploaded on her channel yet

may1363

sarNie Adult
Anonymous said she'll be subbing this on her list before but don't know if she's still
doing it cos haven't seen her uploaded on her channel yet
Anony she won't sub this lakorn. Anyways, I just find someone who dub in khmer. Thanks Alice.